Leviathan..carry item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volder

05-03-2010

I think that the stacking items should be kept within their core community. Levi in the tank, Soul Stealer with the Mages and the Occult with the dpsers. This way everyone can have one stacking item.

It would be nice if there could ever be such things as role exclusive items. (know this probably wont fly)

malphismia

05-03-2010

Jax with all those stacking items would be nice.

A tank that scales up the def tree would get 19% damage reduction (fully stacked, 10 asssists is easy), add that with the MR/AR, and any abilities like Gragas' damage reduction. It's nice. Levi is a good item on tanks with aoe, I get a load of assists on Malph, he's got 2 awesome aoes.

The problem is that this item is only good if your team is doing good. Which means you'll win anyways even without this weapon. Whereas an aegis or aura items on a tank could help shift the tide.

moistmongoose

05-04-2010

In my opinion an easy way to fix Levi is to make it 0 stacks on kill and 2 on assists. Would make carrys not want to get it and wouldnt change anything for tanks.
Probably gonna get flamed by everyone who plays nontanks and gets it :3

DarkenDragon

05-04-2010

cant have items based on roles, since many heroes can play multiple types of roles, like a cho'garth may be a tank, but a lot of people build him with AP instead, or shaco could go either AD or AP, so you cant limit items to types of champions.

as for levi giving 0 stacks on a kill and 2 on assist, thats just silly that just means that tanks who "accidently" get the kill while supporting, will end up getting nothing and then it woudnt be heping tanks or carries. or if your a tank with killing potential such as malphite, I've been known to get kills by killing runners with my shard. but if I do then I get no stacks? thats not right at all.

just my 2 cents on counter ideas, the way it is I think its fine and doesnt require a change at all.

Yellow Jester

05-04-2010

I put it on Gragas, helps me stay alive.

I was in a funny situation yesterday where me and a Nasus traded blows, inside of HIS base, for 1 full minute, while ashe was spamming arrows into me, and I killed him and got away. Gragas is a brick wall, he gets lots of kills with body slam and assists with barrel toss. That and my Frozen Heart helped me stay alive for almost the whole game.