Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Permabanned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowsteppe

03-11-2013

Just got perma banned 8days after my 2weeks ban expired.. in that time i didnt play a lot and i am 100% sure i didnt insult anyone because i was really calm.. i am afraid that i got banned because of the old games..before the 2weeks ban.. its so unfair i got perma banned for games before my last ban.. i totally changed my behaviour after my ban expired.. and i didnthave the chance at all..not even a report card send at my email..

Doct0r Phil

03-11-2013

reform card bud.

without it.....it's just your word

Saint Latona

03-11-2013

I somehow feel the need to ask you this question.

Til what year are you banned?

Sona Swagbot

03-11-2013

Are you banned from leaverbuster, or Tribunal?

LittleDi

03-11-2013

Hmm... another gold who learned thru the crash and burn a little too late that his skills don't give him permission to be a jerk?

MakJuice

03-11-2013

Post your Reform card bro... Ignore these other posters giving you ****..

Lyte/reds/people have stated that once your banned, (your 2 week ban) its in your history logs and should not affect your next ban. meaning Lets say your banned Febuarary 12th. til the 28th. Games after the 28th should be the only games in your case log. If there are any prior to the 12th that are in your case log then that is a bug and you should contact a red.

Calys Teneb

03-11-2013

The best thing to do is to file a ticket if you're that sure that it's an error. Other than that, there's nothing we can do on the forums.

Also, your ban date is relevant. If it's not 2286-2287, you should contact support as that is not a Tribunal ban.

Keonyn

03-11-2013

Quote:
Y0u D0ne G00fed:
reform card bud.

without it.....it's just your word

Irrelevant since the reform card will provide absolutely nothing to prove or disprove that the ban was in fact from games that occurred prior to his previous ban. Sorry, looks like it's you who "D0ne G00fed".

Xeones

03-11-2013

Eh nothing we can do, even if you post the reform card we only have your say on when the ban finished. The only thing you can do is email support (top right) and make it clear that you believe the ban was based on games you were already punished for.

Good luck, hopefully if you do get another shot you can keep yourself out of Tribunal.