I think i got banned for no reason.. I just wanted to know what the community think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

03-10-2013

Threatening to die intentionally, or threatening to abandon your lane, because you don't like how another player is playing is punishable behavior. It doesn't matter if you follow through (though that would be bad too), what matters is that you are trying to be coercive in a negative way.

This is in the Summoner's Code, in sections I and IV. Really, you don't need to read anything more than the section titles to figure that out.

My Ovary Hurts

03-11-2013

Talking a lot is not bannable. An annoyance is an annoyance, not something to kick a player from playing the game. Basically, it is all opinion. These tribunal abusers ban willy-nilly, and have no consideration for normal people playing a video game

Calys Teneb

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Ovary Hurts View Post
Talking a lot is not bannable. An annoyance is an annoyance, not something to kick a player from playing the game. Basically, it is all opinion. These tribunal abusers ban willy-nilly, and have no consideration for normal people playing a video game
Much like you don't have consideration for the people playing that same video game with you.

Dark Trigger

03-11-2013

Easy punish. Would punish again. You had a negative attitude. I don't care what your teammates did.