Ideas to Improve Tribunal

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Testman2012

03-10-2013

After doing my first 20 tribunal reviews, I have some feedback for Riot.

1. Without a replay (that I could hopefully watch up to 10x speed), it's hard to tell if the things in chat are true. For example, intentional feeding.

2. If there are multiple reports, could you indicate if the reporters were all in the same party? If the chat says things about intentional feeding from two people then I tend to believe it. If those two people came into the game together, however, then they probably are just supporting each other.

3. The feedback from a Punish vote would be more useful if I could indicate which reports caused me to cast that vote. Sometimes half of the chat logs won't be that bad. There will be some that go over the line, however, or some that suggest they started to feed intentionally. While you shouldn't require extra comments in a tribunal review (it'd definitely reduce the amount of reviewers), it should be an option for those who want to help.

Safearra

03-10-2013

4. an alert to let the player know that he/she has received a report each time

Getsuei

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
4. an alert to let the player know that he/she has received a report each time
Disagree with this. You do not get pulled over for almost breaking the speed limit.

CzeTweR

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Disagree with this. You do not get pulled over for almost breaking the speed limit.
What if i tell you that you have radars in America to indicate your speed and you dont even get a picture taken?

5. Indicate in chat when the person died just to give more insight on the game.

6. Show other team score to see if he's 1/11/0 because the other team got fed hard and he simply fell behind

Safearra

03-10-2013

thats like having a baby, having it do a bunch of bad things letting it slide then one random day taking it to jail for a week and saying here is the list of rules you broke. (natuarly people are shocked that this happen just like when they get banned no one can see it coming it just happens)

how about you alert them tell them what they were reported for and tell them how many more games before they might reach the tribunal so they can correct there actions then. because no one wants a time ban.

maybe riot could call it the toxicity metre

CzeTweR

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
thats like having a baby, having it do a bunch of bad things letting it slide then one random day taking it to jail for a week and saying here is the list of rules you broke. (natuarly people are shocked that this happen just like when they get banned no one can see it coming it just happens)

how about you alert them tell them what they were reported for and tell them how many more games before they might reach the tribunal so they can correct there actions then. because no one wants a time ban.

maybe riot could call it the toxicity metre
That makes sense. But dont show the comments and show a list of the reports on the account and when they are going to expire. That way you can start working on improving

Safearra

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzeTweR View Post
That makes sense. But dont show the comments and show a list of the reports on the account and when they are going to expire. That way you can start working on improving
agree like i said in the toxic metre will go up and down so if you get banned it is no surprise to you

CzeTweR

03-10-2013

please support this idea

Safearra

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzeTweR View Post
please support this idea
well people are going to downvote my post because i do not agree with the current tribunal
but to my suggestion what would be the cons? to it all i see are pros personally.

Safearra

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
true, but your car also has a speedometre to let you know how close you are to going over the speed limit

do you get the point im trying to make?

1234511 ... 13