Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please review my reform card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordFunk

03-10-2013

This is the answer given by support staff when he asked if they could clarify the rules broken, and it does not really says anything excep the obvious.

Trickster (League of Legends Player Support)
DATE

Greetings Summoner

I have reviewed your account and our records indicate that you recently had a case in the Tribunal. Due to actions made on the Fields of Justice, this account has been warned or suspended by The Tribunal which means your Honor has been reset. An email was sent to the email address associated with your account regarding this Tribunal case.

To see your Tribunal case, please visit the following link (please note that this link expires three weeks from the date it was originally generated.):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154"

(I personally think this is just a bot answering players with the same stuff over and over)
Any thoughts?

Adeafpony

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
I did, but you went nerd rage for no reason.

Bro, that negative attitude is a reportable offense.

Shiister

03-10-2013

Quote:
Adeafpony:
Bro, that negative attitude is a reportable offense.

So was your personal attacks?

Adeafpony

03-10-2013

Quote:
LordFunk:
This is the answer given by support staff when he asked if they could clarify the rules broken, and it does not really says anything excep the obvious.

Trickster (League of Legends Player Support)
DATE

Greetings Summoner

I have reviewed your account and our records indicate that you recently had a case in the Tribunal. Due to actions made on the Fields of Justice, this account has been warned or suspended by The Tribunal which means your Honor has been reset. An email was sent to the email address associated with your account regarding this Tribunal case.

To see your Tribunal case, please visit the following link (please note that this link expires three weeks from the date it was originally generated.):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154"

(I personally think this is just a bot answering players with the same stuff over and over)
Any thoughts?

Anyone who thinks they really review the cases is just a fanboy. They're lazy, that's why they have the tribunal to begin with. To have someone else do their job for them.

Copy and paste is what that is.

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Quote:
LordFunk:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154/ (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154/)

Hi, I would like you to extract the reportable offenses of my friend right here, so i can point them out to him. Thanks in advance.

I would have pardoned him.

Iuliu

03-10-2013

that's why i report everyone who talk sh!!t/back to me
Getting ban together is still better than getting ban alone

Shiister

03-10-2013

Quote:
Adeafpony:
Anyone who thinks they really review the cases is just a fanboy. They're lazy, that's why they have the tribunal to begin with. To have someone else do their job for them.

Copy and paste is what that is.

Quote:
WookieeCookie:
PrincessPopsicle,

I'm sorry you're not fully satisfied with the level of response, but I must ask you; what else are you trying to get?

You wrote to Player Support because you believe your ban was unfair. You lay out your arguments and make it clear that your ban should be removed.

In response, an agent told you that they reviewed your case and decided not to lift it. This is true, and I've instructed our agents to do this in every case. However, it's not their job to lift bans unless they were made in error, or if it's a 100% clear case of a false ban.

Wookie says otherwise

Adeafpony

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Wookie says otherwise

Because he says it means they actually do it right? That's an obvious copy paste reply with no real information in it.

LordFunk

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Wookie says otherwise

I would really like a Rioter to look at my friend's "report card" that could clarify some of the things being said in this thread. That would be very interesting.

Shiister

03-10-2013

Quote:
Adeafpony:
Because he says it means they actually do it right? That's an obvious copy paste reply with no real information in it.

Because you say they don't do it means you more credible than Wookie? lol.

EDIT:

Also from Lyte

Quote:
Lyte:
It depends what you are asking about.

Player Support does read the ticket, and if it's a Tribunal ban will look at the case files. Most players complaining about deserved Tribunal bans will probably get an automated response.