Support item idea - Avoid Creep Collision :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goothulhu

03-09-2013

Creep collision is a bad thing in game, and only one item does anything to effect it. The Phantom Dancer's passive is awesome, but support champs are not going to build this of course. Id like to see a full support item with this passive to help support champs who build very little due to thier no CS and constant warding. Would help them move around better and escape better, most games support champs are targeted and with no items, they can die often.

The item would not help with any offensive aspects.

So maybe stats like..

Gold per 5
Mana
Hit points
mana regen
Health regen
Movement speed
and of course the passive, avoid creep collision

THis item would need to be as expensive as the phantom dancer to keep ADC and APC from wanting to make this item and use the passive. If the item is to cheap, everyone would make it, so cant be cheap, and no damage or ability power, not to many hps either or tanks will make this item :P lol so im thinking good amount of mana and regen, with a few hps to help, gold per 5 to help the support for spending the cash, this item could even have an aura on it to make it more of a usefull support item for the lane partner

Thanks Goothulhu

awkwardbowman

03-11-2013

I'm not sure why you'd need to avoid creep collision as a support. Usually you're in the bush or your warding somewhere in river/jungle where there aren't any creeps anyway. They're usually not between you and the enemy adc or support either unless your blitz or thresh.

Janna has this as a passive on her w as well, and i've never really noticed or needed it. Maybe we could add it to ruby sightstone or something if other people like it, but I dont' really see the need.

Qsario

03-11-2013

Janna's W passive is very useful for escaping, actually. You path straight through the creeps, they attempt to follow and get stuck going around.

That said, there are times where you don't want this. Mostly when trying to block someone going for your ADC as a tank. You can literally stand in their way to prevent them from getting close enough to finish off your ADC.

awkwardbowman

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
Janna's W passive is very useful for escaping, actually. You path straight through the creeps, they attempt to follow and get stuck going around.

That said, there are times where you don't want this. Mostly when trying to block someone going for your ADC as a tank. You can literally stand in their way to prevent them from getting close enough to finish off your ADC.
It's useful for escaping, but usually you have your q and to help as well if you have your w up. But yeah, it's useful, but both situations are so highly specific i can't really think of a need for a new item that supports would buy just to get this ability as well.

Kyu Ryu

03-11-2013

I'd like to see avoid creep collision on sight stone and reduce HP on that item.

awkwardbowman

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu Ryu View Post
I'd like to see avoid creep collision on sight stone and reduce HP on that item.
That I would be fine with.

curseius

03-12-2013

Kinda dumb idea becuase if you make too many Items with this Passive on it then

Fizz

Hecarim

Jayce

and all other champs that have similar passives become less relevant.

and instead you will get other bruisers building said items to be just as effective if not MORE effective than above listed champions.

PD is the only Item that needs this passive Tbh and should stay that way IMO

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

i hate creep collision and the champs i play are all melee and they make them the biggest so they get stuck on creeps more often.

awkwardbowman

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by curseius View Post
Kinda dumb idea becuase if you make too many Items with this Passive on it then

Fizz

Hecarim

Jayce

and all other champs that have similar passives become less relevant.

and instead you will get other bruisers building said items to be just as effective if not MORE effective than above listed champions.

PD is the only Item that needs this passive Tbh and should stay that way IMO
When's the last time you saw any of them building a rubysight stone? And in what situation would they build a RSS and be strong enough to be a threat with their new passive. It would ONLY be on support then.

Once again, not saying I LOVE this idea or anything, I'm just saying if you put it somewhere so only supports get it, RSS would be a decent place.