Just got perm banned on 4 year old account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Why are you bashing people's elos on a smurf account and claiming to have "5 accounts" ;p
bashing? can you tell me where i did that?

LargeSnorlax

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
bashing? can you tell me where i did that?
Really?

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-10-2013

36 pages, TLDR, just want to say that I really, really wish people would actually do some reading and understand how the system works before making these posts or supporting them, smh.

KineticSkink

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
im sorry i didn't mean to offend you being 900 elo and all that was not what i meant to do at all

Michael Jordan of basketball was never know to be a nice guy actually rather a mean person a bad boy they say
T.O of football isn't a nice person
babe ruth of baseball bragged all the time
For on-line fps games you already know all there pros are not "nice"
and mobas also you already know are the same way

I guess the point i am trying to make is when you are being competitive, serious and are actually good it is really hard to be 100% positive <3's and cookies.
What you are attempting to do here is a logical fallacy known as 'poisoning the well', while also using another fallacy called 'appeal to authority' to claim that your theoretical elo is higher than mine (though we currently only have your word for this).

Also your anology is poor. The people you speak about are elite sports people at the highest level of professional play.

You on the other hand are playing against other people who simply play games for enjoyment outside of their work or school. More akin to playing Tennis/Basketball/Football for a local club. Like these clubs if you were to go around calling your teammates names, berating or belittling them, you would be removed from the club.

You don't have to feel positive, but again, the expectation is that you demonstrate social maturity, which is the ability to act against your base instinct and behave in a socially acceptable manner. This is also known as 'growing up'

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat View Post
Started playing LoL in December of 2009.

Started playing in the end of 2009... It's now the start of 2013...

HERP DUHR WHAT IS 2013 MINUS 2009??? 4??? I BEEN PLAYING 4 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American math makes me facepalm.

P.S. I love it when people say "I'm reporting u, enjoy ur ban" and they get permd.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobie Milesx View Post
That's a terrible example. A better example would be the company taking the jacket away from him and not returning his money. Personally if i was him i'd do my best to chargeback as much as i could. If riot wonders why people make **** like the anti-tribunal movement this is why.
And if I was you, I'd not advice people to commit fraud, if a business decides to fight a fraudulent charge backs it won't be pretty.

Dat

03-11-2013

I find it disturbing people treat all players with a perm ban the same. I'm different from the person who posted a "WHY AM I PERMED" thread 5 minutes ago, and different from the person who will post a "UNBAN ME" thread in 5 minutes. If you can't be mature in your arguments, don't post at all. We honestly didn't need your post saying "Get the hell out" or whatever, it just shows that you have a deep toxic attitude that you just hold back from showing in games. You are not smart, please take it to reddit.

Illuyankas

03-11-2013

Quote:
I'm different from the person who posted a "WHY AM I PERMED" thread 5 minutes ago
Toxic behavior in your games? Check.
Ignored multiple previous bans/warnings? Check
How is your case different?

LargeSnorlax

03-11-2013

Quote:
I find it disturbing people treat all players with a perm ban the same. I'm different from the person who posted a "WHY AM I PERMED" thread 5 minutes ago, and different from the person who will post a "UNBAN ME" thread in 5 minutes. If you can't be mature in your arguments, don't post at all. We honestly didn't need your post saying "Get the hell out" or whatever, it just shows that you have a deep toxic attitude that you just hold back from showing in games. You are not smart, please take it to reddit.
You don't really help your case by starting out your argument with "Do the kids in tribunal even read? HURR HURR" - Seems you're treating everyone who uses the tribunal the same - Sounds like something you shouldn't do, even by your own standards. Doesn't seem very mature to make that argument ;p

Also, if people have a deep toxic attitude, but they don't show it in games, but you do, enough times to be permabanned for it, I think that makes them very smart, and you, well, not so much.

As for the actual card, you abuse your teammates in every game and ask for them to be reported. What'd you expect, after being banned a bunch of times?

ashtray4joo

03-11-2013

Dat your personality is one of the worst types in the game. You're the type of person who will die, look at the closest person to you and blame them for doing something wrong. You also seem, according to your case log, seems to be the type of person who will tab and see who has the most deaths and scream "report feeder."

I don't know you personally and you might be a wonderful guy in person but within the confines of this game you can be annoying at best, downright toxic at worst. All I can say is if you make another account I hope you can be a little less divisive and a little more mature. Remember we all have bad games and a person generally knows they are having one and you typing "you suck" or whatever does not help one bit and will usually make the player play worse.

Good luck to you bro and I hope you keep playing but change.