Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please review my reform card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordFunk

03-10-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154/ (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154/)

Hi, I would like you to extract the reportable offenses of my friend right here, so i can point them out to him. Thanks in advance.

RedDaemon

03-10-2013

My guess is refusing to communicate with team. In all of those games, his allies are trying to get him to work together and he just isn't saying anything. Game 5 one of them typed he was being annoying with pings. I'm guessing he was banned before and instead of reforming his behavior he just doesn't say anything at all. That is also unacceptable as this is a team game and if you refuse to work as a team then you are a detriment to the rest of your team.

Bucky Philips

03-10-2013

Well it looks like he doesn't communicate with his team, can have a very negative attitude. Overall it looks like he needs to work on actually communicating with his team, seems to be the biggest issue.

Adeafpony

03-10-2013

If you say something to someone you'll get reported for negative attitude. If you don't say anything you'll get reported to refusing to communicate. It's a lose lose situation and all the nerds here will justify it, though you haven't done anything wrong.

Bucky Philips

03-10-2013

Quote:
Adeafpony:
If you say something to someone you'll get reported for negative attitude. If you don't say anything you'll get reported to refusing to communicate. It's a lose lose situation and all the nerds here will justify it, though you haven't done anything wrong.

Interesting way to think of things, even though it would be entirely possible to communicate with your team and also have a positive attitude right? Instead of calling GG at the beginning of the game or saying it's not worth it when your entire team is trying to get you to group up. If you play entire games, and the only words you type out are GG WP at the very end, I'm sorry, but that is refusing to communicate. You would want to play with someone who doesn't communicate with their team at all?

LordFunk

03-10-2013

Some extra background:

I talked to him and he told me that sometimes he uses to ignore people since champion selection, this is for either raging or just attempting to lower the moral of his team and since it's an ingame feature I (personally) don't see anything wrong with it, also if you look at some of the games you can see his teammates bashing him despite the fact he is not doing bad or not as bad as other people on his team.

Any thoughts?

Shiister

03-10-2013

Quote:
Adeafpony:

Thing is, how are we suppose to know why he isn't talking?

Now if he came off a ban and decided not to talk to his teammates, he should inform them ingame so Tribunal can have a record of it. If they don't inform their teammates and go into a game and ignore all, then yes it's refusing to communicate because player didn't give a valid reason.

JFed

03-10-2013

Quote:
LordFunk:
Some extra background:

I talked to him and he told me that sometimes he uses to ignore people since champion selection, this is for either raging or just attempting to lower the moral of his team and since it's an ingame feature I (personally) don't see anything wrong with it, also if you look at some of the games you can see his teammates bashing him despite the fact he is not doing bad or not as bad as other people on his team.

Any thoughts?

I really think he needs to work with the team. If he isn't communicating then it's not working as a team. Really he seems to think about himself more than others.

Adeafpony

03-10-2013

Quote:
Bucky Philips:
Interesting way to think of things, even though it would be entirely possible to communicate with your team and also have a positive attitude right? Instead of calling GG at the beginning of the game or saying it's not worth it when your entire team is trying to get you to group up. If you play entire games, and the only words you type out are GG WP at the very end, I'm sorry, but that is refusing to communicate. You would want to play with someone who doesn't communicate with their team at all?

You can communicate entirely through pings, but those don't show up in the logs in tribunal. You can tell someone where you're going, if your lane is mia, to back up, to attack, or to converge on a point all through pings.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. People cry on these forums that the big meanies yell at them and call them bad and that's why it's justified that they're punished, yet when someone just doesn't type (maybe they don't want to yell at you for being a terribad) they're obviously not communicating with you so let's report that too. The real trolls are the people running tribunal.

lols should remove the chat function during the game since every action can be telegraphed through pings and the only thing chat logs do is bring about punishments nowadays.

Riots policy on toxic players should be to mute them not have a troll fest of a community reporting everything and then going to punish the same cases they report. You should ban racism and overt langauge (spamming f@ggot or c_nt) and intentionally feeding/afking.

Ragers are in every game, yet lols is the only one who has this crappy of a community.

Also, I just got done watching phreaks stream and he typed in the game chat 0 times, instead opting to use pings. He should be banned, right?

Safearra

03-10-2013

Quote:
Peribolos:
I really think he needs to work with the team. If he isn't communicating then it's not working as a team. Really he seems to think about himself more than others.

"do you believe league of legends is co op play or individual skill" this was a question that is on your lol client as you enter the game

this is solo que he is playing, he is thinking about himself more than others YOU are supposed to carry YOU out of low elo so its only natural. as for not communicating i probably would have pardoned. it just makes things seem like you are doomed if you do reply back to mean people, and doomed if you don't reply back to mean people