This man deserves a pardon... Check it reds (please)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flickerei

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Here's my thoughts on it. There should NEVER be two games in a case. IN fact I don't think there should ever be less than five in the tribunal. There is not enough information here to warrant a punishment vote IMHO.

Is this person just having a bad day and should be pardoned? I don't know. I do believe the tribunal shouldn't have punished him.
4 games should be a minimum imo, I agree with this, two games aren't a good thing in most cases, this being one of them.

Ladayen

03-10-2013

the first game I could even ignore as possible just a series of mistakes. The second game is just flat out trolling, his teammates weren't even that mean at all. Seriously.. he has more deaths then CS and not a single assist even.

I do agree with more games per case though, and I think we will see this in the future. Lyte addressed this previously when making it a two game minimum. He didn't want to give people the idea the tribunal was suddenly much more toxic so hopfully give it a couple months and we'll see a 3 game minimum and then maybe more later on.

SexyPlanket

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flickerei View Post
4 games should be a minimum imo, I agree with this, two games aren't a good thing in most cases, this being one of them.
I usually go a little easier on those with only 2 games. If they are ultra toxic in them however, they get a punish. This game I saw nothing done blatantly wrong. The day I punish someone for not playing well will be the day I stop doing tribunal.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

I would punish. Person in the reform card look like they was intentionally trolling and was set on it when the game begun.

Do I think he is a new player? No. New players are usually talkactive and they have little grasp of the rules so they get into flame arguments a lot.

Do I think his teammates drove him to "feed" or afk? No. He intentionally went into the games to ruin them. He wasn't seeking help from his teammates.

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I would punish. Person in the reform card look like they was intentionally trolling and was set on it when the game begun.
While that's a possibility... The proof just isn't there in my opinion.

Quote:
Do I think he is a new player? No. New players are usually talkactive and they have little grasp of the rules so they get into flame arguments a lot.
Unless they don't understand English.

Quote:
Do I think his teammates drove him to "feed" or afk? No. He intentionally went into the games to ruin them. He wasn't seeking help from his teammates.
Yeah... Well... I like to have more than gut feeling.

Safearra

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post

hey look something we agree on

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
While that's a possibility... The proof just isn't there in my opinion.
Well, new players usually are very cautious when it come to fighting. A score such as 1/10/5 I can understand, but 0/12/4 and 0/15/0 with little CS and leaving or AFKing are supicious. Not to mention these not the only 2 cases which are shown to us.

Quote:
Unless they don't understand English.
Not to sound racisit or anything, but some non-English players know words like "noob" and curse words before helpful words.

Quote:
Yeah... Well... I like to have more than gut feeling.
Well I'm not basing this off a gut-feeling, just what I see or lack lol.

LittleDi

03-10-2013

Mute trolling is still trolling. Everyone in game 1 agreed on it. 2 agreed on it in game 2. What I find severely weird is the COMPLETE AND TOTAL LACK OF ENEMY CHAT.

SexyPlanket

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Mute trolling is still trolling. Everyone in game 1 agreed on it. 2 agreed on it in game 2. What I find severely weird is the COMPLETE AND TOTAL LACK OF ENEMY CHAT.
You know I didn't notice that until just now.... ya that is weird, what is up with that? This case is very strange, and from what I see you guys are speculating. I generally don't speculate, I go on the hard facts presented before me, after all this is someone's account I don't want to punish on speculation. Just so you guys know "Almost No One" pardoned this guy, really confusing to me... But everyone who does the tribunal is different I guess. I just sincerely don't believe this guy (whoever he is) deserves punishment of any kind.

Shiister

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlanket View Post
You know I didn't notice that until just now.... ya that is weird, what is up with that? This case is very strange, and from what I see you guys are speculating. I generally don't speculate, I go on the hard facts presented before me, after all this is someone's account I don't want to punish on speculation. Just so you guys know "Very Few" pardoned this guy, really confusing to me... But everyone who does the tribunal is different I guess. I just sincerely don't believe this guy (whoever he is) deserves punishment of any kind.
You are speculating also. You assuming he is a bad player and not intentionally feeding.

Everyone interpret this case differently, just how Tribunal works.

123456 ... 8