No updates in the learning center?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jig McGalliger

11-02-2010

I guess this is general discussion. I check the learning center often to TRY to see new champions stats to see if i want to buy them, dream about how to build them, check recomended items, etc. but it always takes like 2 months after a chamion is released to get them in the learning center. currently the learning center is still missing swain, lux, and leblanc. The client is updated, but doesnt give all the stat specs, why not the website?

Jig McGalliger

11-02-2010

anyone?

forceshadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

You may want to check a few other sites

I know leaguecraft.com and mobafire.com had champion stats and builds.

Be careful about using them, some are great other are terrible.

Jig McGalliger

11-02-2010

I do use league craft (still cant get custom skins to work), not that often just because it has bad formatting and searches dont work and other bugs, plus there is alot of crappy user made builds that are really dumb, champion builder doesn't work and i dont like to sort through all that bs to find something leagues should have already, its much more user friendly on this site if it were only up to date.

and I just checked moba fire and they're swain lux and leblanc are there but with no tips playing against or as, no stats specs, no recomended items; it is robably because riot doesn't have any of these either

losersPearl

11-03-2010

forealz riot, bump!

tvburk

11-03-2010

buy the hero

use your brain.

Jig McGalliger

11-03-2010

Who wants to play a full game and manually record down each of the starting stats, each stat per level, NOT buy any items and NOT use runes for accuracy, doing work that riot claims to have already done, but for some reason wont tell anyone even after the champion is released.

No one wants to spend 6300 ip or worse actual money on a new champ only to find out it's not a champion they prefer, have no knowledge of the champ for 1st time play, making a bad experience, and a worse first impression of their new exciting champion they don't know anything about! It's not difficult to understand the conecpt of up to sate information in the learning center, thats what it is supposed ot be there for, thats why people spend money on new champs.

losersPearl

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvburk View Post
buy the hero

use your brain.
worst advice i've ever heard, dont post something that is completely unhelpful