Just trying to figure out how 4 of these games are ban worthy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leggo

03-11-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6273608/#nogo
Ok so here is my tribunal case file i was clearly banned for the game i played Olaf i acknowledge that and was clearly frustrated with our team but my behavior shouldnt have been as bad as it was, although the other 4 games i wasI dont understand to tell you the truth, the kayle game someone said "Keep taking blue and feed top" although if you look at my score i clearly didnt intentionally feed top and I took blue because i Wanted to take it which isn't bannable i would like more insight from other people with a normal message

darkstar1g

03-11-2013

league of legends is a bunch of spoiled brats who complain about everything ALOT of the commujn ity needs to get some sun bunch of babys reporting for everything cause there mad at life and riot encourages this

Leggo

03-11-2013

None of the bannable Offense's other than game 2 could've been enacted there. having a bad attitude or pointing out why your losing isnt bannable

darkstar1g

03-11-2013

game 4 punish with a strong majority really ? are you kidding me there was absolutely nothing said in chat that is even close to ban worthy ? league of babys im telling you

Collo

03-11-2013

1 game that is bannable, actually 1 instance of bannable behavior, is enough.

Mrps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed Ahri View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6273608/#nogo
Ok so here is my tribunal case file i was clearly banned for the game i played Olaf i acknowledge that and was clearly frustrated with our team but my behavior shouldnt have been as bad as it was, although the other 4 games i wasI dont understand to tell you the truth, the kayle game someone said "Keep taking blue and feed top" although if you look at my score i clearly didnt intentionally feed top and I took blue because i Wanted to take it which isn't bannable i would like more insight from other people with a normal message
I love these... I like to see how many games I can get in before I would have hit punish.

Game 1.... I would probably not hit punish for that one game only. But! There are 4 more...
Game 2.... I would hit punish. It doesn't even require thought.

Quote:
Olaf [00:22:07] MUNDO
Olaf [00:22:08] HOLY ****
Olaf [00:22:09] DO
Olaf [00:22:10] YOU
Olaf [00:22:11] HAVE
Olaf [00:22:12] DOWNS

Olaf [00:24:30] im afking
Olaf [00:24:48] CAN WE JUST SURRENDER
Dr. Mundo [00:24:56] ar eu on crack
Dr. Mundo [00:25:00] i cleavered irelia
Draven [00:25:01] if you guys are this immature dont play ranked
Malzahar [00:25:02] guys plz mute eachother
Dr. Mundo [00:25:03] u let her get away
Olaf [All] [00:25:06] mundo is trolling the **** out of me
Olaf [All] [00:25:08] i swear
Dr. Mundo [00:25:09] -.-
Malzahar [00:25:09] SHUT THE **** UP
Dr. Mundo [00:25:11] olaf
Dr. Mundo [00:25:12] ur just bad
Malzahar [00:25:12] SHUT UP
Malzahar [00:25:16] STOP
Olaf [00:25:46] im just farming
Olaf [00:25:49] not fighting anymore
Malzahar [00:25:50] good idea
Olaf [00:26:01] tired of engaging so useless team doesnt follow up
Dr. Mundo [00:26:08] lol
Olaf [00:26:11] waiting for the surrender
Now, just for fun, I read the 3rd game, and found pure, pure gold... you were Maokai
Quote:
Maokai [All] [00:18:05] he flat out said that i sucked
Maokai [All] [00:18:08] now thats verbal abuse
Maokai [All] [00:18:15] he will be banned for it to
Xin Zhao [All] [00:18:20] you faced check at the start of the game and did really ZERO
Xin Zhao [All] [00:18:29] I will be banned for telling you "You suck"
Lux [00:18:31] ward barron
Maokai [All] [00:18:35] its verbal abuse
Twitch [All] [00:18:36] Nope
Xin Zhao [All] [00:18:41] Yah. Tribunal people Suck= Harse
Maokai [All] [00:18:42] you are just adding cancer to this game
Maokai [All] [00:19:51] Gg
Maokai [All] [00:19:54] report ez xin
You considered someone who said "you suck" to be bannable, verbal abuse, and cancer, but asking someone if they have downs (which is a terrible disease by the way, and frankly, you're a horrible person for asking. I cannot overstate this) isn't bannable, isn't cancer or verbal abuse, and you want to be pardoned.

... Are you serious? I really want a response to this question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome
Just read up on it to see how much it sucks.

Keonyn

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar1g View Post
game 4 punish with a strong majority really ? are you kidding me there was absolutely nothing said in chat that is even close to ban worthy ? league of babys im telling you
You don't know how this works do you? It isn't a strong majority punish for game 4 only, but for the whole case.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar1g View Post
league of legends is a bunch of spoiled brats who complain about everything ALOT of the commujn ity needs to get some sun bunch of babys reporting for everything cause there mad at life and riot encourages this
If you only read the bolded, it would sound like an arguement as to why we need the tribunal. The only things that make it otherwise is the bit at the end about riot encouraging, rather than discouraging, and the terrible composition.

My Ovary Hurts

03-11-2013

I agree with "League of Babies," this is certainly and over-sensitive group, at least the ones that contribute to the reporting/ tribunal. Buuuut. My case was much less severe than yours, and only two of my games was even worth noting. I don't think it deserves a BAN at all, just suspension. Even then, just barely. Although, you do go on the attack a lot, whereas I was mostly on the defense, and usually started out being reasonable, but people don't like it when you speak up. That's the problem with the internet, there's no accountability

Shiister

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Ovary Hurts View Post
I agree with "League of Babies," this is certainly and over-sensitive group, at least the ones that contribute to the reporting/ tribunal. Buuuut. My case was much less severe than yours, and only two of my games was even worth noting. I don't think it deserves a BAN at all, just suspension. Even then, just barely. Although, you do go on the attack a lot, whereas I was mostly on the defense, and usually started out being reasonable, but people don't like it when you speak up. That's the problem with the internet, there's no accountability
You not holding your own actions accountable. You blaming it on others and "League of Babies'. Grow up.