Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctaFacu

03-28-2013

disappointment that league of legend, many people pay chanpions skins and can not play lol, please fix the problem, because if these problems now emerging SIGEN or inclination to play lol really disappointed with you, and I thought it was the best game ever; (

OctaFacu

03-28-2013

disappointment that league of legend, many people pay chanpions skins and can not play lol, please fix the problem, because if these problems now emerging SIGEN or inclination to play lol really disappointed with you, and I thought it was the best game ever; (..... we protect consumers.

BURN IN THE SUN

03-28-2013

same thing im repairing now

alnoiris

03-28-2013

Quote:
SAGONBERNARDO:

me aparece este problema que hago ????

nose a mi me pasa lo mismo se ve que le esta pasando a todos los summoners que estan el servidor de noerte america pero probablemente lo deberan tener solucionado para maƱana al menos

Ratovsky

03-28-2013

same problem too

Barbarosa III

03-28-2013

Go to your Riot Games Folder on your harddisk, usually C:/Riot Games/League of Legends
2) Open the following directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[Highest Number]
3)Delete the following files:
- releasemanifest
- S_OK
4)Open the 'deploy folder'
Within this deploy folder, delete the following folders/files:
- lib (folder)
- META-INF (folder)
- mod (folder)
- lolclient.exe (file)
- lolclient.swf (file)
- locale.properties (file)
5) Restart your LoL application

Just did it, and TADA it works!!!! thankyou "
iLLUMiNATi Sn0w" for showing me the way!!
DO NOT reinstall doesn't help
or repair, takes too long

ShadowsRainxxx

03-28-2013

I managed to repair and fix the issue (0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS) and am now in a match 1v1 with a 2 hour and 20 minute login. This will be the longest match that I have ever played and hope to see "Victory" after it is over.

kevy poo on you

03-28-2013

too bad i dint have the deploy folder

Ratovsky

03-28-2013

Quote:
Hydrometre:
I fixed it by going to the directory: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects and deleting the lol_air_client folder and then I opened the launcher and it should patch for about 15 mins, once the patch is finished, click the play button and you're done! I don't have to repair, which takes forever.

Thank you, you saved my life, and about you riot... so useless as always (support, 1 day to answer, and never ever answer the solutions of your problems, only greetings summoner... blablablabla ...sorry for the inconvenience!) and great job!! mr. RiotGrayswandir just great job! so so usefull!!, and again thank you, you deserve to be one of the riot staff

kevy poo on you

03-28-2013

can somebody help me. none of this stuff works.