Suspended? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GokaiBlack

03-11-2013

I am not the poster boy of what LoL wants in a player for the community, but I'm also not going to take **** from the tribunal without at least voicing my side of it.

I get into a game with a premade of two, and one other player that ends up on their side. One of the premade ends up being a rude ******, and flagrantly trying to piss me off. So do I give it back a bit? You're damn right I do, but in my own way of intentionally not helping that player, and I admit to that.

I admit my wrong doings, but where the **** is the punishment for the little ******s that go around trying to piss people off? Tribunal is a bunch of clowns.

zztophat

03-11-2013

Reform card if you want anyone to listen to you.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Will did you report him? If not, then how do you expect Tribunal to punish them? Also, 1 game won't get you suspended so you done other things which got you suspended.

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

How do you know they weren't also punished?

RawDoggingRandom

03-11-2013

Seems to me like Xbox Live might be more of your style.

GokaiBlack

03-11-2013

How do I know? Because it was three of them reporting a bunch of bull**** against one of me. This **** happens all the time. And I know the tribunal doesn't have a system to deal with a premade or players ganging up on one player. Obviously they're going to take the side that has three.

In response to one offense, I've done other things, but again, it was the same stuff. A player being rude, and me shutting down or going at it with them.

Shiister

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokaiBlack View Post
How do I know? Because it was three of them reporting a bunch of bull**** against one of me. This **** happens all the time. And I know the tribunal doesn't have a system to deal with a premade or players ganging up on one player. Obviously they're going to take the side that has three.

In response to one offense, I've done other things, but again, it was the same stuff. A player being rude, and me shutting down or going at it with them.
You wrong.

Multiple reports hold the same weight as a single report.

You should show us your reform card.

Check your email register to your Lol account

Look in your inbox/spam for a email from Riot.

Open the email and make sure you "Enable Images"

Click on the blue button which says "View my Case"

Copy your reform card link/URL

Should look like this

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6220862/

GokaiBlack

03-11-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6271138/

Here you go. I know everyone's going to jump on the bandwagon of "cursing" "poor sportsmanship" and the like, but there it is.

Yeah, I curse. Yeah, I get frustrated when I do poorly or my teammates are either full blown idiots, trolling, or don't communicate.

But I refuse to believe that in:

Game 1: I was more toxic than any other player in that game? Come on now.
Game 2: My fault, I was screwing with that Amumu player for fun.
Game 3: This is a game where Ez was rude, and my way of dealing with rude people is just to act like they're not a part of my team.
Game 4: Nasus and I going at it, whatever.
Game 5: My fault, in my opinion, Ashe was either trolling or just terrible. Personally, I thought she was trolling. So yeah I got pissed off at her.

LargeSnorlax

03-11-2013

Let's take a look, now that there's a card:

#1 - Reported by: Enemy
"toxic as ****"

Let's see if that's true.

Doing fine until 20 minutes, where Hecarim ganks you a bunch I guess.

Thresh [All] [00:21:14] This cait's so bad, but our mid and jungle are so awful.

After this, you start talking in all about how their cait sucks some more.

Thresh [All] [00:23:44] Cait still bad
Thresh [All] [00:23:46] just sayin

More all chat, everyone agrees to report eachother. Kind of pointless IMO.

#2 - Shen [All] [00:10:16] of course
Shen [All] [00:10:18] The ghey mummy
Gangplank [All] [00:10:32] fools
Shen [All] [00:10:50] ****
Shen [All] [00:10:54] go suck your own dick

Well, that was quick. No one said anything up till this point.

Man, your gangplank is a bag of dicks. You get angry with him.

Shen [All] [00:31:14] Rage? lol asking you to report a player who's a **** representation of the community?
Shen [All] [00:31:15] ok
Kog'Maw [All] [00:31:16] im playing very bad and im still positive
Amumu [All] [00:31:30] im reporting you you are worst with that attitude
Shen [All] [00:31:38] k
Shen [All] [00:31:45] let me put on my careface ******

Hooboy. Don't think anything's necessary here.

#3 - You and ez start *****ing over a dumb play. It ends up like this:

Ezreal [All] [00:08:57] report thresh
Thresh [All] [00:09:00] report ez
Ezreal [All] [00:09:01] afking at tower
Thresh [All] [00:09:04] obv afk

You both sound like 5 year olds, by the by.

You don't like ez so you decide to 'go carry' thresh instead of supporting. Your team loses and they report you. No shock here.

#4 - Heheh, the logs of this game made me laugh. Everyone *****es at everyone.. Silly report, you call some people retarded - About the only thing in this one.

#5 - Yeaaaah, you yell at ashe the whole game.

Overall a punish, yeah. Honestly though, besides 2 and 3 (and the obvious 5), the card wasn't that bad. If you stuck to stuff like 1 and 4, this probably wouldn't have been a punish, but the rest of its way too obvious to vote anything else.

GokaiBlack

03-11-2013

Did I not mention that I do get frustrated with poor players? Did I not disclose I curse?

Nothing should've shocked you there.

I just think it's absolutely insane that the game with Ezreal is in there. Not for the reasons you listed. I feel as if someone being rude to me in the first place, doesn't deserve me being rude back, but if I deal with it by removing myself from the lane to prevent further tension, what's the problem?

I get in this situation all the time. Someone starts being rude, calling me "Bad" or questioning the plays I make, etc. which I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Then, I defend myself, people either jump on my side, or their side, and it snowballs from there.

So from my perspective when in these situations, I do my own thing. I remove myself from lane, to prevent them from being able to question my plays, or skill.

I see nothing wrong with that. If it's a ranked game, I'll give you that's throwing the game. Normals, not so much.