This man deserves a pardon... Check it reds (please)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyPlanket

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Here's the case both games he said absolutely nothing, and was harassed by toxic players. In the first game his team tells him to leave because they don't view him as skilled enough to play with them. In the second game he just made mistakes.

Warwick [00:10:21] Cho gath just leave please

When you are new to a champion or to a game it's inevitable that you aren't going to be the best player around. He does not deserve to be punished for this, I believe that revoking the warning is in order for this case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6273539/#nogo

This is not me by the way, it's just a case that I made a mental note about while doing the tribunal today. I promised myself I would come here if he got punished and try to dispute it. I know that he left the first game (probably from the harassment and being told to leave), but I also know the game has a built in leaver-buster so tribunal action isn't required there.

This is ridiculous and I don't want it to stand. I'm putting my tribunal credentials as an attachment.... Rediculous.

Gotta stand up when you believe something is wrong, or your dreams will never be realized.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

Senior Member

03-10-2013

imo he deserves to be harassed by toxic players. It doesn't matter he was afk so he couldn't see it right? look at his level in comparison to the others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyPlanket

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
imo he deserves to be harassed by toxic players. It doesn't matter he was afk so he couldn't see it right? look at his level in comparison to the others.
I don't think anyone deserves to be harassed by toxic players, and the first game he was told to leave and harassed until he did (explains the low level). The second game he died a lot and that really makes it hard to level. He just seems new to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladayen

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Nah.. he fed and went afk. Totally destroyed any chance is team had. Regardless of the other players actions he is accountable for his own actions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanaticmogg

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Game 1: 12 deaths with a trollish build, and he took smite. Either an inexperienced player or a troll.

Game 2: 15 deaths. 7 cs. He was trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

Senior Member

03-10-2013

attempting to be as nice as i can be about this if he is a new player he can always make another account
a guy that has been a four year customer plat player just got banned for simply replying to trolls

two things i don't like, bad players and afkers
things i can deal with , "verbal harassment"

i would rather play with iwilldominate and have him go 30/0/30 and call me bad
rather than go with this player who doesn't seem to be the best player in terms of skill and went afk

the difference is iwilldominate i can mute, not that i would. i cannot mute bad and afk players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vc abso

Junior Member

03-10-2013

Riot, seriously. Look at this and think how abusive your system is. You blow off every post about how flawed the tribunal is and when you do answer you pull statistics and go "but look at this". He clearly said nothing in those games and I don't know how because if you were pushed by 4 people and didn't defend yourself you have to have extreme amounts of patience. However, he gets banned for not being skilled as his other teammates when its your placement system that got him there. Checking that chat log shows from the first minute he was getting *****ed at, and said nothing to anger them, so it wasn't harassing AFTER he fed. Just a flawed system abused by flawed players.

EDIT : To all the people saying he went afk, put yourself in his shoes and then think of this case as him being a human and not a robot. It's more immoral of you guys to think he shouldve just taken 4 people beating on his face when hes either a new player or didn't have a good game. Seriously, this community backing up the tribunal is rediculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyPlanket

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc abso View Post
Riot, seriously. Look at this and think how abusive your system is. You blow off every post about how flawed the tribunal is and when you do answer you pull statistics and go "but look at this". He clearly said nothing in those games and I don't know how because if you were pushed by 4 people and didn't defend yourself you have to have extreme amounts of patience. However, he gets banned for not being skilled as his other teammates when its your placement system that got him there. Checking that chat log shows from the first minute he was getting *****ed at, and said nothing to anger them, so it wasn't harassing AFTER he fed. Just a flawed system abused by flawed players.

EDIT : To all the people saying he went afk, put yourself in his shoes and then think of this case as him being a human and not a robot. It's more immoral of you guys to think he shouldve just taken 4 people beating on his face when hes either a new player or didn't have a good game. Seriously, this community backing up the tribunal is rediculous.
I'm a tribunal user and I'm fighting for what I believe is right. I know the tribunal isn't flawless, but there are others like me. The tribunal is a brilliant idea, and I believe in it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flickerei

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Game 1: Bad score, bad cs, and from the chat looks like he picked jungle after warwick already did. Ended up leaving to top it off.

Game 2: Obvious feeding, awful cs and no items + only deaths on his score.

I would have preferred it have more games honestly, but being quiet is what would make me punish.

He didn't say "sorry, I'm new" or "sorry, I'm having a bad game", he just stayed silent and apparently didn't listen to his team as well, according to chat. And his teammates only started being toxic after he started doing bad from the looks of it (not saying it was acceptable what they said, but they definitely didn't do it for no reason)

Would've punished, but I would've preferred more games for the case as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlanket View Post
I'm a tribunal user and I'm fighting for what I believe is right. I know the tribunal isn't flawless, but there are others like me. The tribunal is a brilliant idea, and I believe in it.
I commend you for that.

Here's my thoughts on it. There should NEVER be two games in a case. IN fact I don't think there should ever be less than five in the tribunal. There is not enough information here to warrant a punishment vote IMHO.

Is this person just having a bad day and should be pardoned? I don't know. I do believe the tribunal shouldn't have punished him.


12345 ... 8