Premades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDGAF200

03-10-2013

Just wanted to bring attention to some players, that not all is fine and dandy when it comes to premades.

Some of you may be aware that there is one person in your team that trolls the entire game. I think any seasoned player has seen that by now. What comes off as different however is playing among the masses. You might be a friend or you might be someone just caught in the night time shenanigans, and "joins the party". However "joining the party" is not exactly accurate. Any single person playing lolz can beat anyone else. I don't care if you are CLG or Team solo mid or whatever. THAT being said. There is a group of people that you might encounter more than you think. There are 2, 3, or 4 players, and they all que up.

That's great but what you don't know is that they are trolling. They make a game, with 4 you are out of luck because guess what? they all do what the lead wants them to do, no matter what. So i don't care what sense it makes or doesn't make. As they go along in team wins they say that it isn't enough, so they force a game to lose. Not kidding here. They skype/ do whatever they need to to win, but a team i played with the other day purposefully threw the game. Xin seemed to be the lead...and he didn't buy boots. Essential item is an essential item.... nuff said. Im not done yet. EVERY 5th game, they forced to lose. Why? i told you im not going to ask. However, the team was consistent in history with 4 wins, and then a loss repeated over and over. This was just one team. I have seen it in droves across the league, and it's sad. IF you are a team, i will put to light the force of you moving the game the way you want. After all isn't that TOXIC?

Other teams seem to troll just period, not that they don't buy boots, but...Toxic in that they watch as you fight enemy players....they don't engage, and they watch as you die. Then they are the first to say something about it. OFC because it's premade all 4 will go after you and say that you are bad. Then there are other times when they overall just go AFK. Im telling you, you can identify if it's premade if the team fights are "tailored" ....what i mean is...say there is a teemo along with 4 others, and katarina hides behind an her tower to save herself.....but then jumps and ults right on teemo to take him out. That is tailored, when there are higher priority targets (teemo was leading the back end) and she goes straight for one, secondly if that high targeted person was NOT the lead, then you know for sure it is a tailored fight. To exhaust all your resources (and then only to die) should be on the lead not someone who had very little presence in the team fights.

So what we have here is a group of friends who make the most out of the box decisions, and you can argue that it's not feeding yes, but you cannot deny that they are failing and that they don't test to see what they will do will work. The strategies they produce are not proven, nor will you win a game with a "shotgun" attitude.

I will tell you riot, i do not support that just because real life friends have a "bond" it doesn't make the actions they commit any less real. A loss is a loss, and in this case it's a FORCED loss. I will not support these players and will provide any information i can to help support real league of legends players. I hope you hear what i have to say, and want to support any new player to the league. Thanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDGAF200

03-10-2013

Forced loss is not the only thing, They harass and make fun of single players. Please support the gamer, not the harasser.