I think i got banned for no reason.. I just wanted to know what the community think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

Saying u will feed, and feeding, is not the same. As u stated what i said, u can easily know what i did. U get punished by actions, not by words. I said i was going to feed. I didnt.

Its even funny how this community works. You people are the reason cause people keep trolling. Its just 2 easy. the tribunal never ban trolls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
Saying u will feed, and feeding, is not the same. As u stated what i said, u can easily know what i did. U get punished by actions, not by words. I said i was going to feed. I didnt.

Its even funny how this community works. You people are the reason cause people keep trolling. Its just 2 easy. the tribunal never ban trolls.
I and other people have pointed out that you threatening to feed is punishable because you are trying to force your teammates to subject to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I and other people have pointed out that you threatening to feed is punishable because you are trying to force your teammates to subject to you.
Thats not against the code. I havent fed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
Thats not against the code. I havent fed.
It's against the code. You threatening to feed to make your team do what you want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AraMoOse

Senior Member

03-10-2013

In other words you didn't want to know what the community thinks. You just wanted to argue with people. That's fine, argue away. I'll join the many people in this thread who agree your behavior was reprehensible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

There is nothing against the code about it. Quote it from the code. A team leader in a ranked game make the team do what he want. He should get also banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
There is nothing against the code about it. Quote it from the code. A team leader in a ranked game make the team do what he want. He should get also banned.
He don't threaten them by saying he will feed you dumbass.

Quote:
Be Resolute, not Indignant


“It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” -Julius Caesar

Intrinsic to the idea of competition is the notion that, when our pride is on the line, emotions tend to run high. Every person that we encounter is going to carry a different set of circumstances with them into the game, and therefore is going to have a different level of tolerance for frustration. If you end up in a game with an abusive player, don’t lower yourself to their level. Instead, politely ask them to calm down.And remember, even if you’re having a bad game, quitting or going AFK just ruins the game for the rest of the players. If someone’s really starting to bother you, the mute and ignore commands are always there to resolve the situation.

And remember, while nobody likes being insulted, it pays to take a moment to consider the circumstances. Remember that this is a competitive game, and, more often than not, the other player is just venting their frustration. Try not to take it personally. Everyone has a breaking point and everyone rages sometimes. At some point you may find yourself in the other person’s shoes.
-From Summoner's Code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraMoOse View Post
In other words you didn't want to know what the community thinks. You just wanted to argue with people. That's fine, argue away. I'll join the many people in this thread who agree your behavior was reprehensible.
No, because so far, i havent got a single decent answer for what i asked.

I got reported for intentionally feeding, but never fed. Tell me how is that even possible.
In the second game, i said 5 times a word. In about 50 mins, 5 times. Then i stopped. He kept doing what he wanted. Again. Argue with me. How i deserve a ban on that situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

Junior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
He don't threaten them by saying he will feed you dumbass.
Is the consequence of what u are doing. Saying u will feed is bad in your words, because u force the team to do what a single player want. If u take "feeding" in the equation, u have to actually feed: He gave 5 kills because im not ganking.
So, in fact the spirit is the same. If u ban someone because he forced people to do what he wanted, he should get banned. And there is a lot of examples.

Again. Its even funny how people get into this tribunal thing without a clear idea about whats going on.

So, basically what the code said its pretty easy: im asking for ganks, im getting dove, and he refuse to help me. He SHOULD understand me, and help me to get over the situation.


Again, there is nothing against the code saying u will feed, if u dont feed. Going afk in a bad game is bad ( the code say it ). But u have to GO afk. Action. Not words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
Is the consequence of what u are doing. Saying u will feed is bad in your words, because u force the team to do what a single player want. If u take "feeding" in the equation, u have to actually feed: He gave 5 kills because im not ganking.
So, in fact the spirit is the same. If u ban someone because he forced people to do what he wanted, he should get banned. And there is a lot of examples.

Again. Its even funny how people get into this tribunal thing without a clear idea about whats going on.
Enjoy your ban. You very much deserve it.