Shaco Super Sayan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

So what happens if you don't first blood, and then due to low hp consequently get farmed by a ranged solo middle?

Crunx

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
So what happens if you don't first blood, and then due to low hp consequently get farmed by a ranged solo middle?

That doesn't happen. He is MaxPita, Super Saiyan of the server. When Chuck Norris picks a champion, he picks MaxPita.

Can't you tell by his excellent grasp of the English language?

Tarion

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Check out his profile. Apparently, that rarely happens. The guy definitely does well with Shaco.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

Tarion, we can't all be super saiyans. I want to know how his strategy changes if he starts to get farmed.

Mortenya

12-04-2009

we need a lvl 1-6 replay for great justice. also, i've been trying hard to not suck as shaco, i'll try this out.

Duirmhuid

12-04-2009

Apparently a couple people are a bit slow. I've played many games with him, upwards of 30 maybe more, and I haven't seen him get farmed, and maybe 1-2 games where he doesn't get fb. And if he doesn't get it, then you can be sure he will get a least kill in the first 10 minutes.
And as I said before for the slow learners, he outplays nearly everyone that we've come against. Was that really hard to grasp or were you pissed that I grouped everyone in the LoL community with those that I've played in my 400 games.
Either way, he is amazing at Shaco, and his build is a smart idea. He's a good player and knows how to play. Also his English is definitely an overwhelming testament to him being bad.

Mortenya

12-04-2009

just ran this build and holy **** does it work.

i didn't get FB and wasn't solo, but still have 4 kills in the first 15 min.

now i just gotta get a chance to play against good players.

Razhik

12-04-2009

I'm not dissing the info in the guide..

because I couldnt finish it, as all the dragon ball z references were making me /facepalm

I don't know how this game has so many DBZ fans, I swear I've seen so many "vegetasaiyan", "supersaiyanx" names...wth??

Pope Kehoe III

12-04-2009

after some practice game science, I'm taking half of this guide's advice and leaving the other half.

Ignite = unnecessary for level 1 insta-gibs, I'll stick with cleanse to avoid deaths mid/late game. The new cleanse plus decieve = unkillable if you have a single ounce of skill in your body.

I also found the extra 10 damage on the elixir over just buying a long sword to start to not be too drastic and a bigger risk, even though it does last long enough that you really should get two kills.

also, this build misses one of the best shaco items - sheen/trinity force so you hit even harder with deceive.

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchK1989 View Post
after some practice game science, I'm taking half of this guide's advice and leaving the other half.

Ignite = unnecessary for level 1 insta-gibs, I'll stick with cleanse to avoid deaths mid/late game. The new cleanse plus decieve = unkillable if you have a single ounce of skill in your body.

I also found the extra 10 damage on the elixir over just buying a long sword to start to not be too drastic and a bigger risk, even though it does last long enough that you really should get two kills.

also, this build misses one of the best shaco items - sheen/trinity force so you hit even harder with deceive.

HUnn, ignite is necessary for first blood, its perfect, many times if u are not maxed in crit dmg like me the extra 75 dmg kill your enemie even when he flash, and i tried cleanse but i feel that ignite give more kills, because shaco is bad under towers.

I am editing the post in the faq, so i answer the point of the shen and trinity force, i was a fan of it, but now its trash for me, if u wanna a tip use trrinity force with eve and dmg itens, its wonderful