Warning really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9s8fuyasdiofj09 View Post
Now, I do take part voting on The Tribunal, I spend like 1 hour and a half READING and thinking very carefully before passing judgement
That's good.

Quote:
and if I don't have a strong decision to make, I press skip, there is no need to just say "meh he sounds fishy just look at his name" PUNISH!. I bet you all that if my name was a different one, people have been voted pardon. I like my summoner name, it's UNIQUE and I shouldn't been punished for that. I've been called smurf and troll even when I do good in the match "looool you trolling look at your name FU loser" check my matches at lolking and see if I troll, not a single troll build you'll find. NOT a single one.
*blink*blink*

You just said you did the tribunal... And then say we wouldn't have punished if you would have had a different summoner name?

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitteh Shinobu View Post
Wanna bet $5 the "n*gger" bit was during either Pre-Post game chat... =3 it may not appear in game chat, but its documented in Pre-Post game chats. Just be thankful its JUST a warning. =P You'll be even more pissed if it was a ban (Timed Bans).

You "Demand" that something gets done? You may want to re-evaluate the attitude for future matches. =3 Retaliation is also unacceptable, and for the record... You only have to be toxic in ONE case for most people to click on Punish. I know I sure did because of the content of that case. ^_^ I have not seen any evidence that it should've been pardoned. "Muted Reported" is mild but its still punishable. DONT bother saying you will mute or report and JUST DO IT. Otherwise your just being a jerk. I see evidence in game 1-4 thats mild, but still punishable. Game 5 just tipped the scale in MANY tribunal voters lol.
Do you think, that if I called anyone n*igger pre/post chat knowing Riot can access those logs I would came here and ask for those chats to be shown? do you really think that?

And no? do you have to TYPE DOWN you're muting someone because if you don't TYPE down that, they can report you for not communicating. You gotta let know people you actually MUTING them for your OWN protection.

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
You just said you did the tribunal... And then say we wouldn't have punished if you would have had a different summoner name?
As I said, I've been called smurf and or troll during some of my games even when I'm doing good, "lol stfu you troll lol your name says it all" that's what they said. And I can tell you some reported me because of my name. I know they can't see my name in the Tribunal (but I've seen reports in the tribunal where people do actually TYPE DOWN the summoner name in the report file for people to see it).

And seriously I never called anyone that way in my life EVER. And of course I sent a ticket to support cause I don't wanna be labeled as a ****** racist when I am not. all of this is because of that BLATANT LIE and FALSE report.

Xantor

03-10-2013

If you get reported for your name specifically, it is included in the report. "Summoners name: xyzzy"

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Quote:
As I said, I've been called smurf and or troll during some of my games even when I'm doing good, "lol stfu you troll lol your name says it all" that's what they said. And I can tell you some reported me because of my name. I know they can't see my name in the Tribunal (but I've seen reports in the tribunal where people do actually TYPE DOWN the summoner name in the report file for people to see it).
But I think we can both agree that it wasn't your name that has anything to do with this case... Yes?

Quote:
And seriously I never called anyone that way in my life EVER. And of course I sent a ticket to support cause I don't wanna be labeled as a ****** racist when I am not. all of this is because of that BLATANT LIE and FALSE report.
Dude... You do the tribunal right? Over half the games reported are false reports. This is hardly something to get worked up about.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Quote:
You are a proof that you didn't read, where did I used the word WORTHLESS in match 1? WHERE? I said USELESS cause Rumble was being useless he kept diving over and over and over sadly people can't see THAT by reading a chatlog... and useless is not a curse word if someone is being useless then he's useless to the team. As I do congratulate and applaud team mates whenever they doing good.

I asked to report Akali cause she died 5 times and went AFK how come they wouldn't be able to see that? I never said "report her cause she's spamming/raging in team chat" did I? Take a look how EVERYONE complained about Shen doing NOTHING too.

Once again, I died that much as Soraka because Ez never helped, they kept going for me and Ez never helped me. I warded, healed I did everything I was supposed to do as a support.

And again, my point is that I got PUNISHED in 4 matches were honestly I shouldn't have been. I've seen really worst reports in The tribunal that has been pardon that's why I'm like "seriously?" that's all.
Useless, worthless, it's the same difference, I misquoted. It doesn't remotely prove I didn't read, just that I forgot the precise wording and didn't double check before posting. My point remains.