"I believe the team will be looking into Akali in the following patch."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
There are only a handful of champions that can reveal her inside the shroud.
As for items, you have to spend 125-400 gold to just be able to fight her.
Or, you could, you know, not stand near the shroud...

How thick do you have to be to be duped by a localized stealth ability?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Or, you could, you know, not stand near the shroud...

How thick do you have to be to be duped by a localized stealth ability?
Pretty damn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
You.....

Do you have a functioning nervous system?
It's limited to a circle. A six hundred diameter circle.
Compare, if you will, to the vision ward with one thousand range.
Rengar can move away from such wards when invisible. As can Kha'zix. As can Evelynn.
Perhaps your neural synapses have a retarded firing delay.

KZ and Rengar's stealth's are ultimate level skills, and I'd wager to say that most people would rather have Twilight Shroud over Thrill of the Hunt.

Quote:
Twilight shroud is undeniably the most counterable stealth in the game.
PFFFT LOL

Dat brainless


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Riot: "After extensive studying of the Akali in her native habitat through careful use of pink wards, we have decided to double her damage due to such extreme weaknesses."

Edit: Yes. I'm being sarcastic. I think Riot's just going to be looking at the shroud really. It keeps with their "Buff iconic parts of champions, nerf the hidden power bits."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattafack

Senior Member

03-11-2013

I'm a horrible player. There's probably a reason Akali is the only champion I have ever gotten a quadra with. I really don't think she's balanced, at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattafack

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Or, you could, you know, not stand near the shroud...

How thick do you have to be to be duped by a localized stealth ability?
Running away from the shroud doesn't make a damn difference if she's got her ultimate up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qiam

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimieh View Post
Hahahahahahahaha. Thank you Riot! I knew you wouldn't let us down.
The QQ army has won gj guys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hattori Hanzo

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
There are only a handful of champions that can reveal her inside the shroud.
As for items, you have to spend 125-400 gold to just be able to fight her.
But there are a plethora of champions that can hurt her in her shroud. For example, anything with AoE. I'm fine with Akali receiving some nerfs (I played her when she was a lot weaker before, just fine), but sometimes people sometimes forget that the only way to beat Akali's shroud is to remove the stealth. AoE is a great way to mess up Akali in a team fight setting, especially when coupled with CC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr W

Senior Member

03-11-2013

If you QQ to Riot, anything is possible


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qiam

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOpium View Post
But there are a plethora of champions that can hurt her in her shroud. For example, anything with AoE. I'm fine with Akali receiving some nerfs (I played her when she was a lot weaker before, just fine), but sometimes people sometimes forget that the only way to beat Akali's shroud is to remove the stealth. AoE is a great way to mess up Akali in a team fight setting, especially when coupled with CC.
When was she a lot weaker? bro this is just a trend and instead of riot letting it die out they go out of their way and nerf it. Akali is and was fine, im not even an akali player and i believe she is. If they make it so that there is no delay after she leaves the shroud she will suck outright. the radius of her ****ing shroud is small you just have to stay near it and she wont escape you. OR if you have aoe spells just bombard her in it.