This man deserves a pardon... Check it reds (please)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

punished for being bad, and ofc ppl are justifying this in this forum as well.

i would be surprised but sadly ive seen this too many times already

it is not fair at all for him to be punished, your not supposed to be punished for being bad or new

does it suck for hes allies? shure but thats what happens when u have 4 random allies. if you dont like it play with friends

complete BS punish, and imo you guys should be ashamed for supporting this punishment

and the funnies part is that the guys who yell at forums "omg hes so bad he deserves to be punished", is actually BRONZE players,

they are the worst of the worst lvl 30s. come to one of my games il make you got 0-15 too

then you can see how nice it is to get banned because ur bad....

Tray

03-11-2013

This was unjustified for you?

Wow. This is one of the easiest punishes possible.

Theres a difference in being bad and trolling/feeding, and this case fits squarely in the former. Not speaking isnt evidence of being bad, but afking, having no cs, having no items with 4k gold, and being at least 5 levels underleveled is evidence of ban worthy play.

Stick to the facts, leave your made up perception of the person out of it.

Keonyn

03-11-2013

And yet your comments are based entirely on your own perceptions. Interesting...

I'll be sure to let everyone know that only you are allowed to do this.

SexyPlanket

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tray View Post
This was unjustified for you?

Wow. This is one of the easiest punishes possible.

Theres a difference in being bad and trolling/feeding, and this case fits squarely in the former. Not speaking isnt evidence of being bad, but afking, having no cs, having no items with 4k gold, and being at least 5 levels underleveled is evidence of ban worthy play.

Stick to the facts, leave your made up perception of the person out of it.
That's just the problem I realize multiple perceptions of this person at once. He could be a troll or intentionally feeding, or he could be a new player. Now since him being a troll would make this case punishable, it must be proven to me that he is a troll and acted innapropriately.

That was never proven to me given the content of the case. So I had no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt and hit pardon. New players, or players who aren't very good have a place in the community and should be respected. I can't even allow myself to stoop so low as to make a fringe punishment on a guess as to who the person is, and not based on how the person actually acted.

WindHydra

03-11-2013

In this case summoner level would be very handy :/

Are you saying if a person says nothing in chat, you always pardon? Cuz it's quite impossible to get 7 cs in a 32 minute game. A while ago my friend who rarely plays games tried lol and kept dying to tower (looking like a total troll), yet he still got more than 7 cs way earlier than 32 minutes. People could call him troll, but he was NOT trolling. So basically the troll has to say he's trolling, or you don't have evidence to punish?

Tray

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlanket View Post
That's just the problem I realize multiple perceptions of this person at once. He could be a troll or intentionally feeding, or he could be a new player. Now since him being a troll would make this case punishable, it must be proven to me that he is a troll and acted innapropriately.

That was never proven to me given the content of the case. So I had no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt and hit pardon. New players, or players who aren't very good have a place in the community and should be respected. I can't even allow myself to stoop so low as to make a fringe punishment on a guess as to who the person is, and not based on how the person actually acted.
Did you actually read the case? I just listed serveral facts to you and you just ignored them.

In addition to those facts, in the first game you can read the chat where the player is ruining the game and is said to afked which is corroborated by his end level, exactly. His entire team reports him and explains why, clearly, again supported by their chat.

You're just pretending that since he never said anything, we should assume him to be some blind deaf mute new player and therefore forgive his shown actions. That is not acceptable. You're entitled to your position on the matter, but it is factually, and technically wrong and proven so in the log.

Calys Teneb

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I commend you for that.

Here's my thoughts on it. There should NEVER be two games in a case. IN fact I don't think there should ever be less than five in the tribunal. There is not enough information here to warrant a punishment vote IMHO.

Is this person just having a bad day and should be pardoned? I don't know. I do believe the tribunal shouldn't have punished him.
Counterpoint: Having five games results in more chances for evidence to punish. It didn't happen to this guy, but fewer games that show no discernible behavior usually results in a pardon due to lack of evidence.

Keonyn

03-11-2013

Quote:
Did you actually read the case? I just listed serveral facts to you and you just ignored them.

In addition to those facts, in the first game you can read the chat where the player is ruining the game and is said to afked which is corroborated by his end level, exactly. His entire team reports him and explains why, clearly, again supported by their chat.

You're just pretending that since he never said anything, we should assume him to be some blind deaf mute new player and therefore forgive his shown actions. That is not acceptable. You're entitled to your position on the matter, but it is factually, and technically wrong and proven so in the log.
Oh please. There is not enough evidence there to state he is factually and technically wrong and the small sample size in this case doesn't provide you enough ground to stand on to make those kinds of accusations.

Tray

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keonyn View Post
Oh please. There is not enough evidence there to state he is factually and technically wrong and the small sample size in this case doesn't provide you enough ground to stand on to make those kinds of accusations.
Except that it does and it did. And sample size has nothing to do with it. As so many people love to say on here, any toxic behavior in a report card is enough for a ban, it doesnt need to be every game.

This community is ridiculous. Angsty teens and pre-teens in trolling battles to see who can get who banned, and who can abuse the system the best. Its shocking they even have a tribunal. Its like if we replaced all lawyers and judges in courtrooms with elementary school students.

Keonyn

03-11-2013

Quote:
Except that it does and it did. And sample size has nothing to do with it. As so many people love to say on here, any toxic behavior in a report card is enough for a ban, it doesnt need to be every game.

This community is ridiculous. Angsty teens and pre-teens in trolling battles to see who can get who banned, and who can abuse the system the best. Its shocking they even have a tribunal. Its like if we replaced all lawyers and judges in courtrooms with elementary school students.
Sample size is indeed a factor when your judgement is being based on behavioral trends and interpretation. This isn't a matter of cussing and abuse; in cases like this a valid sample size is indeed vital. Two games is hardly a valid sample size to demonstrate any real trend and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this person is indeed guilty. You want to talk about tossing out the proper lawyers and judges in favor of children? Well, so far you're the one pointing fingers with little beyond circumstantial evidence and your perception of what you believe occurred in those 2 (just 2) games. Downvote the post all you want, it doesn't change a thing.