Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

omg....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BUENOSAIRES

03-10-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/es/case/6239433/#nogo

i accept that in the 3 case, i was agressive, but case 1 2 4, what do ive done ?!?!??!!
cant believe it, an other fail from the tribunal.

The Bushmaster

03-10-2013

yes because it was those games and those games alone that got you in the tribunal in the first place. Riot chose you because they hate you.

So uh.... what HAVEN'T we seen?
People that think they were mistakenly chosen by the tribunal are just naive. You know what you did.

BUENOSAIRES

03-10-2013

pollux, read the case, im telling u i was agressive in the 3d case, but just that, u are being a jerk...

xNECROx

03-10-2013

LOL YOU'RE A DICK AND if you talked like that to me in person, I'd knock your spanish ass out

RedDaemon

03-10-2013

Those aren't all the games you were reported in. Those are just some of the most recent ones. Tribunal doesn't even build a case against you until you show a consistent pattern of abuse. If even 1 game warrants a punish, then people will vote punish. That's how the tribunal is set up.

BUENOSAIRES

03-10-2013

i think its not fair.. i didnt do anything, only in case 3 i verbal abused. and it was 15 days of suspension.. really unfair..

Fanaticmogg

03-10-2013

Quote:
Lyte:
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

There ya go.

EDIT: Also, games 1, 2, and 4 aren't completely clean, either.

PrivateBaldric

03-10-2013

Quote:
BUENOSAIRES:
i think its not fair.. i didnt do anything, only in case 3 i verbal abused. and it was 15 days of suspension.. really unfair..

Is it fair to the people you verbally abused or the players that had to endure your ranting? A side note. If you are up to a 2 week ban this means you have been punished before. Next one will likely be a permaban. Last chance to clean up your act. I would use it wisely.

Ladayen

03-10-2013

game 4

Gragas [Todos] [00:17:54] report me

Now you're here.. perhaps not such a good to simultaneously taunt you team and the tribunal?

Gragas [Todos] [00:20:58] reported.

You seem to be thoroughly fascinated with the tribunal.