Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reportable or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Drezak

03-10-2013

Maybe this qualifies for harassing- but I did it with the intention to purposely anger the enemy team. It was ranked- and lets be honest a raging team is a losing team.

I'm bronze- and I jungle Hec well (for my league) and I do well most of the time. I was going against a team we were destroying. No lanes really needed help so between counter jungling their Mao I provided some pressure or ganks to just push my team's lanes to win. Needless to say all lanes won- hard. 16-0 once all turrets were knocked down.

*Their Morgana was a bit, talkative? As was I- to an extent. Once I seen she was mad I took the opportunity to continue to pressure her. Correcting grammar and pointing out her flaws. I took it to doing it to the whole team they had.

**Mind you I gave advice also. Every flaw they make I gave some, lets call it constructive criticism. Usually I'm not cocky- but their whole team was clearly raging at this point and their Morgana wold take the time to /all chat me back as I back-doored (freely) because they were too busy raging.

TL;DR: Is it report-able to purposely instigate rage the opposing team (read above by * for what I said) to make them rage harder in order to win?

---Moved from GD---

Iuliu

03-10-2013

just report everyone, doesn't matter

If they get to tribunal, 99% they will get banned even though they didn't do anything.

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Yes... If I get your case and I think you are actively trying to piss off someone I will vote punish.

Getsuei

03-10-2013

Same, I would punish also.

Grubass

03-10-2013

See just like Iuliu no excuses you make it to us we take you for ever

Shelzin

03-11-2013

Quote:
Iuliu:
just report everyone, doesn't matter

If they get to tribunal, 99% they will get banned even though they didn't do anything.

That's incorrect. About 85% will be punished so far as I can see... Most of those will be bans of some kind, but a smaller percentage will be warnings as well.

InmoniXian

03-11-2013

I agree, you are purposely trying to get someone riled up with the intent to upset them. As a general rule of thumb, anytime your fun is to ruin everyone elses fun, it's pretty safe to say you won't win popularity contests.