New vs old

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wazintmexP

Recruiter

03-09-2013

hey guy i really like this new twisted treeline. and i hate 5v5s, i was wondering, is there any way u guys might be able to includ the old 3v3 as an option to play, or make more maps for 3v3 just so theres more variety, im not talkin lots, like 3 or 4 maybe? if not all good, thx for reading hope u get back to me

iskillzi

03-12-2013

Hello wazintmexP, I know how you feel about how there aren't very many different "appealing" game choices to play on league of legends, however this doesn't mean Riot isn't trying to work on more..

I'm not entirely sure because I'm not a programmer so I don't know how much work goes into each one of these maps but I would imagine it's a lot, simply making a map isn't all of it they need to make it so champions cant just walk through walls, so that certain things spawn at certain times and area's, so that all the animations work on that map without glitches etc, with over 100 champions to play now that would be a difficult and tough thing to make even with the amount of employee's riot has because they don't only work on that, they have to also maintain the new champion, skins, etc updates that the playerbase begs for.

Again not sure this is why but it's just my guess and hopefully that gives you a bit of information on why they don't make new ones.

PurpleURP

03-12-2013

It says a lot that people are still talking about this.

Eloquid

03-14-2013

Bring back old TT please.

Ebonmaw Dragon

03-14-2013

For the glory of the Zaunite Dragon, Ebonmaw. Bring back old TT.

(Seriously, the new TT gives me lag)

Fight The Spider

03-14-2013

Bring back the old TT it was lightyears better, the new one has tho altars and they take away from the game play, Riot also changed the base so people can't "shell" up but they took it to far, if an enemy gets into your base its darn near impossible to drive them out. Long story short, we want old TT back.