Ban troller please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plumbr

03-10-2013

So there was a troller in my game and i was wondering if there was anything you can do about it.

Butterfly44

03-10-2013

Naming and Shaming isn't allowed on forums no matter what the intention. Please edit the summoner name out of your post.
There is a report feature to deal with these problems at the end of the game. Also, you'd be better off sending in a support ticket. The forums can't actually do anything about this.

Plumbr

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly44 View Post
Naming and Shaming isn't allowed on forums no matter what the intention. Please edit the summoner name out of your post.
There is a report feature to deal with these problems at the end of the game. Also, you'd be better off sending in a support ticket. The forums can't actually do anything about this.
Oh, thanks for the feedback and i feel as if the reports arent the best way to deal with them because sometimes im the only one to report a person and that is usually not enough in the case of 8 other people that can report him.

PrivateBaldric

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurryNinja View Post
Oh, thanks for the feedback and i feel as if the reports arent the best way to deal with them because sometimes im the only one to report a person and that is usually not enough in the case of 8 other people that can report him.
The system works off of a percentage of games reported. So for example If 20 games out of a total of 100 have a report it will trigger a review. It doesn't matter if 20 people reported or 200 people reported.

If you think someone deserves a report then go ahead and do so. Just do not ask the rest of the players to do so. Let them decide for themselves.

Fanaticmogg

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurryNinja View Post
Not at all. 1 report in a single game is weighed just as heavily as 9.

Plumbr

03-12-2013

Yeahhh, sorry guys, i think my judgement was just clouded by anger, sorry for the inconvenience, juts a little mad about the trolls.