Making an Thresh x Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilXIntent

03-10-2013

What's good Summoners?

Ive been thinking of doing, well, intent in doing a Fanfiction on Thresh and Ahri. They match together (Both Soul Thiefs, Both of Supernatural Presence), not to mention they're godlike when paired together as well as I love Thresh and Ahri

Now why am I posting some pre-production thread? Well, I pretty much suck at doing writing in my opinion. Well so to speak, I can't do much of a dialogue and description really. So if I do want to make this awesome (Not to mention, the Lemons, the sweet, lustful, Lemons) I need some basic tips. I've been playing Ahri and Thresh, analyzing there comments, reading fanfics of all known shapes and sizes, but I can't really get anything to fit perfectly. If anyone wants to help, Im all ears.

Now. What is this Lemon-induced, romantic love Fanfiction story about?
Check this link: http://siakim.deviantart.com/art/Lea...-ver-355193819

That literally inspired me to do this, the story? Well its basically Ahri helps Thresh (As they could supposedly be friends, considering there likeness and pairing on lanes) become a human being in form. I guess you know where this goes (If you know what I mean......)

Anyways comments are appreciated, I havent started writing, but I hopefully will do it soon, still in the thinking and imaginating process right now. But I'll get to it

Magister Gir

03-11-2013

I just have to ask how, or rather why, Thresh to become human to start with? That right there is going to be the biggest and foremost thing, why does this being want to become human again and give up powers that he can do now that he couldn't do when he was a human being? Next, why is Ahri wishing to help this man when she gave up the sucking of human life from people when she joined the League? Wouldn't she wish to find some other suitable way that benefits her and keeps other people alive? Well yes you could say she's trying to use Thresh but Thresh holds onto his souls and takes them away to the Shadow Isle which his lore states.

I'm going to say this is a bad idea or anything I'm just going to say that it is a very unlikely story that can happen and fall together but would rather have to be forced upon the characters or the characters have some stupid amount of power to do things. Ugh remembered a screwed up fic anyway this sounds a bit like the old High school Fan fic where an author turned all the champions into humans so that they could attend school and beings like Hecarim all of a sudden had feelings when he ever was human, you can change a persons outer appearance BUT you can never change who they are truly unless you do some bs with magic forcing them to actually change who they are.

and that's my tid bit on this honestly I prefer AhrixWW or AhrixRengar but I like RengarxNidalee because I honestly see Ahri as a comical love story and by that you can mix match her with almost anyone but it needs to be people who can actually fall in love.

Goau

03-11-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=thresh

Partly advertising my own idea on how they could be together.

While I think they could have something in common, love does not seem like one of those; friendship, which I did, was stretching at best.

Onto Thresh becoming human. I do not think that is possible. Noxus has undead and necromancers, as does the Shadow Isles, but the two are very different in my opinion. Noxus appears to be the type that would go more so into science and dark magic, Urgot and Sion being the pride of such things.

The Shadow Isles, however, appear to be more of a... kingdom, I suppose. Karthus and Mordekaiser both could be called necromancers, while ones such as Hecarim and Thresh are spirits who hold a strong bond to the living plain; Hecarim having some sense of duty that could have been twisted and Thresh just plain loving to torture. Ones such as Yorick could be classified as the working class, or peasants, of the kingdom while Evelynn and Elise are mercenaries.

All and all, the act of turning a specter, which is what Thresh is, into a human once again sounds farfetched and unlikely. The necromancers of Noxus have done so with their soldiers, but only through more 'culturally accepted' practices. If it were possible, however, Karthus, Mordekaiser, or some other necromancer would have to help Thresh re-merge with his body, but that would probably turn into something like Yorick has become. Also, his body has probably decayed to nothing now. Nursery rhymes about someone or something are generally only for the old or ancient, that's my opinion anyway.

With cons out of the way, here is how I would go about making this possible: Thresh possesses a human. Why not? He is a specter and one of the things specters are believed able to do is possess the living for a time. Alternatively, he could be sealed within the body of a human by force, and the only way for him to escape it is for him to be magically removed from it, an ability only Ahri is known to have done.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Good luck to you.

EvilXIntent

03-11-2013

Quote:
I just have to ask how, or rather why, Thresh to become human to start with? That right there is going to be the biggest and foremost thing, why does this being want to become human again and give up powers that he can do now that he couldn't do when he was a human being?
If you ever had the chance to receive the grant to become human again, would you do it? I wouldn't say Thresh WOULD do it, but granted he would like to become a human again, after centuries of being some sort of a spectre. He doesnt want to become human instantly, an event of some sort will give him the thought of becoming a human again, not instantaneous. Also Thresh wont lose his powers in the first place, I never said anything about him losing his powers, merely wanting to become the form of human, like Ahri for example

Quote:
Next, why is Ahri wishing to help this man when she gave up the sucking of human life from people when she joined the League? Wouldn't she wish to find some other suitable way that benefits her and keeps other people alive? Well yes you could say she's trying to use Thresh but Thresh holds onto his souls and takes them away to the Shadow Isle which his lore states.
Thresh is still a supernatural being, granted he probably has no soul. Second Ahri can't even kill him because of this, maybe she'd toy with him or something like that (If you know what I mean).

Quote:
I'm going to say this is a bad idea or anything I'm just going to say that it is a very unlikely story that can happen and fall together but would rather have to be forced upon the characters or the characters have some stupid amount of power to do things. Ugh remembered a screwed up fic anyway this sounds a bit like the old High school Fan fic where an author turned all the champions into humans so that they could attend school and beings like Hecarim all of a sudden had feelings when he ever was human, you can change a persons outer appearance BUT you can never change who they are truly unless you do some bs with magic forcing them to actually change who they are.
I never said I will change the feelings of Thresh, I will not make him into some Romeo lover, he will still be Thresh with his dark jokes and mood. It's not going to be like love at first or some Highschool romantic novella if your asking.
Also Thresh wont be human in the end of the fanfic, I dont want to say why, but I guess it would make sense in reasoning.

Quote:
and that's my tid bit on this honestly I prefer AhrixWW or AhrixRengar but I like RengarxNidalee because I honestly see Ahri as a comical love story and by that you can mix match her with almost anyone but it needs to be people who can actually fall in love.
I cant force you to read it, but thank you for your opinion, your questions did help me honestly

I'll reply with your comment too Goau, give me a few

EvilXIntent

03-11-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=thresh

Partly advertising my own idea on how they could be together.

While I think they could have something in common, love does not seem like one of those; friendship, which I did, was stretching at best.
I honestly dont think it could be love, maybe friends with benefits, but I agree with you

Quote:
Onto Thresh becoming human. I do not think that is possible. Noxus has undead and necromancers, as does the Shadow Isles, but the two are very different in my opinion. Noxus appears to be the type that would go more so into science and dark magic, Urgot and Sion being the pride of such things.
The Shadow Isles, however, appear to be more of a... kingdom, I suppose. Karthus and Mordekaiser both could be called necromancers, while ones such as Hecarim and Thresh are spirits who hold a strong bond to the living plain; Hecarim having some sense of duty that could have been twisted and Thresh just plain loving to torture. Ones such as Yorick could be classified as the working class, or peasants, of the kingdom while Evelynn and Elise are mercenaries.
If a Spirit forms into a human spirit again, would that be considered Necromancy? I guess it is, Im not sure though. Also doesnt Ahri know how to morph someone, say Warwick, into a human form? I think I saw that in a plausible fanfic, but Im not sure if she can even do that

Quote:
All and all, the act of turning a specter, which is what Thresh is, into a human once again sounds farfetched and unlikely. The necromancers of Noxus have done so with their soldiers, but only through more 'culturally accepted' practices. If it were possible, however, Karthus, Mordekaiser, or some other necromancer would have to help Thresh re-merge with his body, but that would probably turn into something like Yorick has become. Also, his body has probably decayed to nothing now. Nursery rhymes about someone or something are generally only for the old or ancient, that's my opinion anyway.
I agree with you, I wouldn't say he'd end up human and happily forever after in the end if I'll tell you that

Quote:
With cons out of the way, here is how I would go about making this possible: Thresh possesses a human. Why not? He is a specter and one of the things specters are believed able to do is possess the living for a time. Alternatively, he could be sealed within the body of a human by force, and the only way for him to escape it is for him to be magically removed from it, an ability only Ahri is known to have done.
I dont recall if Thresh CAN posses a soul, but I do suppose it's possible, Right now Im thinking that Ahri or a Necro helps him out, but thanks for that invoice

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Good luck to you.[/QUOTE]

Magister Gir

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilXIntent View Post
If you ever had the chance to receive the grant to become human again, would you do it? I wouldn't say Thresh WOULD do it, but granted he would like to become a human again, after centuries of being some sort of a spectre. He doesnt want to become human instantly, an event of some sort will give him the thought of becoming a human again, not instantaneous. Also Thresh wont lose his powers in the first place, I never said anything about him losing his powers, merely wanting to become the form of human, like Ahri for example
no, I honestly see Thresh just loving his new being because of all the forms of torture he can do to people it's a just something that's very unlikely and odd for him to even consider.

Quote:
Thresh is still a supernatural being, granted he probably has no soul. Second Ahri can't even kill him because of this, maybe she'd toy with him or something like that (If you know what I mean).
Again, why. I didn't say anything about her harming him at all and Thresh is a in a sense a living soul that just takes other souls. Especially his death animation where his own soul goes into the lantern. So really it's a forced companionship.

Quote:
I never said I will change the feelings of Thresh, I will not make him into some Romeo lover, he will still be Thresh with his dark jokes and mood. It's not going to be like love at first or some Highschool romantic novella if your asking.
Also Thresh wont be human in the end of the fanfic, I dont want to say why, but I guess it would make sense in reasoning.
umm ok then taht actually works because there's no real reason to keep him a human or even make him one still.

Quote:
I cant force you to read it, but thank you for your opinion, your questions did help me honestly
I'm glad they helped but I still think this should use different champions.

EvilXIntent

03-12-2013

Quote:
no, I honestly see Thresh just loving his new being because of all the forms of torture he can do to people it's a just something that's very unlikely and odd for him to even consider.
Im not going to have Thresh be all lover-boy when this happens, he will still retain the sense of enjoying torture and pain. And besides, wouldn't being human give him a better edge? Thresh right now is merely a soul, yes he is a bloody Chain Warden, but what happens if he becomes human, would he even be more powerful?

Quote:
Again, why. I didn't say anything about her harming him at all and Thresh is a in a sense a living soul that just takes other souls. Especially his death animation where his own soul goes into the lantern. So really it's a forced companionship.
Neither did I, and I honestly dont think Thresh isnt necessarily a soul, more than something else

Quote:
umm ok then taht actually works because there's no real reason to keep him a human or even make him one still.
It makes much more sense than me explaining it, motivations of being human and seeing ones skin, new ways of torture and power, hell maybe even feel more emotions of pain and misery, or pleasure in sense

Quote:
I'm glad they helped but I still think this should use different champions.
Its your opinion nevertheless

Peffern

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
Next, why is Ahri wishing to help this man when she gave up the sucking of human life from people when she joined the League? Wouldn't she wish to find some other suitable way that benefits her and keeps other people alive?
Wait, you believe that she gave that up? Really?

Better hold onto your soul if you want to keep it...

Magister Gir

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peffern View Post
Wait, you believe that she gave that up? Really?

Better hold onto your soul if you want to keep it...
wait you're telling me you didn't read all of Ahri's lore?

Magister Gir

03-16-2013

Quote:
Im not going to have Thresh be all lover-boy when this happens, he will still retain the sense of enjoying torture and pain. And besides, wouldn't being human give him a better edge? Thresh right now is merely a soul, yes he is a bloody Chain Warden, but what happens if he becomes human, would he even be more powerful?
..... would Xerath be more powerful as a human? Simple answer, no he would be weaker or becoming weaker if not instantly.

Quote:
Neither did I, and I honestly dont think Thresh isnt necessarily a soul, more than something else
eh it's up to speculation honestly you could even say he's a ghoul of sorts :\

Quote:
It makes much more sense than me explaining it, motivations of being human and seeing ones skin, new ways of torture and power, hell maybe even feel more emotions of pain and misery, or pleasure in sense
ok, seeing ones own body again is a good motivation but again, why does Thresh want flesh blood when he's immortal right now. What new ways? He'd have LESS ways of torture if he was human again. he still gets giddy and happy about torture so he still has a sense of emotions :|

Quote:
Its your opinion nevertheless
that they are and I usually stand by them until I'm proven otherwise which I'm not at all here.