How is this 2 week ban justified?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stefono

Senior Member

03-11-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6272918/#nogo

Game 1(the only one I feel like I have to put out a defense for): 2 people on my team, xin and taric, are on a witch hunt to get me banned for nothing. In response to my team saying I intentionally fed:
"Taric [All] [00:11:34] because he's feeding
Xin Zhao [00:11:37] just dont encourage him
Zyra [00:11:40] we shud dragon
Taric [All] [00:11:42] on purpose, I might add.
Ryze [All] [00:11:48] no
Malzahar [All] [00:11:49] lol
Malzahar [All] [00:11:51] on purpose
Ryze [All] [00:11:51] lane snowballed
Malzahar [All] [00:11:52] kk
Ryze [All] [00:11:55] he got into lane when i was 3
Ryze [All] [00:11:57] and he was 1"

the guy I was laning against tells my team that I'm not feeding on purpose. My team is mad and looking for someone to blame. I try to explain to my own team i'm not doing it on purpose but they don't give a ****. They just want to blame over and over and over creating a toxic environment.

Game 2: revenge reports from fid and malph.

Game 3: really?

Game 4: really. lol

Game 5: got reported by the tryn that trolled. he reported everyone in our game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6272918/#nogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sona Swagbot

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Hi there, I didn't read your back story as it's heresay (frankly). Here's some thoughts:

Case 1:
Looks like there was some issues in champ select. Then you're flaming people for it.

Within 3 minutes....
Malzahar [00:03:15] i'm done
Malzahar [00:03:15] lol
Xin Zhao [00:03:20] ???
Malzahar [All] [00:03:22] gg lol

Then, we have....
Malzahar [All] [00:12:06] w/e
Malzahar [All] [00:12:12] i'm not even gonna talk anymore :|
Malzahar [All] [00:12:19] not gonna say anything they can get me banned on ll
(ironic)
Malzahar [00:17:19] sucking dicks
Taric [00:17:21] i seriously wanna know
Malzahar [00:17:26] srsly

Then it continues on to more team blaming and cussing.

Case 2:
Jayce [00:13:12] **** off
Jayce [00:13:24] TOp
Jayce [00:13:25] YOU MORON

Case 3:
Diana [All] [00:16:37] i will murder
Fiddlesticks [00:16:39] u idiot
Diana [All] [00:16:40] everything u love

Case 4:
Looks like this was just /all chat spam. Skippable.

Case 5:
More all chat spam.

Conclusion:
Judgement accurate. Punish deserved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stefono

Senior Member

03-11-2013

You did not read anything in the context of any of the situations. You choose and picked random things that look punishable based off the language. Look again. And spam? are you joking lol?

Case 1: context. try again. ironic? I find it scary if someone that skims, picks and chooses like you actually does the tribunal.

Case 2: context. try again

Case 3: context. try again

Case 4: -.-

Case 5: -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrivateBaldric

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Context does not justify anyones actions. But lets take a look at some.

Malzahar [00:03:02] it's hardly into the game
Malzahar [00:03:04] quit bithcing
Taric [00:03:07] and already trolling is going on
Xin Zhao [00:03:08] ^
Taric [00:03:08] shh
Malzahar [00:03:15] i'm done
Malzahar [00:03:15] lol
Xin Zhao [00:03:20] ???
Malzahar [All] [00:03:22] gg lol
Taric [All] [00:03:27] sigh.
Ryze [All] [00:03:40] y so late to lane
Malzahar [All] [00:03:49] taric wanted to be an autist
Xin Zhao [All] [00:04:12] my team is raging so hard
Xin Zhao [00:07:49] no
Malzahar [00:08:11] don't go mid
Malzahar [00:08:11] ever
Malzahar [All] [00:09:08] ur being
Malzahar [All] [00:09:10] ridiculous
Ryze [All] [00:09:18] am i
Malzahar [00:09:49] dont come mid
Malzahar [00:09:50] xin

Culminates in some insults.

Taric [00:19:51] why throw a game on purpose
Malzahar [00:19:55] are you
Taric [00:19:56] wheres the fun in losing on purpose
Malzahar [00:19:57] this
Taric [00:19:58] I wanna know
Malzahar [00:19:58] dumb?
Malzahar [00:20:00] srsly
Taric [00:20:02] srsly
Malzahar [00:20:02] are you willfully
Taric [00:20:04] explain it to me
Malzahar [00:20:04] this stupid?

And more.

Next Game:
Darius [All] [00:11:52] too greedy
Jayce [00:12:15] fiddle
Jayce [00:12:16] can you
Jayce [00:12:18] nvm
Jayce [00:12:25] forgot you don't care
Fiddlesticks [00:12:33] o.o
Jayce [All] [00:12:51] watch out
Jayce [All] [00:12:53] fiddle is mid
Jayce [00:13:12] **** off
Jayce [00:13:24] TOp
Jayce [00:13:25] YOU MORON
Malphite [00:13:36] jayce you suck
Jayce [00:13:41] wahts that
Fiddlesticks [00:13:46] get him

Pretty much as said. Ill stop here and just give you the relevant sections of the code.
I.Support your Team
III. Facilitate Civil Discussion
VII. Be Resolute, not Indignant

What other players say does not justify your actions. Retaliation is never acceptable by Riots standards. If you felt they were worth replying to in the above fashion you would do yourself more justice by muting people in the future. As stated the above are punishable offenses. the 2 week duration is part of the progressive system and is automatic. You have had a warning, 3 day, and 1 week ban already. Next is review for permaban. If you have not had the previous punishments you can try contacting Support on the matter.

With potentially only one chance left i would advise seriously considering what people here are telling you. You can disagree but the majority voted against what you think is Ok. We do not have hte power to change the verdict. Only Riot does.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zztophat

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefono View Post
context
Lol.

Some things you shouldn't do, regardless of context.

Context can be applied to anything, it does not make everything OK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sona Swagbot

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefono View Post
You did not read anything in the context of any of the situations. You choose and picked random things that look punishable based off the language. Look again. And spam? are you joking lol?
You're right. I didn't.

I could swear up and down that I'm the Queen of England. That doesn't mean I am.

As I stated, everything is heresay. We don't see the backstory of your situation, so frankly, you can put whatever you want.

What we see is the downright, honest to goodness text. We judge, based on your text, whether or not we want to play with you - and I would not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stefono

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Actually you do have the power to change the verdict. Even in blatant unjustified suspensions riot won't look at them, unless you get massive public support.

Really? context doesn't excuse any reaction? So if someone came up to you and starting calling you sh*t, trash, worthless, *******, following you around making fun of you... you are going to tell me that you will be persecuted for saying something back? REALLLY?

"i'm done" is in response to the taric saying "and already trolling is going on" after I died to ryze a couple times. I didn't give up despite what I said. I kept playing. I kept telling xin to not come mid because he kept getting me killed because I was so massively behind from our level one that went sour. (The chat to ryze is playful, not serious.)

I'll be honest: i don't respect any punishment decision out of the tribunal because it is flawed and corrupt. ANYONE can go on the tribunal. That's my basis for not respecting it.

I.Support your Team
I WILL not support my team, when my team first decides to abandon and persecute me.

III. Facilitate Civil Discussion
I tried. Taric constantly insulted me. Without any provocation. When I try to explain the context of me doing bad he just continues to be ignorant and only view things his way.
Malzahar [All] [00:19:08] am i doing anything reportable
Malzahar [All] [00:19:09] lmao
Taric [00:19:20] feeding on purpose
Taric [00:19:22] is pretty reportable
Malzahar [00:19:25] due to a bad level one
Taric [00:19:25] this is why I never support.
Malzahar [00:19:27] i got behind
Xin Zhao [00:19:29] im 3/0
Xin Zhao [00:19:34] how is that feeding
Malzahar [00:19:35] because you guys *****ed out on them stealing a red
Malzahar [00:19:36] then
Malzahar [00:19:39] ryze killed me
Malzahar [00:19:42] cus he was lv 3
Malzahar [00:19:44] i was 1
Malzahar [00:19:47] he snowballed the lane
Malzahar [00:19:51] i couldn't do anything

Taric [00:19:51] why throw a game on purpose
Malzahar [00:19:55] are you
Taric [00:19:56] wheres the fun in losing on purpose
Malzahar [00:19:57] this
Taric [00:19:58] I wanna know
Malzahar [00:19:58] dumb?
Malzahar [00:20:00] srsly
Taric [00:20:02] srsly
Malzahar [00:20:02] are you willfully
Taric [00:20:04] explain it to me
Malzahar [00:20:04] this stupid?
Xin Zhao [00:20:05] can u stfu
Taric [00:20:07] why you would throw on purpose
Xin Zhao [00:20:08] ur annoying and toxic
Taric [00:20:10] it's obvious you're terrible

even after trying to explain the situation, he still decides to be a bigoted ******.
.
VII. Be Resolute, not Indignant
I'm gonna go off of what morello said is the basis of the summoners code: "Don't be a jerk." Not one of my cases, was I being a jerk. Once again, if someone comes up to you first and start harassing and being a ****** bag first, how can the person reacting be labeled as the same thing? That makes 0 sense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefono View Post
I'm gonna go off of what morello said is the basis of the summoners code: "Don't be a jerk." Not one of my cases, was I being a jerk.

Wookie said that famous quote "Don't be a jerk", not Morello.

EDIT:

@OP, you was a jerk.
Quote:
Malzahar [All] [00:03:49] taric wanted to be an autist
What makes you think something such as this is right?
Quote:
III. Facilitate Civil Discussion
I tried. Taric constantly insulted me. Without any provocation. When I try to explain the context of me doing bad he just continues to be ignorant and only view things his way.
Malzahar [All] [00:19:08] am i doing anything reportable
Malzahar [All] [00:19:09] lmao
Taric [00:19:20] feeding on purpose
Taric [00:19:22] is pretty reportable
Malzahar [00:19:25] due to a bad level one
Taric [00:19:25] this is why I never support.
Malzahar [00:19:27] i got behind
Xin Zhao [00:19:29] im 3/0
Xin Zhao [00:19:34] how is that feeding
Malzahar [00:19:35] because you guys *****ed out on them stealing a red
Malzahar [00:19:36] then
Malzahar [00:19:39] ryze killed me
Malzahar [00:19:42] cus he was lv 3
Malzahar [00:19:44] i was 1
Malzahar [00:19:47] he snowballed the lane
Malzahar [00:19:51] i couldn't do anything

Taric [00:19:51] why throw a game on purpose
Malzahar [00:19:55] are you
Taric [00:19:56] wheres the fun in losing on purpose
Malzahar [00:19:57] this
Taric [00:19:58] I wanna know
Malzahar [00:19:58] dumb?
Malzahar [00:20:00] srsly
Taric [00:20:02] srsly
Malzahar [00:20:02] are you willfully
Taric [00:20:04] explain it to me
Malzahar [00:20:04] this stupid?
Xin Zhao [00:20:05] can u stfu
Taric [00:20:07] why you would throw on purpose
Xin Zhao [00:20:08] ur annoying and toxic
Taric [00:20:10] it's obvious you're terrible

even after trying to explain the situation, he still decides to be a bigoted ******.
Quote the entire chat, not just nitpick certain parts to make yourself look better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stefono

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Wookie said that famous quote "Don't be a jerk", not Morello.

EDIT:

@OP, you was a jerk.


What makes you think something such as this is right?
morello has cited that as his own view in multiple suspension arguments.

You are reading way to much into that "autist" statement. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefono View Post

You are reading way to much into that "autist" statement. lol
How so? You calling anything player retarded. Plain and simple.


12