Only 2 of my 5 case are bannable how am i ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getpawn

03-10-2013

well i didn't get any wamning , i just got ban for the for the first time over some cases, and i get ban for saying people are bad? what there's no freedom of speech now, please do not abuse the tribunal power, dont turn it into dictatorship.

SimplyAlive

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
well i didn't get any wamning , i just got ban for the for the first time over some cases, and i get ban for saying people are bad? what there's no freedom of speech now, please do not abuse the tribunal power, dont turn it into dictatorship.
Not Freedom of Speech again.

Go Google it, I dare you. You are mistaken in what it actually means.

PrivateBaldric

03-10-2013

It says warning at the top right side of the case. If you have another case you would like reviewed then let us know. If you are unable to log in and are seeing a message that says you are banned make not if it says tribunal or leaverbuster. they are 2 different systems.

On topic:

These have also been the rules for a fairly long while now. Yet they don't have masses quitting the game. You can express emotion. What you cant do is attack or belittle or harass your teammates in the process.

Example:
Im trying to jungle. I'm doing poorly at it. You want to find out why.

Acceptable inquiry:
Hey Baldric are you having trouble? Need need any help?

Unacceptable inquiry:
Hey you know you suck as a jungle right?

First offers support. The second accuses and belittles someone which is not acceptable. Riot is asking you to be a civil human being. They have also made it clear it is not open to negotiation. You agreed to play by these rules when you hit accept on the ToS, Eula and summoner's code.

I recommend you learn from the experience and make the appropriate adjustments to your behavior.

PrivateBaldric

03-10-2013

Quote:
Freedom of speech is based on the government passing no laws that limit the right to freedom of speech. Riot is not the government. The service they provide is under no such restrictions.

You accept their terms if you wish to play the game. If you do not want to abide by these rules then you are welcome to take your business elsewhere.

Or to take an old statement: They have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.

getpawn

03-10-2013

i see i see, this is total dictatorship, where there is no negociation.

Minstrel13

03-10-2013

Quote:
If you look at my past cases that i got ban for, you will clearly see that i didn't curse that much now, are you saying were not allot to express our emotion in game, what you sugguested we do? say i love you, to the people who curse at us, your funny .
You are not allowed to retaliate, no. If someone is cursing at you, ignore them (quietly) and report them after the game (just as quietly). Once someone starts cursing and raging, it is pretty clear to me that they will have nothing constructive to say in chat, so it is totally safe to mute them. You will not be missing out on vital strategy and play tips.

When you retaliate, you add another troll to the mixture. Trolls are quadratic, not linear. One troll is bad for four other players. Two trolls isn't twice as bad, it is four times worse for the other three players in the game. Three trolls is sixteen times worse. And here is the thing, if you are legitimately being trolled, the troll doesn't care if he wins or loses. He just wants a reaction out of you. If you give him one, you let the troll win (congratulations).

Minstrel13

03-10-2013

Quote:
i see i see, this is total dictatorship, where there is no negociation.
Yes. Riot owns the game and the servers. They have every right to remove you from same if you cause trouble in their house. You agreed to this when you installed the game, when you made your forum account, and every time you enter the game after every single patch.

And Freedom of Speech does not allow you to say whatever you want whenever and wherever you want without consequences. If you are in someone's home, and you threaten or insult them, they have every right to demand that you leave. If you refuse to leave, they can call the local constabulary and have you removed. If you don't stay gone, they can have a restraining order placed upon you. This is all perfectly within the law.

Don't make a mess in Riot's house, and you can play in Riot's house all you like. Don't act like the injured party when they kick you out if you can't play well with others. You should have learned that lesson in kindergarten.

Edit: And, according to that card, you weren't banned, you were warned. If you cannot log into the game, there must be something else going on. Have you left or gone AFK from any games recently? It might be LeaverBuster preventing you from logging in.

Since it was a warning, take it to heart. We have told you why your behavior is wrong. You can learn from it, or you can repeat it. Learning from it means that you will not appear before Tribunal again. Repeating your mistakes and blaming others for it means that you will be banned in short order.

getpawn

03-10-2013

Ok if its only a warned, Then why can't i logged on, cause i haven't left any games sicne i play league of legends, only counple times that i went to bathroom, and afk for 5 minute or so.

PrivateBaldric

03-10-2013

Quote:
Ok if its only a warned, Then why can't i logged on, cause i haven't left any games sicne i play league of legends, only counple times that i went to bathroom, and afk for 5 minute or so.
If you afk often enough you will get a Leaverbuster Ban. It is completely automated. You can find out if it is by trying to log in. The pop up window will tell you which system banned you.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ver-Buster-FAQ