Just got perm banned on 4 year old account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

As I recall, they don't take appeals or offer the level-20 challenge anymore. Pendragon mentioned fairly recently that he considers it a mistake that they ever tried to encourage toxic players to try again, as it almost always failed, and just ended up creating more negative experiences for the rest of the player base. These days, they have a "Don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out" policy. They hope that banned players will uninstall LoL altogether.

flybye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat View Post
Said the 2012 player who probably just insta-punishes everybody in the tribunal without reading the case. I realised some times i was overly-annoying and maybe verging on reportable in most games, some games i admit i was toxic, i did run my mouth, i did get mad, but they were a rare occurance. I'm honestly hoping Lyte could help me out here. The last time i bought RP was 4 days ago btw. I don't regret it, it was fun playing overlord malzahar and Jade-Fang cassiopeia.
This post right here tells us that you're toxic, why do you get so defensive over everything? Other than your constant bashing of others, the one other thing I saw in your chat is how you'd retaliate against criticism, or any form of feedback whether negative or positive, and you'd always do it in a harsh way. I saw a lot of "reported", "muted", and even some instances where you'd downright lie over what's being said in team speak to others in all chat, tbh, I wont enjoy playing with you.

iShalako

03-10-2013

It's interesting that in each of the games the OP was calling for people to be reported for what seemed in many instances to be pretty minor things.

Karma's not just a champ, bro.

FreakinEpic808

03-10-2013

the trick to not getting banned is to not threaten to report people because they report back.
im bad about this.

Kirin

03-10-2013

I don't even need to open your tribunal case to know that you are toxic

1. As someone who started a good 2-3 months before you, I can say that playing for so long does not make you special cupcake
2. You are trying to curry favour with the community but you refuse to admit the extent of your wrongdoing

Anyway. This won't work. The last public unpermaban was ages ago and It won't happen again.

Arklain

03-10-2013

Funny think about the tribunal. They don't permaban your first offense. So you've been in the Tribunal before, had warnings, probably even shorter bans, permaban is a FINAL call made my Riot after the cases are judged. So no, the players did not ban you since Perma's get reviewed. Though from your attitude alone they probably just saw how many times you've been up for review and agreed.

Semune

03-10-2013

I'll be honest, your case isn't nearly perma ban worthy.

I'd hope Riot could come up with another solution instead of perma bans being well, permanent. Even a 3 month ban would be enough to make someone change their behavior. A permanent ban for someone like you is so much time and money completely gone. I feel for you man.

You were toxic, however, you weren't nearly toxic enough to warrant this. The problem is that we're told to report anything that is remotely reportable, and hit punish on anything that is remotely punishable, and any mention of the word noob, or anything that is degrading in any way is bannable, unfortunately.

This is why LoL is considered the hello kitty island MOBA out of the 3 main moba games, competitiveness is not tolerated, you're encouraged to play the game like a solo game and not be competitive at all. The moment you become competitive, you'll get reported.

I haven't been banned once, but, I'm scared of saying ANYTHING in chat because there are so many bans that go out it's unreal. No game has even come remotely close in how many people have been banned, compared to the amount of players playing. I play like a white knight in LoL, because you can't play any other way.

The one upside though, is that LoL will lose population rapidly soon with all of the unpopular item changes and whatnot, to add on to the tribunal problems. They run a monopoly in the moba business, and with monopolies come extremely harsh rules to the point where you feel like you're a slave. Blizzard's moba might overtake LoL, or even Dota 2 once it's actually finally released (they really need to release it already).

Once the game starts to tank, I can only hope their first layoffs will be people like Lyte. People that promote the hello kitty island moba behavior. People like that don't deserve a job, and his job is the most useless job in Riot, so maybe my wish will come true..

Imaginationz

03-10-2013

how much money did you spend? on 60 skins

Irisaurus Rex

03-10-2013

sucks

Lunar Lightning

03-10-2013

ya i would give u a time ban but not a perma