Please review my reform card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adeafpony

Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Thing is, how are we suppose to know why he isn't talking?

Now if he came off a ban and decided not to talk to his teammates, he should inform them ingame so Tribunal can have a record of it. If they don't inform their teammates and go into a game and ignore all, then yes it's refusing to communicate because player didn't give a valid reason.
Another ignorant tribunal nerd, blindly justifying the punishment.

You've never had a bad game where nothing would seemingly go your way, even though you're trying your best? Look at his scores.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bucky Philips

Senior Member

03-10-2013

If the pings are being used, that's awesome, I love the new ping system. Reading through the chat logs in his cases though, i don't get any hint that he might be using pings except for Game 5. In the other games his teammates say how he hasn't said a single word, how "Panth just runs around and dies, doesnt use his map" they are not giving any indication that he is communicating with them at all.

It's really not hard to not be a dick, and that's the main thing. If he wants to mute everyone and just use pings because he doesn't have self control, he should let them know at the beginning of the game or in champ select.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isao123

Junior Member

03-10-2013

4 7 1 ap yi lol get out of my game plz i dont want to play with you in the future. trolls these days....should be permabanned imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isao123

Junior Member

03-10-2013

4 7 1 ap yi lol get out of my game plz i dont want to play with you in the future. trolls these days....should be permabanned imo and if you pick garen and dont carry your team to victory thats a bann too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grubass

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Exacly he's using pings so totally unfair ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeafpony View Post
Another ignorant tribunal nerd, blindly justifying the punishment.

You've never had a bad game where nothing would seemingly go your way, even though you're trying your best? Look at his scores.
This is why you been banned before.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adeafpony

Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky Philips View Post
If the pings are being used, that's awesome, I love the new ping system. Reading through the chat logs in his cases though, i don't get any hint that he might be using pings except for Game 5. In the other games his teammates say how he hasn't said a single word, how "Panth just runs around and dies, doesnt use his map" they are not giving any indication that he is communicating with them at all.

It's really not hard to not be a dick, and that's the main thing. If he wants to mute everyone and just use pings because he doesn't have self control, he should let them know at the beginning of the game or in champ select.
What proof do you have that he just ran around and died. All i see is someone having a bad game and another player recanting their version of that (no one has ever lied about their version of events to get what they want, right?). How would he know if the person wasn't using his map, could he not just have been outplayed?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adeafpony

Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
This is why you been banned before.
Sorry, what are you bringing to the conversation? Nothing. You should be banned for trolling apparently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeafpony View Post
Sorry, what are you bringing to the conversation? Nothing. You should be banned for trolling apparently.
I did, but you went nerd rage for no reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

03-10-2013

I would have pardoned.