This League System is just killing me..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Man Legacy

03-10-2013

On a majority of my games, I win my lane, but then someone else feed theirs to the point where they get pentas in teamfights!
I qualified into Bronze 2, now I just got kicked down to Bronze 3! I'm ending with better scores than the silvers that I get on my team.. What do I have to do to actually win?
Does it get any better, or should I just play Normals..

Dead Man Legacy

03-10-2013

Anyone else want to help?

Kavrae

03-10-2013

You can't just win your lane and hope for the best. You need to give up some of that personal glory to help your team.

HOMO KPOP

03-10-2013

You can't just win your lane. You can try playing more mid or jungle to have a bigger presence as in helping other lanes win their lanes. Or I guess duo Q with someone?

looking at ur recent matches u have more deaths. try playing a more hyper carry like vayne or kog'maw maybe?

NinjaChopsticks

03-10-2013

You can win your lane, sure, but that doesnt mean youre going to win the game.

- Enemy B's? push you lane and go help another lane or B yourself.
- Laning phase ends and somebody fed? Tell your team to focus that fed person in team fights.
- General rule: Don't play to win, play to not lose. This means don't go aggressive unless youre 100% sure you can win. This means try to die less, unless your death is what the team will capitalise on. This means if you're down, stall the game as long as you can and never give up.