I loled

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grubass

Senior Member

03-10-2013

@RIOT: You guys think this video is funny and promote it but if he said that in game there's a high chance of ban by tribunal.

Let's just take this 1 comment he makes at chogath at 2:44 and put it in all chat.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...case-100-party

Edit: It's the 2nd video in the link


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDGAF200

Member

03-10-2013

I wouldn't support him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubass View Post
@RIOT: You guys think this video is funny and promote it but if he said that in game there's a high chance of ban by tribunal.
There would be no chance for it to be a ban in the tribunal. Not a single soul, unless they were stream sniping, knows he's saying anything.

Quote:
Let's just take this 1 comment he makes at chogath at 2:44 and put it in all chat.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...case-100-party

Edit: It's the 2nd video in the link
I think you misunderstand what the Tribunal is about or what Riot is trying to do. Feel free to say anything you want to your monitor. It doesn't effect other people during the game. Rage, cuss, be a total jackass... It's all good as long as you aren't being negative experience during the game.

There is nothing wrong with that that man is doing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CzeTweR

Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
There would be no chance for it to be a ban in the tribunal. Not a single soul, unless they were stream sniping, knows he's saying anything.


I think you misunderstand what the Tribunal is about or what Riot is trying to do. Feel free to say anything you want to your monitor. It doesn't effect other people during the game. Rage, cuss, be a total jackass... It's all good as long as you aren't being negative experience during the game.

There is nothing wrong with that that man is doing.
Do you understand the original poster? Keywords are "if he said that in game", "and put it in all chat."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzeTweR View Post
Do you understand the original poster? Keywords are "if he said that in game", "and put it in all chat."
In which case it's hard to even see the point of this post, as neither of things happened, lol.

However, I can agree that Riot shouldn't promote this/use it for promotion....it was the most annoying effing thing I have ever watched in my life, holy christ. Someone needs to cut out that kids vocal chords and take away his computer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grubass

Senior Member

03-10-2013

I might not came across clear as im not a native speaker.

I will try to be more clear of how it connected for me. By promoting the video riot is also promoting the behaviour in this video. Players that watch it might think it's funny to post comments like that in all/team chat and that's where they are in for a suprize(obviously they might be reported). The video is funny but if Riot bans for that kind of behaviour in game it's not appropriate to promote it on the main page.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubass View Post
I might not came across clear as im not a native speaker.

I will try to be more clear of how it connected for me. By promoting the video riot is also promoting the behaviour in this video. Players that watch it might think it's funny to post comments like that in all/team chat and that's where they are in for a suprize(obviously they might be reported). The video is funny but if Riot bans for that kind of behaviour in game it's not appropriate to promote it on the main page.
Fair enough....except for the funny part, it's not...it makes me want to punch babies and kick kittens...and I really love kittens...and I guess babies are ok.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

So what did he say that was so bad?

EDIT: Is it him cussing?

Cussing isn't punishable if it isn't directed at someone to insult or belittle them. From what I seen him cussing wasn't anything bad.

I'm assuming you think him saying "Ow son of a *****" is something that would of gotten him banned if he said it in all chat....you making mountain out of a ant hill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grubass

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
So what did he say that was so bad?

EDIT: Is it him cussing?

Cussing isn't punishable if it isn't directed at someone to insult or belittle them. From what I seen him cussing wasn't anything bad.

I'm assuming you think him saying "Ow son of a *****" is something that would of gotten him banned if he said it in all chat....you making mountain out of a ant hill.
I have read a few of your posts and with full respect if this was in a case you would cite that as the reason for a ban, punish. You are the strongest supporter on the Justice League on these forums but somehow you dont see how typing "Ow son of a *****" could actually get you reported. Also we dont have video in the tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubass View Post
I have read a few of your posts and with full respect if this was in a case you would cite that as the reason for a ban, punish. You are the strongest supporter on the Justice League on these forums but somehow you dont see how typing "Ow son of a *****" could actually get you reported. Also we dont have video in the tribunal.
It could get you reported, but not banned IMO.



Is the person in the video using it in a way to insult or belittle Cho? No, then I wouldn't punish for it.


12