Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just got perm banned on 4 year old account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eytukan

03-10-2013

wow you got punished for like doing nothing half as toxic as my friends do all the time

A3ther

03-10-2013

That case is weaksauce, can't believe a red supposedly signed off on a permaban.

Dvalen

03-10-2013

Quote:
Dat:
Said the 2012 player who probably just insta-punishes everybody in the tribunal without reading the case. I realised some times i was overly-annoying and maybe verging on reportable in most games, some games i admit i was toxic, i did run my mouth, i did get mad, but they were a rare occurance. I'm honestly hoping Lyte could help me out here. The last time i bought RP was 4 days ago btw. I don't regret it, it was fun playing overlord malzahar and Jade-Fang cassiopeia.

Very obviously this is not a rare occurrence for you. You act in the exact same toxic manner in each report. A permaban means you have been warned and banned a few times already. no one who reads your report will feel sorry for you. Any Riot employee who wastes their time reviewing this is going to come here and tell us what we can already tell about you.

pastafariany

03-10-2013

couple of points
1 riot mentioned asking for reports is one of the things they look for when banning.
2. some of those games are pretty over the top but not too uncommon for a game of league and i understand your frustration with them.
3. you have been banned before or you wouldn't get a perma unless they felt strongly about it.
4. tribunal decides if you will be punished but riot decides on the punishment so i guess you can hate them too.

so in conclusion if this was your first time i'd send you a short time ban but apparently if this is consistent riot wants you gone. sorry.

JunkRamen

03-10-2013

Quote:
Dat:
Said the 2012 player who probably just insta-punishes everybody in the tribunal without reading the case. I realised some times i was overly-annoying and maybe verging on reportable in most games, some games i admit i was toxic, i did run my mouth, i did get mad, but they were a rare occurance. I'm honestly hoping Lyte could help me out here. The last time i bought RP was 4 days ago btw. I don't regret it, it was fun playing overlord malzahar and Jade-Fang cassiopeia.
Sup, I've been around since release. You're toxic and won't be missed. I don't even need to dig up an example from the tribunal, you've shown us your attitude right here already.

If this was your first ban and you've been perma'ed, then yes, I'll feel bad for you. But it's pretty clear that your toxicity isn't nearly as rare as you think.

Rompemann

03-10-2013

Feel free not to make a new account. So what if you spent money on this game? Spending money doesn't make you immune to repercussions. Players like you are LoL's biggest problem, and I for one am very happy to hear someone toxic was banned, even happier because it seems to actually hold meaning to you and affect your life in a negative way, like you have for so many others.

Please stay gone, we don't want you here.

SavageMinnow

03-10-2013

If first ban then this is confusing. I highly doubt this is the first or even 3rd time you've had action taken against you, though.

If anything, I'm upset that you're spreading misinformation that you could be perma-banned for this on your first punishment.

Mensidiaverne

03-10-2013

Obviously this isn't his first ban. He's been banned several times before and knew this was coming yet did nothing to change his behaviour. Now he's having a cry in the vain hopes of getting a chance again rofl

Berivik

03-10-2013

Yeh I'd punish those and if you have already been banned enough to warrant a permaban than thats it I guess.

Milky Wombats

03-10-2013

Wow, you're so annoying. I would have hit punish after seeing the third case. Why are you even complaining, mentioning or even trying to say that kids just "insta-punish" when clearly in those cases you deserved to be punished. Also, after your first punishment, you should have already learned from your mistake. You're so bloody annoying, the moment you see first blood you're probably like "report noob report noob".