Please review my reform card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adeafpony

Member

03-10-2013

If that's a bannable report card im reporting everyone in everygame, because im sure they did something throughout the game to deserve being reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeafpony View Post
If that's a bannable report card im reporting everyone in everygame, because im sure they did something throughout the game to deserve being reported.
Your reports would be worthless then.

Riot has more tools at their hands to look at cases more in-depth, so if the ban is deserved then most likely it is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordFunk

Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Because you say they don't do it means you more credible than Wookie? lol.

EDIT:

Also from Lyte
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte
It depends what you are asking about.

Player Support does read the ticket, and if it's a Tribunal ban will look at the case files. Most players complaining about deserved Tribunal bans will probably get an automated response."

Does this mean they don't really read the reform cards or just that they won't bother to write back the player?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFunk View Post
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte
It depends what you are asking about.

Player Support does read the ticket, and if it's a Tribunal ban will look at the case files. Most players complaining about deserved Tribunal bans will probably get an automated response."

Does this mean they don't really read the reform cards or just that they won't bother to write back the player?
I bolded the answers to your questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isao123

Junior Member

03-11-2013

but he went 3 7 on AP MASTER YI
he doesnt dfeserve to play league of legends hes trying something out of the meta and the meta should be respected i loled at ap tryndameres last week free wins when they were on enemy teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

03-11-2013

I'd pardon this case due to a lack of evidence otherwise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordFunk

Member

03-11-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benzaldehyde

Member

03-11-2013

bump for attention


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benzaldehyde

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDaemon View Post
My guess is refusing to communicate with team. In all of those games, his allies are trying to get him to work together and he just isn't saying anything. Game 5 one of them typed he was being annoying with pings. I'm guessing he was banned before and instead of reforming his behavior he just doesn't say anything at all. That is also unacceptable as this is a team game and if you refuse to work as a team then you are a detriment to the rest of your team.
You sir, and an idiot, Lyte even told eveyone in a post awhile ago, refusing to communicate is NOT A BANNABLE OFFENSE, whoever the half-assed player support worker reviewed this case should be removed from the riot team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benzaldehyde

Member

03-11-2013

All I see is a player who got banned for being abused by his teammates.