Banned by LeaverBuster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbra De Ira

03-10-2013

Was banned by LeaverBuster for idling and dc'ing too much. I admit, I had router issues and some games people were just stupid. I was said to be unbanned today, and here I sit waiting to be unbanned still. Anyone? this is bs.

Also Riot, maybe you should consider fixing your banhappy personality because maybe then people would feel comfortable paying REAL money for skins and champs etc without the threat of perm ban for disconnecting or having a bad game. Your ban system is pathetic. This would be a great game if you fixed it.

Tl; Dr: Fix your ban system and more people would pay real money for ingame accessories without threat of being perm banned for no reason. kthxbye

Fanaticmogg

03-10-2013

Riot's bans go off of PST, so that's probably it.

Ladayen

03-10-2013

Leaver Buster does not permaban so you dont have to worry about that. However it is expected that you take care off your connection issues so that they do not affect other players.

As to when your ban ends it is exactly 24 hours(or 72 or 168 depending on length of ban) from the time you got banned. It does not change over at midnight.

RedDaemon

03-10-2013

I pay real money for stuff. Never been afraid to. I never AFK cause I'm mad in games like you just insinuated that you do. You will get no sympathy from me regarding a leaverbuster ban. It's automatic based on how much time you spend AFK or outside of a game you started.

Ektomorf

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionzWivez View Post
Fix your ban system and more people would pay real money for ingame accessories without threat of being perm banned for no reason. kthxbye
AFKing because your having a bad game/don't like your team is a good reason for a ban.
Keep it up and we will see you in here saying I WAS PERMA'D FOR NO REASON