Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned because I have lag problems..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ostensor Dolor

03-10-2013

So I have d/c problems all the time and I get banned from it. You think the software used for catching abandoners would find a pattern with d/cs and figure oh this guy disconnected and has a slow laptop... he cant join back in time.. lets not ban him but no.. Its not like im leaving the games on purpose or anything.. I cant play LOL without the fear of d/cing and getting banned..

RedDaemon

03-10-2013

Unfortunately, whether or not it is intentional, you will be banned for dcing, even if the problem is beyond your control. When somebody quits a game (or dcs), it ruins the experience for the other 9 people in the game. If you can't control your internet connection, you'll have to stick to custom games with friends or vs. AI games until you can get a better connection.

Xianio

03-10-2013

Sorry man, this is just a "greater good" situation. Sucks for you but if you were on the other end of it I'm sure you would understand.