how do you build karthus now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMURFFPOPPYORAFK

03-09-2013

I find that my old karthus build,sorc shoes ROTA DC AA and the rest being situation not really working at all now. I feel like i need to build Sorc shoes, AA, void then DC and torment. what you guys say i should do, because honestly i feel shut down by bulwark. Can i have some advice on a good new build?

Exocutioner13

03-10-2013

Ive been playing Karthus mid in ranked lately and haven't had any problems with ROA, DC, sorc shoes, and Staff of archangel. If you make it to really late game i'd also get hourglass and a will of Ancients since your team fights will typically be based around you anyways due to your aoe. You just need a jungler that is willing to really help you in lane bc you cant really play agro as karthus early game bc he is very squishy and your damage output isnt strong enough yet. Hope this helped.

SMURFFPOPPYORAFK

03-10-2013

Well, i found if they get a bulwark, your damage get's put down by 1/3.it makes it enough for me to want to get maxed magic pen.

HOMO KPOP

03-10-2013

Don't get bothered by Bulwark so much. Void so early is pointless. Torment isn't a great item on Karthus either when you could get something like Rylai's.