Should players be permitted to decide which earned honor banner may be displayed?

Yes 125 94.70%
No 7 5.30%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

[PETITION] Enable Honor Banner Toggle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Hi guys,

So I've been asking around and it seems that there is not way to toggle between the honor banners you earned. I'm not sure if it's because there is a tier system to it (I originally had Honorable Opponent, then obtained Great Teamwork, and now I have Great Leader) which would prevent multiple banners, but a Riot employee has not said otherwise.

Anyway, I figured I would start this petition here requesting Riot to allow us to toggle between banners. I do not see the harm in it - especially considering that we earned those rewards for having a positive impact on the community. You would think that Riot would permit rewarding honored players for enhancing the community by allowing us to "display our colors." lol Someone mentioned in another post that Riot did not initially implement banner toggling because not many individuals have earned multiple banners; however, I strongly believe they should allow those who have earned multiple banners to toggle between their banners. While I have earned three banners, I do not feel like I have obtained such an achievement since I can only have Great Leader on my portrait. I, as I'm sure others who have accomplished such a feat, would appreciate the option to recognize the multiple banners on their profile.

Another issue I have is that my enemies cannot see my "Great Leader" banner nor can see my "Honorable Opponent" banner anymore. It would be awesome if Riot would enable the enemy team to see the Honorable Opponent banner if my team can see the Great Leader banner. I'm not sure if that's too much work.

Please vote, sign, and bump if you agree I'm sure you would like the option to display/toggle between your multiple banners once you earn them too

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Going to post this on the Player Behavior Forums as well.

KibaWolf04

03-11-2013

Btw, if you guys can at least bump this when you answer too since it's so easy for threads to get lost on the General Discussion forum. That way we ensure proper coverage

TacticalShade

03-11-2013

I was thinking the same thing (as i just posted also lol). More variety of ribbons will b around

DotHacker

03-11-2013

Bump

DontHitDaddy

03-11-2013

My ribbon got taken away. Lol = ruined.

KibaWolf04

03-11-2013

Sorry that happened to ya, Don'tHitDaddy. I'm sure you'll be able to obtain it again soon though

KibaWolf04

03-11-2013

Back to page one

KibaWolf04

03-11-2013

To dah tawp!

Archangelus

03-11-2013

Bump