Reportable or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Drezak

03-10-2013

Maybe this qualifies for harassing- but I did it with the intention to purposely anger the enemy team. It was ranked- and lets be honest a raging team is a losing team.

I'm bronze- and I jungle Hec well (for my league) and I do well most of the time. I was going against a team we were destroying. No lanes really needed help so between counter jungling their Mao I provided some pressure or ganks to just push my team's lanes to win. Needless to say all lanes won- hard. 16-0 once all turrets were knocked down.

*Their Morgana was a bit, talkative? As was I- to an extent. Once I seen she was mad I took the opportunity to continue to pressure her. Correcting grammar and pointing out her flaws. I took it to doing it to the whole team they had.

**Mind you I gave advice also. Every flaw they make I gave some, lets call it constructive criticism. Usually I'm not cocky- but their whole team was clearly raging at this point and their Morgana wold take the time to /all chat me back as I back-doored (freely) because they were too busy raging.

TL;DR: Is it report-able to purposely instigate rage the opposing team (read above by * for what I said) to make them rage harder in order to win?

---Moved from GD---

Iuliu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-10-2013

just report everyone, doesn't matter

If they get to tribunal, 99% they will get banned even though they didn't do anything.

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Yes... If I get your case and I think you are actively trying to piss off someone I will vote punish.

Getsuei

03-10-2013

Same, I would punish also.

Grubass

03-10-2013

See just like Iuliu no excuses you make it to us we take you for ever

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuliu View Post
just report everyone, doesn't matter

If they get to tribunal, 99% they will get banned even though they didn't do anything.
That's incorrect. About 85% will be punished so far as I can see... Most of those will be bans of some kind, but a smaller percentage will be warnings as well.

InmoniXian

03-11-2013

I agree, you are purposely trying to get someone riled up with the intent to upset them. As a general rule of thumb, anytime your fun is to ruin everyone elses fun, it's pretty safe to say you won't win popularity contests.