Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2009 Macbook fps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swordmaster57

03-10-2013

I just started playing Lol and so far I really enjoy it. I'm trying to get my brother to play it but before he does, I was wondering if anyone would know what sort of fps he would get. I know as a fact he can run it because he does meet the minimum system requirements, I'm just wondering if it would be actually playable for him. The system requirements are:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCI
VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks guys.

Necrofoxtail

03-11-2013

I have a mid 2010 MBP. Obviously there was some changes between the two years, but it runs great, even with high settings. I drop it to low settings so I have zero problems and I average 60-80 FPS. Only problem is right when the game loads up, then I have 0-2 for a little bit (5 seconds average, but a couple times it was really bad)

Supaaaaa

03-11-2013

you have a dedicated video card, it will run fine, just fine tune the video settings