4 reports over 2 games because i did bad is permaban able when i wasnt on the account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket demon View Post
i wasnt in control or playing on the account when these thing occurred
Punish worthy right there.

Well, not *punish* worthy, specifically, but riot should suspend the account indefinitely, until you can prove ownership. Technically it is protective custody, not a punishment. Practical result is the same though, give or take.

Eightprism

03-10-2013

Quote:
kk support got back to me and unbanned the account cya trolls.

See you at your next ban goof.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6272791/#nogo

i don't even remember ever playing blanc and iv only played akali in normals i main zed if my account was compromised and banned is it unable to be un banned?

Swear to god, yo. I was in the shower when the doorbell rang and I had to have a 20-60 minute conversation with this guy outside and when I came back in my little brother's friend's sister's cousin's dog was sitting at my computer with a most nefarious look on their face!

I don't know whatever it was they did, but this happened SEVERAL TIMES over the past few months! Why, I wouldn't have even known someone was doing bad on my account until I got banned! I TOTALLY DIDN'T DO THIS!!!

P.S. This is the first time this has happened, really!

Aquantarya

03-11-2013

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the TOS they say that Account Security is your responsibilty. That covers them for compromise. It is also against the rules to share your account and you can be actioned for that as well.

I'm fairley new to this community. I know in other games they will recover compromised accounts if it can be verified. I dont know what the rules are here pertaining to it, but remember they are under no obligation to restore and/or unban your account.

Just out of curiosity did you go to one of those Free RP sites? If you did, dont do that... obvious scam is obvious.

Neutual

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazier View Post
Swear to god, yo. I was in the shower when the doorbell rang and I had to have a 20-60 minute conversation with this guy outside and when I came back in my little brother's friend's sister's cousin's dog was sitting at my computer with a most nefarious look on their face!

I don't know whatever it was they did, but this happened SEVERAL TIMES over the past few months! Why, I wouldn't have even known someone was doing bad on my account until I got banned! I TOTALLY DIDN'T DO THIS!!!

P.S. This is the first time this has happened, really!
^

Also it's your account, so it also falls under your responsibilities that you maintain your own account. If you let a friend use it than that is completely the fault of your own. You can't have been playing this game and not realize someone has been in your account constantly. Remember you have to get reported many times and the tribunal are random samples taken to judge you by. If your account got stolen, than you should've sent a ticket immediately.

Oh hey, I got weird match histories I've never played, someone is definitely playing on my account, that explains why, sometimes, when I log in it tells me I'm already logged into another computer. Ohwell letting some stranger use my account can't be too bad right?

├śmnicide

03-11-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6272791/#nogo

i don't even remember ever playing blanc and iv only played akali in normals i main zed if my account was compromised and banned is it unable to be un banned?

lol, 2 reports in 2 games and you get perma.. god this game had so much potential but is ruined by these trolls on the tribunal and the weak-minded people that Riot hire to reveiw cases.
Must be a hard job to do, perma-banning kids from a game.
They must work very hard for their money

Runebreak

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ěmnicide View Post
lol, 2 reports in 2 games and you get perma.. god this game had so much potential but is ruined by these trolls on the tribunal and the weak-minded people that Riot hire to reveiw cases.
Must be a hard job to do, perma-banning kids from a game.
They must work very hard for their money
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3213964

The thread above invalidates anything you have to say on this forum. Please troll elsewhere.