unfair ban imo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smurfbubble

03-10-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6260085/

Here's the case

Game 1) I go kennen top and double garens cs and get constantly harrassed by our xin telling me only to play tanky tops and he eventually goes in 1v5 and says hes giving up on my promotion game. pay attention to xin chat who is one that reported me.

Game 2)I am very positive in the game as jungle vi helping lanes until ashe rages in which he logs out then logs back in then says he wont lane with the nunu bot and goes top and starts taking my duo tops cs which nerfs top along with giving up bot by leaving nunu to defend bot. Other teams xin trolls after i point out what ashe was doing.

Game 3) Another promotion game i ask for our first picks not to go solo lanes both tell me to stfu in pregame and chose solo lanes. I called bot but then locked in jungle udyr. Our next pick troll locks jax jungle and tells me i have to support bottom. I raged in this game and understand if this was punishable but pregame char select is the cause of this

Game 4)I go renekton top and do very well i call all mia's and akali gripes after i call mia cause he gets ganked.I pushed lane everytime top went mia aswell. My duo was support this game and we asked the adc not to pick vayne into their strong early game bot comp he picks it anyways and says he wont feed then goes 0/5. He blames jungle and me for no reason. We then go to contest drag and the vayne and akali both refuse to help in which case we die.

Game 5)I play well on akali try to help the team noc rages at me along with draven blaming my duo support and the jungler for him not doing well. He then admits he gave up on the game and bought 2 boots which u see in chat. At the end i ask for them to turtle base and draven purposely runs out and engages us into a fight.

I legit tried to carry and win every one of these games. Im not one to just be passive and play the game. Instead i try to direct and get objectives going and anytime we fail at an objective people rage at me. I only see 1 game the udyr game and maybe the renekton game that I lost character in. Other then that I feel its just spam reporters and insta punish

Fanaticmogg

03-10-2013

Game 3:

Udyr [All] [00:03:36] pro first pick nid
Udyr [00:03:49] and lux so bad
Udyr [00:03:54] missing snare on a rooted target
Udyr [All] [00:04:13] report lux and nid
Udyr [All] [00:04:18] troll bans and troll picks
Udyr [All] [00:06:56] welp
Udyr [All] [00:07:09] this new elo system is truly great

Yeah... You're like this pretty much every game. Stop whining about your teammates every game.

Mitey Oosik

03-10-2013

its always unfair for the person being banned......can't recall the last time someone posted saying....."Yup I really really deserved my ban"

Aylywyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Game 3
Udyr[00:09:33]so why pick it ******

Done reading...

Zer0Kill

03-10-2013

Smurf, there are a few things to keep in mind.
1)The average player gets reported ~1% of the time, while to qualify to have a case brought up in the tribunal, it usually rins about 15-20%. This means you are already being reported above the average player's frequency, so what we see in the sample 5 cases can be expected to be common behavior from you.

2)The official stance is that retaliation is not an acceptable excuse. While I agree that things in this game, particularly the situations you described, can be very frustrating, it isn't ok to respond to toxicity with toxicity. If even one of the other players on your team isn't involved in it, you've effected his/her game by adding to the negative chatbox that fills his screen. Yes, ignoring people is always an option, but that cuts both ways and you could have muted the other people instead of retaliating.

Those are the most important things in this situation. The whole 'retaliation isn't ok" thing is to hold us as players to a higher standard. Punishments suck, but that's why they are punishments. Try and look at those games and think of what you could have done differently. This doesn't have to be a repeating thing for you, and I hope this will be your last Tribunal punishment.

embalmdk

03-10-2013

Yep, another unfair ban, or wrongful punish. Of course it has nothing to do with harassing the team, whining, and being a jerk.

Tribunal working as intended.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Smurf, I completely understand that if you were "trolled' you got frustrated. You being frustrated isn't what got you in trouble here, its how you chose to express that frustration. Anger is fine, spewing vitriol isn't.

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Smurf, I completely understand that if you were "trolled' you got frustrated. You being frustrated isn't what got you in trouble here, its how you chose to express that frustration. Anger is fine, spewing vitriol isn't.
say it again.

Minstrel13

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
say it again.
It is okay to get mad and spew forth curses more toxic than the Incredible Hulk's bath water.

Just don't type it into chat.

Hirus

03-10-2013

Honestly wouldnt have banned him over this, He was not feeding, he was not going crazy with trash talk, he hardly swore, maybe once or twice... Is this really bannable? a Majority of the time players get banned for the wrong reasons, This guy was trying to carry, look at the rest of his teams.... Who wouldnt rage at them, countless 1-9's 0-8's 0-5's.

Apparently arguing with trolls and feeders is a great way to get banned, just dont say anything and let them do their trolling, cause they'll get off clean and you wont.