I think i got banned for no reason.. I just wanted to know what the community think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minstrel13

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
How i have ruined the game for 3 people? ganking other lanes instead of sitting at top and keep getting dove? sounds like a legit logic. When u get banned for intentionally feeding (U assume i ruinned the game for 3 pp, the 3 who reported me for what i said) i think its pretty obvious u need to feed. What i havent done. I never fed. The enemy team stated i never fed. I did a good game. So, how the hell, can i troll without trolling. How can i feed without feeding. How can i harass without harassment. How can i buy items without going to the store. How can i destroy turrets without attacking turrets. Thats basically your logic.
Because you and Xin seemed content to have your little pissing match, there are three other people in the game, your teammates, some of whom asked both of you to stop. These three people logged into the game, presumably to have fun, and maybe win a game or three. You and Xin prevented both things from happening. The fact that both of you were equally guilty does not free either of you from punishment. Xin was already heading down the dark path. He blamed you and Malzahar for having to use an extra pot at blue. It was going to be a bad game already. You jumping on the dark path with him made things worse for the other three players on your team.

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about doing things. Asking for help is fine, and you started that way. Threatening your teammates when you don't get that help as quickly as you want it is not fine. Once you made that threat, you made others less inclined to help you, which caused the downward spiral. While you may, in fact, catch more flies with vinegar than honey, who wants to catch flies? What you do catch with honey is more friends, and we can all use more friends. Be polite and others will react positively to you.

Quote:
In the second game, i got 1 report, by the troll. for a 2 mins lapse where i said the word troll 5 times. Thats it. 50 mins game, only 5 words. Punished. In that line, If u said in a 20 mins game "stop feeding" once, u deserve to be banned.

Sometimes, logic is simply amazing.
2 minute lapse? It is unbecoming to lie when you give us the transcript that proves you are lying. Let's see what the game has to say about you and Graves... (note: this is just your interaction with Graves, you also had some choice words for Xin Zhao and Caitlyn that they might have reported you for. However, I agree that it is most likely the Graves that reported you, given how much you nagged him)

Quote:
Lux [00:00:40] exactly that "im not supporting " is the troll thing.
Caitlyn [00:00:41] calm down
Lux [00:00:51] u are a pretty bad top and mid
Lux [00:00:52] tbh
Lux [00:00:54] u suck at both
Lux [00:00:56] i saw your stats
Lux [00:00:58] and u still
Lux [00:01:00] take those
Lux [00:01:02] over supp
Lux [00:01:05] even when u cant handle
Lux [00:01:07] that mea
Taric [00:01:07] maybe he will have a good game
Lux [00:01:10] u'll make your team lose
Taric [00:01:14] give hima chance
Lux [00:01:17] just because u dont want to support
Taric [00:01:17] team work
Lux [00:01:18] aka
Caitlyn [00:01:19] i don't give chances
Lux [00:01:20] trolling.
Caitlyn [00:01:21] i take them
Lux [00:01:23] so, in fact, u are a troll
From 40 seconds into the game, you start, and the longest time between your chats is 11 seconds. In 43 seconds, you chime in 15 times, and average of once every three seconds. We continue...

Quote:
Lux [00:25:38] graves group
Xin Zhao [00:25:51] welp
Lux [All] [00:25:53] gg, report graves, trolling since the lobby
Graves [All] [00:26:00] ..
Lux [00:26:16] and intentionally feeding
Lux [00:26:18] a troll
Lux [00:26:21] will always be a troll
Lux [00:26:23] thats what they do
Graves [00:26:25] you're an idiot
Lux [00:26:31] u are a troll
Lux [00:26:32] have fun
Graves [00:26:34] plz just stfu
Lux [00:26:34] with your ban
Lux [00:26:37] troll.
Lux [00:26:38] have fun
Lux [00:26:39] banned.
Graves [00:26:41] this game isn't close to over
Graves [00:26:43] banned for what?
Lux [00:26:44] it is
Graves [00:26:45] going 4-5
Lux [00:26:47] u are trolling
Graves [00:26:48] it's ---
Lux [00:26:50] troll.
Graves [00:26:59] ya ok
Graves [00:27:06] trolling with my highest cs and 4-5 score
Graves [00:27:08] exactly
Graves [00:27:10] just stfu
Lux [00:27:12] ur highest cs
Lux [00:27:13] is patehtic
Lux [00:27:15] u have been afk farming
Lux [00:27:17] for 30 mins
Lux [00:27:23] and have only ---
Graves [00:27:31] i dont think afk and farming work together in a sentence
Graves [00:27:36] plz stfu
Lux [00:27:36] it does.
Graves [00:27:38] stop talking
Lux [00:27:42] toll.
Lux [00:27:43] troll.
Lux [00:27:45] u are a troll
Lux [00:27:47] as i stated
Graves [00:27:49] shutup and play
Lux [00:27:50] at the start of the game.
Lux [00:27:52] troll
Graves [00:28:44] there u go
Lux [00:28:47] troll.
Another 28 entries from you in 3 minutes and 9 seconds. You are up to an average of 7 seconds between entries. How are you finding the time to play the game with all this typing? I'll also add that the only person who seems to have a problem with Graves in this first 30 minutes is you. He seems to be doing well, and trying to work with the team. He's calling out where wards are, calling mias and giving constructive advice to Taric.

Finally

Quote:
Lux [00:44:55] ffs
Lux [00:45:10] whre is your warmogs graves
Xin Zhao [00:45:16] stop
Xin Zhao [00:45:16] cryin
Lux [00:45:17] i cant see it
Xin Zhao [00:45:19] wow
Lux [00:45:20] the warmogs
Lux [00:45:22] where it is
Graves [00:45:25] i dont have one
Lux [00:45:31] and why the hell
Graves [00:45:31] u dumb fat kid
Lux [00:45:32] u dont have one
First time Warmog's has come up all game. Did you ask him to buy it earlier? Did you tell him why it might help? Instead of telling him 10-15 minutes ago, when it might have helped, you wait until the game is over to offer "advice" on his build?

Quote:
Lux [00:46:59] im reporting graves
Xin Zhao [00:47:00] cait
Caitlyn [00:47:01] as if i did anthing wrong
Lux [00:47:01] for trolling
And this, most likely, is why you got reported. You had already made Graves your enemy in the first minute of the game, but now you have told him that you are trying to get him banned. If he's going down, why shouldn't he take you with him. You were pretty nasty all game, at least as deserving of punishment as he was, of course he is going to report you now.

Do not tell people that you are muting them or reporting them, ever. Teamwork never flourishes in that kind of environment, and it encourages them to report you in retaliation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrivateBaldric

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
Is the consequence of what u are doing. Saying u will feed is bad in your words, because u force the team to do what a single player want. If u take "feeding" in the equation, u have to actually feed: He gave 5 kills because im not ganking.
So, in fact the spirit is the same. If u ban someone because he forced people to do what he wanted, he should get banned. And there is a lot of examples.

Again. Its even funny how people get into this tribunal thing without a clear idea about whats going on.
Another relevant section of the code is the very first part. Support your team. Threats are not a form of support by Riots reckoning.

Quote:
While we all carry a diverse set of individual ambitions and expectations into a game of League of Legends, once we hit the Field we’re a part of a team. For better or worse, our fates are intertwined with that of our teammates. Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise.

Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you’re the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn’t already been filled. If everyone’s picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don’t normally play, you’ll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level.

Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they’re not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough! Also, remember that you have to be there to contribute, so don’t leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you’re having a bad game don’t take it out on your team!
It doesn't matter if you actually went through with it. If someone threatens you with anything you have only a few choices. Believe they are serious and acquiesce, ignore that person and move on or retaliate.

At the moment of a threat being issued it creates a negative environment within the game. You do not have to agree with this. Riot does otherwise many cases would have been reversed.

In your above example you mention another player. It may very well be that they deserve to be reviwed and even possibly banned. It is irrelevant to the conversation at hand. We cannot make a case for them. Reports do that. We are not to make decisions about your fate based on what others should or should not be liable for.

Retaliation is never acceptable. If he fed because you wouldn't gank he would be deemed punishable should we see the case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minstrel13 View Post
Because you and Xin seemed content to have your little pissing match, there are three other people in the game, your teammates, some of whom asked both of you to stop. These three people logged into the game, presumably to have fun, and maybe win a game or three. You and Xin prevented both things from happening. The fact that both of you were equally guilty does not free either of you from punishment. Xin was already heading down the dark path. He blamed you and Malzahar for having to use an extra pot at blue. It was going to be a bad game already. You jumping on the dark path with him made things worse for the other three players on your team.

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about doing things. Asking for help is fine, and you started that way. Threatening your teammates when you don't get that help as quickly as you want it is not fine. Once you made that threat, you made others less inclined to help you, which caused the downward spiral. While you may, in fact, catch more flies with vinegar than honey, who wants to catch flies? What you do catch with honey is more friends, and we can all use more friends. Be polite and others will react positively to you.



2 minute lapse? It is unbecoming to lie when you give us the transcript that proves you are lying. Let's see what the game has to say about you and Graves... (note: this is just your interaction with Graves, you also had some choice words for Xin Zhao and Caitlyn that they might have reported you for. However, I agree that it is most likely the Graves that reported you, given how much you nagged him)



From 40 seconds into the game, you start, and the longest time between your chats is 11 seconds. In 43 seconds, you chime in 15 times, and average of once every three seconds. We continue...



Another 28 entries from you in 3 minutes and 9 seconds. You are up to an average of 7 seconds between entries. How are you finding the time to play the game with all this typing? I'll also add that the only person who seems to have a problem with Graves in this first 30 minutes is you. He seems to be doing well, and trying to work with the team. He's calling out where wards are, calling mias and giving constructive advice to Taric.

Finally



First time Warmog's has come up all game. Did you ask him to buy it earlier? Did you tell him why it might help? Instead of telling him 10-15 minutes ago, when it might have helped, you wait until the game is over to offer "advice" on his build?



And this, most likely, is why you got reported. You had already made Graves your enemy in the first minute of the game, but now you have told him that you are trying to get him banned. If he's going down, why shouldn't he take you with him. You were pretty nasty all game, at least as deserving of punishment as he was, of course he is going to report you now.

Do not tell people that you are muting them or reporting them, ever. Teamwork never flourishes in that kind of environment, and it encourages them to report you in retaliation.
He was trolling since the lobby. Im not even sure why Riot decided to not keep the pre/post game lobby chats. There is a LOT of information for the cases there. And probably, what happen in both lobbys, will solve the case the 95% of the cases.

In THAT game, i ****ed up not taking a screen when he STATED he was trolling us because he wanted to ADC, and refused to Support. When he got top, again he STATED he was going to play adc, because he wanted to make me lose my series (as a ******, i asked if he could stop trolling since i was on my series. Huge mistake. ) Then looked him up, and saw his profile. He had 8 of his matchistory scores on lolking with more than 10 deaths, no kills, no assists, he had (beign fair) a PATHETIC KDA/CS at both mid and top.
Then, the min 1 thing, is me explaining why he was trolling since he ASKED why he was trolling. That actually was an ANSWER to his question. Then, my rage moment was between 26 and 28 min. The 25 is just me asking him to group. So, as u can see, i havent said a word in 25 mins to him, and got just 2 MINS saying the word TROLL. Then i Stopped, havent said anything at all to him till the game ended, where i asked people to report him because he WAS trolling. In the post game lobby he stated how happy he was about making me lose my series, and he got reported for that. Not only by me. So, in fact, the only thing i did on that game, was 2 mins of "spam" the word troll.

In the first game, as u can see, i said it at min 8-9. When i got dove the second time. I have been asking for a gank for around 9 mins, when garen was just under my turret taking my hp slowly, and even when i asked over and over again, he decided to not come. Even when garen had a doran shield and never backed (he was just farming under my turret), he went from lane, killed every single minion, killed the next wave, and left. His argument was "river is warded", when he never came from river.
ofc, i cant prove this, but in that very moment, i left the lane and never came back, he just sat there and started to push it while i was jungling.

So, tell me. I do deserve a ban for that? its even funny.

And btw. I know i wont get unbanned. But this is stupid as hell. People just dont understand whats going on, and still smash the punish button without thinking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

percyphone

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
Saying u will feed, and feeding, is not the same. As u stated what i said, u can easily know what i did. U get punished by actions, not by words. I said i was going to feed. I didnt.

Its even funny how this community works. You people are the reason cause people keep trolling. Its just 2 easy. the tribunal never ban trolls.
Explain to me why you felt that you had to threaten your entire team for the action of one player? You were a jerk there and it's why a majority pushed punish. Like i said, i would probably pardon and some others did pardon your case. That's why your case is not a strong majority or an overwhelming majority vote.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minstrel13

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
He was trolling since the lobby. Im not even sure why Riot decided to not keep the pre/post game lobby chats. There is a LOT of information for the cases there. And probably, what happen in both lobbys, will solve the case the 95% of the cases.

In THAT game, i ****ed up not taking a screen when he STATED he was trolling us because he wanted to ADC, and refused to Support. When he got top, again he STATED he was going to play adc, because he wanted to make me lose my series (as a ******, i asked if he could stop trolling since i was on my series. Huge mistake. ) Then looked him up, and saw his profile. He had 8 of his matchistory scores on lolking with more than 10 deaths, no kills, no assists, he had (beign fair) a PATHETIC KDA/CS at both mid and top.
Then, the min 1 thing, is me explaining why he was trolling since he ASKED why he was trolling. That actually was an ANSWER to his question. Then, my rage moment was between 26 and 28 min. The 25 is just me asking him to group. So, as u can see, i havent said a word in 25 mins to him, and got just 2 MINS saying the word TROLL. Then i Stopped, havent said anything at all to him till the game ended, where i asked people to report him because he WAS trolling. In the post game lobby he stated how happy he was about making me lose my series, and he got reported for that. Not only by me. So, in fact, the only thing i did on that game, was 2 mins of "spam" the word troll.
So, just report him. I ask you again. What was gained by calling him a troll in game? If what you say about the pre-game is true, then everyone on your team knows that he is trolling, and he knows he is trolling. You being Captain Obvious again and again in the in game chat accomplishes nothing except feeding the damned troll. Chances are your game is not the only game he has trolled. You calling for reports doesn't help him get banned any faster than just reporting him. One report in a game adds exactly the same weight to his percentage of reported games as nine reports in a game. All calling for a report does is encourage him to report you in response.

Keep your trap shut and report him after the game. If he is up for a ban of longer than two weeks, Riot will read over his entire case history, including the pre and post game chat logs that Riot has access to. If you had done that, it would have been him in front of the Tribunal, and not you. Doesn't that make you feel better about giving him the business in game? Was it satisfying? Was it worth getting banned over? Congratulations, the troll won, and you lost, all because you couldn't keep your fingers off the keyboard and fed the troll. Feels good, doesn't it? Learn from this mistake and STOP FEEDING TROLLS!

Quote:
In the first game, as u can see, i said it at min 8-9. When i got dove the second time. I have been asking for a gank for around 9 mins, when garen was just under my turret taking my hp slowly, and even when i asked over and over again, he decided to not come. Even when garen had a doran shield and never backed (he was just farming under my turret), he went from lane, killed every single minion, killed the next wave, and left. His argument was "river is warded", when he never came from river.
ofc, i cant prove this, but in that very moment, i left the lane and never came back, he just sat there and started to push it while i was jungling.

So, tell me. I do deserve a ban for that? its even funny.
Like I said, you started just fine. You asked for a gank, and nicely. He told you he thought the river was warded, you told him it wasn't, and he didn't believe you. So far, so good.

Of course, he started out worse, claiming that he was not going to gank for you at two minutes because you and Malzahar ruined his blue. If you had let him continue to hang himself instead of countertrolling him and the rest of your team, it would be him in front of the Tribunal, and not you.

Instead, you made threats and ultimatums, and you started it before he claimed the river was warded.

Quote:
Akali [00:08:00] i can use a gank
Akali [00:08:12] i will let him kill me
Akali [00:08:14] if i dont get one

Akali [00:09:26] k
Akali [00:09:28] dont come for river
Xin Zhao [00:09:30] welp done coming top
Xin Zhao [00:09:34] its ward'd
Akali [00:09:37] its not
Xin Zhao [00:09:38] and u havent ward'd
According to the chat logs, you threatened to feed before he claimed the river was warded. Things get worse from there for the other three members of your team. As far as I am concerned, both of you deserve punishment. Hopefully he got reported and banned and is thinking of making one of these threads, too.

Quote:
And btw. I know i wont get unbanned. But this is stupid as hell. People just dont understand whats going on, and still smash the punish button without thinking
What you should be taking away from this experience is don't sink to their level. It is never okay to retaliate. Quietly ignore the trolls, and quietly report them. Treat everyone with the same dignity and respect that you expect to receive. If they do not show the same dignity and respect towards you, it does not give you a free pass to be just as big or bigger jerk than they are (or even a slightly smaller jerk). What it does do is give you a reason to (quietly) mute and (quietly) report them. This way, the jerks get punished, and the decent people get to keep playing this game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

So, basically, in your unicorns world he have the right to make me lose a series, making me lose around 6 games PLUS the games i need to get back to series PLUS another 3 games.. Just because its cool. Tribunal wont ever work, because the main goal is to punish bad behavior over preventing bad behavior.

As i said in another topic:

The system doesnt work because its focused on CHANGE bad behavior, instead of PREVENT it. U can ban ragers all day long, but until u fix the reason cause they rage (for example, raging on a feeder ), there will be still ragers ( since they keep playing with feeders or counter raging) and feeders (since they never get banned because "they just had a bad game", "they made some kills late game and fixed their score),

Until u get the root out of the ecuation, the tribunal is just another cheap way to not face the real problem

--

Its just 2 easy to spam punish in a rager. But when u see a guy who end for example 4-10, its ok. He had a bad game. Even when he have done a quadra kill in the last teamfight, and fixed his score. Doesnt matter if he died 10 times in 20 min, he just had a bad game. I mean, u will only punish feeders if they end at 0 kills ( this is core) and more than 15 deaths.
Thats whats wrong on the tribunal. A guy can end 0-1 and will still be an intentionally feeder. He wanted to leave, go and sucide at min 35 against the enemy team, u lose the game. Plain and simple. U can prove it? no. Why? because its based on the score? wanst he feeding on purpose? ofc, he died on purpose. His score is an "intentionally feeder" score? ofc not. Because everyone thinks that feeding its a number, when it is an attitude.
This game is slowly turning into little kids with nonIRL friends. I dont know, we should maybe add barney as the 150 champion, u know, for those 5 years old player who play this game.

Thats it, im done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
So, basically, in your unicorns world he have the right to make me lose a series, making me lose around 6 games PLUS the games i need to get back to series PLUS another 3 games.. Just because its cool. Tribunal wont ever work, because the main goal is to punish bad behavior over preventing bad behavior.

As i said in another topic:

The system doesnt work because its focused on CHANGE bad behavior, instead of PREVENT it. U can ban ragers all day long, but until u fix the reason cause they rage (for example, raging on a feeder ), there will be still ragers ( since they keep playing with feeders or counter raging) and feeders (since they never get banned because "they just had a bad game", "they made some kills late game and fixed their score),

Until u get the root out of the ecuation, the tribunal is just another cheap way to not face the real problem


Thats it, im done.
basically yes as it stands right now if a player on your team disagrees with any of the actions you take during the game will most likely report you.

EG: player on my team kills me and goes "lol gmfg" i don't like being killed so i wait till the end of the game and report him "verbal harrassment"

player will then play more games and if he is unlucky get reported for more things like winning and taunting at the end of the game, stating that he will report a player and well at this point just winning cuz the other team is bad and mad

the next step is your case will be passed on to the tribunal and look at your cases
Case 1: lol gmfg
Case 2: end of the game naut swim
Case 3: going 20/0 and the other team is mad so they just reported you

typically the tribunal will look at when you said gmfg and instapunish

does this make sense? no but alot of judges just skim the words and look for the bad and when you come here and make a post focus on you saying that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
basically yes as it stands right now if a player on your team disagrees with any of the actions you take during the game will most likely report you.

EG: player on my team kills me and goes "lol gmfg" i don't like being killed so i wait till the end of the game and report him "verbal harrassment"

player will then play more games and if he is unlucky get reported for more things like winning and taunting at the end of the game, stating that he will report a player and well at this point just winning cuz the other team is bad and mad

the next step is your case will be passed on to the tribunal and look at your cases
Case 1: lol gmfg
Case 2: end of the game naut swim
Case 3: going 20/0 and the other team is mad so they just reported you

typically the tribunal will look at when you said gmfg and instapunish

does this make sense? no but alot of judges just skim the words and look for the bad and when you come here and make a post focus on you saying that
Your example is bad, and you should feel bad about it.

You don't get instapunish for 1 word unless it's a racial,homophobic slur, or "gg noobs"(varies)

I'm assuming you didn't read the OP's reform card and just blindly leaped to his defense, but anyone threatening to feed is as toxic as you can get on the game and let's not forget how OP was the only 1 insulting Graves and calling him a troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minstrel13

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
So, basically, in your unicorns world he have the right to make me lose a series, making me lose around 6 games PLUS the games i need to get back to series PLUS another 3 games.. Just because its cool. Tribunal wont ever work, because the main goal is to punish bad behavior over preventing bad behavior.
At this point, is is painfully obvious that , because I am not fawning over you in agreement, that you have not read a word I have laid down.

No he does not have the right to make you lose a series. It is not cool, and I hope he gets banned for it. The problem is that you sank to his level. Nothing you did changes the fact that you were going to lose that game. You could have raged ten times harder and gotten the same result, the troll won.

It is possible that you might have pulled off a win, if you had ignored the troll and worked that much harder with the rest of your team. Instead, you sank to the troll's level and tried to fight him on his terms. The problem with that is that the two of you were fighting for different stakes, and he had already won. He got what he wanted from you, and all you got was the momentary satisfaction of flaming on a troll followed by being banned. Was it worth it?

Quote:
As i said in another topic:

The system doesnt work because its focused on CHANGE bad behavior, instead of PREVENT it. U can ban ragers all day long, but until u fix the reason cause they rage (for example, raging on a feeder ), there will be still ragers ( since they keep playing with feeders or counter raging) and feeders (since they never get banned because "they just had a bad game", "they made some kills late game and fixed their score),

Until u get the root out of the ecuation, the tribunal is just another cheap way to not face the real problem
If you had done your civic duty and reported him after the match, instead of becoming his little *****, the results would have been different. He would have been banned, and you would not be playing with him again, ever. Instead, you get banned, and he continues to play, because you lack the self control to fight the trolls with the tools that Riot gave you to fight trolls.

Quote:
Its just 2 easy to spam punish in a rager. But when u see a guy who end for example 4-10, its ok. He had a bad game. Even when he have done a quadra kill in the last teamfight, and fixed his score. Doesnt matter if he died 10 times in 20 min, he just had a bad game. I mean, u will only punish feeders if they end at 0 kills ( this is core) and more than 15 deaths.
Thats whats wrong on the tribunal. A guy can end 0-1 and will still be an intentionally feeder. He wanted to leave, go and sucide at min 35 against the enemy team, u lose the game. Plain and simple. U can prove it? no. Why? because its based on the score? wanst he feeding on purpose? ofc, he died on purpose. His score is an "intentionally feeder" score? ofc not. Because everyone thinks that feeding its a number, when it is an attitude.
Actually, there are plenty of feeders who have such utter contempt for the community and Tribunal that they freely admit to feeding. What they count on is that you will be too stupid to report them after the match is over. In general, Intentionally Feeding is the hardest to prove in Tribunal. There are a few prime indicators, but unless they are all there, the best proof is when the feeder admits it. Otherwise, it could just be a bad game. The good things is that most trolls don't confine themselves just to feeding. There are a host of other things that most intentional feeders do for which they can be punished.

And yes, it is easy to punish ragers, because you should never be raging. Ignore the troll, report them, and move on. In the end, it is just a game. You gave the troll the power over you when you let him make you mad. Don't let these people control your actions. Control yourself, and help us get rid of these people.

I sympathize with you, I really do. But your method of fighting trolls is all wrong because you are giving them exactly what they want. Trolls want attention. The best way to get rid of a troll is to ignore them.

Quote:
This game is slowly turning into little kids with nonIRL friends. I dont know, we should maybe add barney as the 150 champion, u know, for those 5 years old player who play this game.
Sadly, this kind of attitude is all too common. You must accept responsibility for your own actions and strive to make this community a better place, otherwise you are no better than the "five year olds" you hate so much."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Your example is bad, and you should feel bad about it.

You don't get instapunish for 1 word unless it's a racial,homophobic slur, or "gg noobs"(varies)

I'm assuming you didn't read the OP's reform card and just blindly leaped to his defense, but anyone threatening to feed is as toxic as you can get on the game and let's not forget how OP was the only 1 insulting Graves and calling him a troll.
im sorry did i leap to his defense or did i agree what he said and put an imo comment? also did i say anything about his reform card?