Help with Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keroc

03-09-2013

I really like Fiora and she has been a favorite of mine but I can't seem to play her at her best. Any general tips would be greatly appreciated.

Ghoststorm2013

03-10-2013

Most important thing is probably just understanding her playstyle. She is better off as an assassin type character since she can dash in twice and her ulti makes her untargetable. Do you have any specific questions?

Keroc

03-10-2013

I would just like to know what good starting items to get because i can't seem to do too much damage early game it's rather pitiful. Also any suggestions on runes?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Fiora as she stands is a niche pick. I love Fiora, because with the right team composition she is simply amazing. She has great synergy with AOE CC and ults. She also needs a decent amount, if not a heavy cc team so she can dish out that incredible damage she has. You also need to build her somewhat tanky in order to survive.

In lane you should almost always be able to dominate, unless you're facing you're counter. Fiora has a highly underestimated sustain that allows her to go into lane with an item like a Doran's blade. I love starting Doran's blade, because with my 6% Lifesteal quints, it keeps me pretty much at full health unless we dueled.

Just use your abilities and run away, that will give you 4 stacks on your passive. Abuse this, because this way you will always win trades, because you heal back most of the damage. This is something that takes a lot of fine tuning and seperates good Fioras from bad ones.

It depends on my enemy, but here are a few of my combos to harras up top.

Q -> W-> Auto - E - Auto (Q and E reset your auto attacks) Q , walk away. This is my most aggressive, and I use this against pushovers top.

Last hit a minion to start passive stack - E -> Q+W -> Auto - > Q minion to get away. This allows you to get 3 stacks, its not full but this allows you to get in and out with taking minimal damage. This also works well against those with CC, because you have 6s to use your other Q, and this should give you an even trade. If you can get another auto in, go for it. Just make sure you get out before your Q resets. You'll lose this trade.

JaykoPwn

03-10-2013

start off with boots and 3 pots
- then blackcleaver for the sustain
-bloodthirster for the life steal
-phantom dancer cuz u have to
-and nver forget the infinity edge
if there's lots ap champs on the other team, get blade of the riuned king
hope this helps

raynac

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaykoPwn View Post
start off with boots and 3 pots
- then blackcleaver for the sustain
-bloodthirster for the life steal
-phantom dancer cuz u have to
-and nver forget the infinity edge
if there's lots ap champs on the other team, get blade of the riuned king
hope this helps
dont you mean if there is alot of hp champs on the other team get botrk? agaist ap wouldnt you want hexdrinker or wits end

AlligatorSAMMICH

04-16-2013

hydra allows you to farm extremely fast as well, and with that and burst of speed, Fiora becomes a great pusher.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

The dead has risen omg omg omg

OriginalJack

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephroth View Post
The dead has risen omg omg omg
Came to this thread with a joke about Fiora.
Saw it was a necro thread.
Leaving disappointed.
:-(

Slavyzzz