Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wow.... Dustbunny and tribunal? bad support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpartanEl33T

03-11-2013

so got a permban i didnt deserve made a support ticket and get some incompetent employee who cant help at all i looked at my reform card and my 2nd and 4th games didnt deserve a ban at all the 2nd game one person on the other team reported me and he was telling me to suck his di ck and saying things about me i just said umad? trying to have fun and guess what he reports me and I GET BANNED? 4th game i say GG heim intentional feeding and get banned i was messing around with him he is my friend and he wasn't even mad didn't care at all and didn't report me. here is a link to the original thread which contains my reform card if you are curious and shows how incompetent riot dustbunny is https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/5465408 and here is a link to the follow up so you can see what bull****tery he posts in reply to my followup https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/5496798

Tunud

03-11-2013

Being innocent in one game isn't an excuse for having punishable behavior in others, also all permabans given out by riot employee's themselves, there really isn't a way to be permabanned without deserving it.

Kantala

03-11-2013

GG Reform card? I can't access those links and neither do I want to see them. I'd much rather see a reform card than your complaints about customer service telling you that the decision will stand and that they don't want you playing their game anymore.

Shelzin

03-11-2013

Quote:
Tunud:
Being innocent in one game isn't an excuse for having punishable behavior in others, also all permabans given out by riot employee's themselves, there really isn't a way to be permabanned without deserving it.

Oh it's possible... It's just really really rare.

OP:

Linking the support ticket links doesn't mean anything... We can't see them.

I would suggest that you link your reform card... But... I don't think I really need to see it to believe that you deserve the ban. I mean... Your 2nd & 4th games didn't deserve a ban, but you see why on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th?

ok... Well... There you go...

SpartanEl33T

03-11-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6261262/

im not mad because i got temporarily suspended 3 times im mad that i got permanently suspended when 2 of the games didnt deserve a ban? but the tribunal has what a 95% ban rate? because they probably dont even read the case 95% of the time? and just punish. also he didnt even tell me his decision would stand he just posted me a ****ing link to the summoner code and closed the ticket? and i googled his name and found multiple other people with similar complaints ****ty employee is ****ty?

Calys Teneb

03-11-2013

Quote:
Lyte:

2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

Further, that card is the last case that sent you to Tribunal. Riot reviews everything associated with an account before they issue a permaban. That includes previous cards, games that didn't show up in Tribunal that you were reported in, pre and post game chat logs, etc.

Sona Swagbot

03-11-2013

Case 1 - all within the first 6 minutes of the game:

Rengar [00:00:20] so 3 noobs with high ping?
Rengar [00:00:23] GG normals
Rengar [00:01:12] skarner
Rengar [00:01:13] go bot
Rengar [00:01:14] dumb****
Riven [00:01:18] andate ala vergaa hijo de putaa x el ping no se decide hdp
Rengar [All] [00:01:44] report skarner for being retarded
Vi [All] [00:01:53] lol
Rengar [All] [00:02:00] and now riven is recalling
Rengar [All] [00:02:02] and teemo is a ******
Rengar [All] [00:02:13] why is ur jungle laning?
Riven [00:02:28] lol he say us noob because we have --- of ping lol
Rengar [All] [00:02:56] how did nasus auto attack me from all the ****ing way over there?
Nasus [All] [00:03:17] no idea dx
Teemo [00:03:53] mia mid
Rengar [00:04:13] im not ****ing retarded calm down
Rengar [All] [00:04:41] well i wish i had rushed bonetooth >.>
Rengar [All] [00:05:14] worst teemo NA

If the rest of your cases are even remotely close to this, I'm so glad you got perm'd.

Kinvaras666

03-11-2013

Quote:
SpartanEl33T:
some incompetent employee who cant help at all i

That's all I need to see to know the ban was deserved.

Please, don't come back.

I can even get you a Dota 2 key if you want.

RawDoggingRandom

03-11-2013

I didn't even make it through game 1.
If you are not on Xbox Live, you should not talk to people like that, period.

Xeones

03-11-2013

Didn't read past game one, why would you think you don't deserve punishment exactly?