Only 2 of my 5 case are bannable how am i ban?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getpawn

PrivateBaldric

03-09-2013

To answer your question. You only need one game in any given case to have a punishable action to have a punishment meted out. It is not a matter of ratio of good to bad.

Now that we have covered that.

Of the 5 games posted only one game is passable. The other 4 all contain punishable offenses. Only the 5th game is something I might be on the fence about.

You only got a warning. Learn from it and reform. Don't come back to be voted on again.

Zer0Kill

03-09-2013

I highly suggest you read the sticky threads at the beginning of the forum page (the ones with the pushpin emblems) as they have all the information on the Tribunal you will ever need.

Rovos

03-10-2013

even one match is enough.. man I feel like a superhero taking out the horribad trash in this game.

Demon Shefu

03-10-2013

Yup we are giving 2-5 games per case. 1 out of 5 is still a punish. Do bad you get the consequences

Xeones

03-10-2013

What am I missing here, the guy even admits 2 of them are "bannable" in his own words. If something is bannable you get banned, it's not a system where you have to do 'x' bannable acts to get banned.

getpawn

03-10-2013

i didn;t get a warning for this, i got a permanent ban for this if you look at the case correctly, so you gona ban people for saying 1 or 2 curse word in a game, i mean were not allow to exprese our emotion in game, if thats the concept then riot , you will have a massive amount of people quit this ridiculous game.

YueienGato

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
i didn;t get a warning for this, i got a permanent ban for this if you look at the case correctly, so you gona ban people for saying 1 or 2 curse word in a game, i mean were not allow to exprese our emotion in game, if thats the concept then riot , you will have a massive amount of people quit this ridiculous game.
Heard that before, yet to see people run away screaming from this game.

You've had previous warnings about your "behaviour" and, yet, you still choose to "express your emotion" in such a way that it got you into trouble.

getpawn

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Heard that before, yet to see people run away screaming from this game.

You've had previous warnings about your "behaviour" and, yet, you still choose to "express your emotion" in such a way that it got you into trouble.

If you look at my past cases that i got ban for, you will clearly see that i didn't curse that much now, are you saying were not allot to express our emotion in game, what you sugguested we do? say i love you, to the people who curse at us, your funny .

YueienGato

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
If you look at my past cases that i got ban for, you will clearly see that i didn't curse that much now, are you saying were not allot to express our emotion in game, what you sugguested we do? say i love you, to the people who curse at us, your funny .
I'd suggest that you don't go on the deep end and say stuff like:

Quote:
ur a *** lee sin
so is nidd
But I'm sure you expressing / complaining is how you do things, which is fine.

Just do said thing elsewhere from now on, k?

12345 ... 6