Need help building Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NRjounin666

03-09-2013

I just need some tips on building her full dps.
I read the Dovakhin build on mobafire and took some inspiration from that but otherwise, what is a really good way to build her like that? and what are some good rune pages that you can give me tips on?

thanks for all replies

Ricky B0bby

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRjounin666 View Post
Dovakhin build on mobafire
lol

M3GaL0d0n

03-10-2013

Full AD Shyvana is situational, for a champion that deals nothing but damage through her abilities I'm not sure why people think build nothing but more damage is a good idea. The Dovakhiin Build is fairly popular and tends to make the most of Shyvana's abilities but it doesn't offer very much direct durability. I do nothing with Shyvana but stack Defensive stats along side a small amount of bonus damage. This fits my play style of being incredibly aggressive with her. I rush a Lantern along with Mecury Treads and Phage for a nice mix of damage, durability and some utility in whatever order I feel like. Then I finish off a Frozen Mallet as soon as I have the cash. From there, I build Sunfire cape and Wit's End. The bonus Magic Damage doesn't look like much on paper, but it's good in game. Then I finish out my build with Black of the Ruined King if I want more single target damage, or Ravenous Hydra if I want more area of effect. Then I finish out the build with a Omen for more chasing power and Armor or a Spirit Visage if I desperately need some more Magic resistance. Sometimes I buy a Guardian Angel but it's harder to get enemies to focus you if you buy it.

GLHF, Just because these items don't look appealing doesn't mean they aren't good, try everything you think might be good on her. The more items you understand the better you become at building champions in general.