Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee with Hydra and Hurricane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostlyLemon117

03-10-2013

Not sure if everyone knows about how Runaan's Hurricane and Ravenous Hydra work with champions like Nidalee or Jayce who can transform from ranged to melee. I just played a custom game in which I played Nidalee and bought both items and here are my results:

- Stats: Stats for both items work all the time (Attack Speed, Lifesteal, AD, Helath Regen)
- Passives: Hurricane only works in ranged and Hydra only works in melee
- Actives: Active on Hydra only works in melee

Another thing I found very interesting was that after auto-attacking in ranged, and then switching to melee before the attack lands will cause the attack to use Hydra's passive upon landing. The splash only works on the actual auto-attack, not the two arrows fired by Hurricane. I'm not sure if these results would be the same with other champions who transform (Jayce, Elise, Quinn) as I have only tried it on Nidalee, but I imagine you would get the same results.

Irelia Bot

03-10-2013

Um... thanks but this is kinda common knowledge at this point.

Tempus Limit

03-10-2013

Many other posts including the same thoughts and findings. Thanks for your intel though

curseius

03-12-2013

It works the same way it works with kayle/jayce

when thier melee hurricane does nothing

when thier ranged hydra does nothing

end of story

Dragoon14th

03-13-2013

kayle gets it both i saw it procing her E quite funny