I think i got banned for no reason.. I just wanted to know what the community think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahuzzz

03-10-2013

This is the case:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6271311/#nogo

In the first game, i stated i was going to fed Garen... What i didnt. I asked for a gank a thousand times, and xin just refused to gank top because "i left the blue buff only at 490 hp", when he NEVER requested smiteless. In that game, Garen pushed me to my turret 24/7, when i got dove the second time while xin was running around refusing to help, i made that statement. Then, as u can see in the chat, i started to roam and help other lanes.Its even funny since not farming (the only wrong thing i did that game), i had more gold than my "superfarmed" mid. So, in fact, i got punished because i said i was going to feed, even when i havent fed. Even the enemy team said at the end i played a good game, and as u can see in the chat, i havent been in lane against garen since i got dove, so, there is NO WAY i could feed him. I also have a post game screen when the enemy team still state i did a good job, and where my team state i was going to get banned for what i said, and not for what i did.
Btw: funny fact: Garen said something " Feed more (that) akali". Lol'd. I was feeding on purpose while i was killing people.Legit logic

In the second game, Graves was trolling since the lobby, couldnt dodge cause i was in my series, he forced us to have a caitlyn top because he "didnt wanted to support", and then went to "im ****** mode" saying he wasnt going to get a solotop either since he "called adc" and locked graves.
As u can see, i havent said anything negative besides those 5 times i called him "troll" even when in the chat u can see he was leaving the team to "farm", refused to group, to help, was leaving teamfights, and the most funny thing, he gave a bunch of kills in the first 10 mins for no reason. I never said anything about it, i just got mad when the enemy team grouped and started to smash us while he left the team to get wraits, go to other lanes, etc. Its on the chat, u can even check in the enemy team chat when they call to initiate on us because Graves was leaving us.
So, in fact, i got a bunch of feeders on my promotion, i do a good game, and get punish "for a single report", who was... Oh, from the guy who was trolling.

Come on riot, Stop protecting the trolls with the tribunal and start banning them

Swiftestblade

03-10-2013

Honestly, I'm kind of on the fence with both. You said one thing in each game that was kind of bad, but really, to be reported for, "Spamming troll all game" like eh, not really punishable IMO

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Case 1: I would punish. I wouldn't want you on my team as much as Xin. Your attitude was completely negative and you threaten to feed to use it as a tool against your teammates.

Case 2: I would punish. Graves not a troll. If he can't support, then why put him in that role? I tell my teammates that I'm not a good top or mid when I'm forced to play those roles and people usually switch with me or jungler will babysit me.

You said a lot of things that was negative.

Quote:
Lux [All] [00:25:53] gg, report graves, trolling since the lobby
Lux [00:26:16] and intentionally feeding
Lux [00:26:18] a troll
Lux [00:26:21] will always be a troll
Lux [00:26:23] thats what they do
Lux [00:26:31] u are a troll
Lux [00:26:32] have fun
Lux [00:26:34] with your ban
Lux [00:26:37] troll.
Lux [00:26:38] have fun
Lux [00:26:39] banned.
Lux [00:26:44] it is
Lux [00:26:47] u are trolling
Lux [00:26:50] troll.
Lux [00:27:36] it does.
Lux [00:27:42] toll.
Lux [00:27:43] troll.
Lux [00:27:45] u are a troll
Lux [00:27:47] as i stated
Lux [00:27:50] at the start of the game.
Lux [00:27:52] troll
Lux [00:28:47] troll
Lux [00:30:22] u left to do your thing
Lux [00:30:26] not u
Lux [00:30:27] us
Lux [00:30:32] u and the troll.
Lux [00:30:58] troll.
His score don't reflect him not being in teamfights.

You was also negative to your other teammates and not just Graves.

Nahuzzz

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Case 1: I would punish. I wouldn't want you on my team as much as Xin. Your attitude was completely negative and you threaten to feed to use it as a tool against your teammates.

Case 2: I would punish. Graves not a troll. If he can't support, then why put him in that role? I tell my teammates that I'm not a good top or mid when I'm forced to play those roles and people usually switch with me or jungler will babysit me.

You said a lot of things that was negative.

His score don't reflect him not being in teamfights.

You was also negative to your other teammates and not just Graves.
Hes score dont reflect him not being team fights. The enemy team calls does. U should read BOTH chats when u use the tribunal.
U do realize he died 11 times, right? Its sad to not have the replay, Since he got 4 pick ups in the last 2 pushes, while our base was getting destroyed. And btw, u do realize "my first ofense", was at min 25, after i asked him to group, and he refused to? even on the enemy chat, the enemy team recognize he WASNT WITH THE TEAM. They called to initiate on us every time because he wasnt with us (should i make an account about how many times they called "5v4, 4v3, 5v3", and how they call on their chat to kill him "the carry" for beign away from his team?

I mean, man, seriously. He was trolling. U can see it clearly.

And again, I got punished for "intentionally feeding". I NEVER FED

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuzzz View Post
Hes score dont reflect him not being team fights. The enemy team calls does. U should read BOTH chats when u use the tribunal.
U do realize he died 11 times, right? Its sad to not have the replay, Since he got 4 pick ups in the last 2 pushes, while our base was getting destroyed. And btw, u do realize "my first ofense", was at min 25, after i asked him to group, and he refused to? even on the enemy chat, the enemy team recognize he WASNT WITH THE TEAM. They called to initiate on us every time because he wasnt with us (should i make an account about how many times they called "5v4, 4v3, 5v3", and how they call on their chat to kill him "the carry" for beign away from his team?
They mention once Graves wasn't with team when he was bottom with Taric.
Quote:
Orianna [00:41:36] and why are we backign up when its 5v3 with graves and taric bot
Chat mention he got caught just once.

Quote:
Sivir [00:20:30] free kill on their carry
Sivir [00:21:14] gj guys
They make another reference, but don't say which champions
Quote:
Sivir [00:28:26] why 4v5?
Orianna [00:28:30] wtf are u guys doing
Vi [00:28:47] it was 4v3 on the left side of dragon
Vi [00:28:52] the other 2 were late
You care to show me anymore?

If Graves is trolling, why are you the only one noticing it? Nobody else has said anything close to Graves being a troll, just you.

Quote:
And again, I got punished for "intentionally feeding". I NEVER FED
You don't know what Tribunal judges punished you for.

Read what I said about case 1.

Fanaticmogg

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

Nahuzzz

03-10-2013

Who wasnt grouping

Lux [00:11:08] miamid.
Graves [00:13:03] two free kills bot
Orianna [00:13:06] ty
Jarvan IV [00:13:15] top mia
Jarvan IV [00:13:18] top mia
Sivir [00:13:30] ?
Sivir [00:13:31] leona
Sivir [00:13:32] why
Lux [00:13:34] wtf
Leona [00:13:35] sivir?
Sivir [00:13:41] why
Sivir [00:13:59] thx guys
Graves [00:14:12] well that sucked
Xin Zhao [00:14:24] wtf
Leona [00:14:29] yeaahhh
Lux [00:14:36] lastpick power
Lux [00:14:37] in the house
Xin Zhao [00:14:51] ..
Xin Zhao [00:14:52] k
Xin Zhao [00:14:54] dick
Vi [00:14:54] mid game vi
Jarvan IV [00:15:13] ytop ima
Jarvan IV [00:15:15] re
Sivir [00:15:44] gj
Taric [00:15:46] damn
Taric [00:15:50] we push too much

Try to understand what was going on. Is not that hard.

Vi [00:20:12] we need to teeam fight
Vi [00:20:14] we should win
Sivir [00:20:30] free kill on their carry

Who wasnt grouping

Lux [00:22:37] help me get blue.
Orianna [00:22:39] one person go bot pls
Sivir [00:23:09] thx
Vi [00:23:26] dont fight yet
Vi [00:23:48] 4
Vi [00:23:50] v5
Leona [00:24:02] reagrup
Lux [00:24:39] meanwhile
Graves [00:24:51] taric why are u pushing bro
Graves [00:24:58] plz stay with team members if u arent going to stay with me > try to understand who wasnt with the team.
Lux [00:25:38] graves group

Try to understand what was going on. That "meanwhile" is key to do it.

Vi [00:28:52] the other 2 were late
Orianna [00:28:57] stick together pls
Taric [00:30:14] so shall we go all 5 together finally
Lux [00:30:22] u left to do your thing
Lux [00:30:26] not u
Lux [00:30:27] us
Lux [00:30:32] u and the troll.

Try to understand who wasnt on that 4v3, when i clearly stated who wasnt there.

Graves [00:35:59] GUYS
Graves [00:36:00] XIN
Graves [00:36:01] LUX
Graves [00:36:03] DRAGON
Sivir [00:36:32] gj vi
Graves [00:36:34] ..

Try to understand who ran alone into a 1v5 when nobody was close
if u dont believe me....

ux [00:38:24] really taric
Lux [00:38:26] stealing kills
Vi [00:38:26] didnt know what was going on then
Lux [00:38:28] from your carries
Vi [00:38:29] running or fighting
Taric [00:38:43] my carrie is dead

Strange fact. Who wasnt with the team : Orianna [00:41:36] and why are we backign up when its 5v3 with graves and taric bot

Now make the maths. How many times he left, got killed, and stuff. He wasnt grouping. I think its pretty clear.

Minstrel13

03-10-2013

Both games don't need to be punishable for you to be punished. You were quite clearly ruining the game for three other people in Game 1. It doesn't matter if Xin Zhao was trolling you or not. The two of you arguing and threatening each other all game turned a bad game into a horrible game for three other people on your team who didn't deserve to have either of you inflicted on them.

In game 2 it is clear that you need to learn when to shut up. You were spamming. You know Graves was trolling, the rest of your team knows Graves was trolling, Graves knows he was trolling, what purpose did you calling him a troll every 15 seconds serve, except to fill up chat and distract everyone from actually playing the game. The real purpose of chat is to communicate strategy, it is not for you to whine and cry all game. Every time the chat pings up, everyone on your team looks at it hoping it is relevant to the game at hand. Every time "Graves is trolling" pops up is a distraction from the game.

You want to avoid bans in the future, use chat for it's purpose. Communicate constructively and positively with your team. Don't threaten them, don't argue with them, don't belittle them. I don't care if someone is making you mad, unleash a toxic cloud of obscenity that rivals the meltdown of 3 Mile Island, just don't type it into chat. Ignore the troll, quietly, and report them after the game, just as quietly. Calling for reports also does nothing except create an air of animosity in your team. The result of calling for a report is twofold. First, it makes the person less inclined to help you, since they are being reported by you anyway. Second, since you are already enemies with them (and they supposed to be your teammate), they are likely to report you in retaliation. It isn't the raw number of reports that lands someone in Tribunal. It is percentage of games with reports against total number of games played. One report figures into the percentage just as well as five or nine.

If you are legitimately being trolled, here's a ProTip. The troll doesn't care if he wins or loses. The troll just wants to get a reaction from his teammates. As soon as you react to the trolling, he gets points. If you react with something for which he can report you, he gets more points. If you actually get banned because that report made it to your case, he gets bonus points and a medal. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Nahuzzz

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minstrel13 View Post
Both games don't need to be punishable for you to be punished. You were quite clearly ruining the game for three other people in Game 1. It doesn't matter if Xin Zhao was trolling you or not. The two of you arguing and threatening each other all game turned a bad game into a horrible game for three other people on your team who didn't deserve to have either of you inflicted on them.

In game 2 it is clear that you need to learn when to shut up. You were spamming. You know Graves was trolling, the rest of your team knows Graves was trolling, Graves knows he was trolling, what purpose did you calling him a troll every 15 seconds serve, except to fill up chat and distract everyone from actually playing the game. The real purpose of chat is to communicate strategy, it is not for you to whine and cry all game. Every time the chat pings up, everyone on your team looks at it hoping it is relevant to the game at hand. Every time "Graves is trolling" pops up is a distraction from the game.

You want to avoid bans in the future, use chat for it's purpose. Communicate constructively and positively with your team. Don't threaten them, don't argue with them, don't belittle them. I don't care if someone is making you mad, unleash a toxic cloud of obscenity that rivals the meltdown of 3 Mile Island, just don't type it into chat. Ignore the troll, quietly, and report them after the game, just as quietly. Calling for reports also does nothing except create an air of animosity in your team. The result of calling for a report is twofold. First, it makes the person less inclined to help you, since they are being reported by you anyway. Second, since you are already enemies with them (and they supposed to be your teammate), they are likely to report you in retaliation. It isn't the raw number of reports that lands someone in Tribunal. It is percentage of games with reports against total number of games played. One report figures into the percentage just as well as five or nine.

If you are legitimately being trolled, here's a ProTip. The troll doesn't care if he wins or loses. The troll just wants to get a reaction from his teammates. As soon as you react to the trolling, he gets points. If you react with something for which he can report you, he gets more points. If you actually get banned because that report made it to your case, he gets bonus points and a medal. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

How i have ruined the game for 3 people? ganking other lanes instead of sitting at top and keep getting dove? sounds like a legit logic. When u get banned for intentionally feeding (U assume i ruinned the game for 3 pp, the 3 who reported me for what i said) i think its pretty obvious u need to feed. What i havent done. I never fed. The enemy team stated i never fed. I did a good game. So, how the hell, can i troll without trolling. How can i feed without feeding. How can i harass without harassment. How can i buy items without going to the store. How can i destroy turrets without attacking turrets. Thats basically your logic.

In the second game, i got 1 report, by the troll. for a 2 mins lapse where i said the word troll 5 times. Thats it. 50 mins game, only 5 words. Punished. In that line, If u said in a 20 mins game "stop feeding" once, u deserve to be banned.

Sometimes, logic is simply amazing.

percyphone

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Quote:
kali [00:08:00] i can use a gank
Akali [00:08:12] i will let him kill me
Akali [00:08:14] if i dont get one
threatening your team.

Quote:
Akali [00:12:29] i dont mind leona
Akali [00:12:32] i've been asking nicely
Akali [00:12:34] to get a gank
Akali [00:12:36] while it was pushed
Leona [00:12:36] not so nicely xD
Leona [00:12:39] i read it
some member of your team are letting you know that you're a bit borderline.

Quote:
Akali [00:13:42] he will get feed as hell
Leona [00:13:43] cmon...
Akali [00:13:44] until u decide
Akali [00:13:48] to stop being an as.shole
Akali [00:13:54] each minion u kill
Akali [00:13:56] on my lane
Akali [00:13:58] i'll give him
Akali [00:13:59] 5 kills
Akali [00:14:04] keep that on mind
Akali [00:14:05] it starts now
threatening you team again. You just said you'll feed if xin kill any minions in your lane.

Stop been coercive and you won't get any more bans.