Just got perm banned on 4 year old account.

1234511 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Started playing LoL in December of 2009.

2 hours ago i get the in-game messege "Your summoner has been banned, the client will now exit", checked emails and its perm.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6271995/#nogo

Thats my case if you want to see; I honestly think i act a little scratchy but nothing thats perm-ban worthy. Do the kids even read the case and decide if its actually toxic behaviour? Or if i'm a little on the rough side thats reason enough to ban, im not overly offensive or abusive. I regret all the **** i talked so much -.-

Are riot still offering un-perm bans? I know there was somthing called a level 20 challenge, or maybe i could make an appeal. I know the PB&J team were working on looking at alternative punishments instead of perm bans, maybe i might be ellgible for that when they release them (Like a perm mute).
Overall i am REALLY regretful about my actions, i wish after the first 1 day ban i got my act together, but i kept pushing the limits and now i'm paying for it.

Anyway, gg 4500 games, 111 champions 70+ skins and 4 years of my life.

I don't know if i'll be making a new account, i really can't see myself earning all that content i worked so hard for again. I hope this isnt goodbye, the community i came to love so much has now turned on me. I realise it's only a very small portion of the community that has chosen to take judgement on me, but as a majority you are all very funny, awesome people, minus the mid or feed trolls i was forced to play with every game that has now caused my demise.

IplayforfunFU

03-09-2013

I dont see it permaban worthy although you are indeed annoying as ****

MiziiziM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

wow that really sucks. a normal business would give you your money back if they decide they can't service you

TigersAreYellow

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiziiziM View Post
wow that really sucks. a normal business would give you your money back if they decide they can't service you
He got his money's worth of the skins, why should he get his money back? That's like me buying a jacket, then 3 years later being arrested and saying "Give me my money back" .

Dvalen

03-10-2013

Good lord you are toxic. You will not be missed.

MiziiziM

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDahAznBoiX View Post
He got his money's worth of the skins, why should he get his money back? That's like me buying a jacket, then 3 years later being arrested and saying "Give me my money back" .
Huh? 3 years later no one took your jacket from you, did they? And what would being arrested have anything to do with a jacket you bought 3 years prior? I really don't understand the connection you are trying to make here.

AnimusvsAnima

03-10-2013

So you made a SECOND thread bout this?

Kalookakoo

03-10-2013

It's always the people who go around telling everyone to report someone in every game who end up getting banned themselves.

Lee Sin [00:07:05] vi
Lee Sin [00:07:08] you suck ****ing hard

that alone will make a person hit punish. Is that alone worth a permaban? I think not. But since this is a permaban, this is obviously not your first ban/warning, so you should've learned your lesson a long time ago. Sorry for your loss.

Dat

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvalen View Post
Good lord you are toxic. You will not be missed.
Said the 2012 player who probably just insta-punishes everybody in the tribunal without reading the case. I realised some times i was overly-annoying and maybe verging on reportable in most games, some games i admit i was toxic, i did run my mouth, i did get mad, but they were a rare occurance. I'm honestly hoping Lyte could help me out here. The last time i bought RP was 4 days ago btw. I don't regret it, it was fun playing overlord malzahar and Jade-Fang cassiopeia.

Cyniqal

03-10-2013

You don't get banned for ONE mistake. You've been warned, temp banned before. That's how it works.

1234511 ... 40