Grand Stage - (Very, Very Open RP.)

12345612 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Eredale and Lutecia - Ionian coast, 300m above water - Day 1, Evening

The early spring evening was setting down on the Eastern coast of Ionia - the sun, rolling behind the horizon slowly, spread its ambient shine across the landscape, little heat to be found in its last rays. Even though little clouds could be seen in the sky, thick haze was strewn through the valleys and the lower regions, the smell of humidity permeating the air.

The sea was peaceful, but the moodiness of this chilly Sunday evening kept even the most eager fishermen docked firmly. It was during such days that some of the more spiritual citizens took their time to meditate on the week's events and settle down - the busier ones kept their shops open, and the small port town was as lit and welcoming as always.

Little had the time or attention to skygaze at this time of day - huddled indoors, they would surely miss the small distant spark high above the waters.

~*~

The transition between realms was always slightly unpleasant. Magically dense as it was, even Runeterra was no match for a realm, the very matter of which was pure magic. It always left the mage with feelings of emptiness, and took him some time to adapt; but, even so, it was his Runeterra, his beloved third homeworld. Most of his life has passed by here, and most of what he obtained in it also was here - he would always come back, no matter where his endless voyage took him. And even now, he stood high in the sky, dark waters of the far Eastern ocean splashing down below. The chasm behind him closed slowly, dispersing the last of its magical winds and losing its brilliance.

Tilting the arcane platform, Eredale surfed down the invisible surface, leaving waves of energy behind, rippling. His speed increased rapidly as he made a few aerial turns to adjust to the change of magical density. The League had probably already detected the dimensional anomaly and would soon mobilize some of its underlings to investigate; but investigating a point that was almost half a kilometer away from the shore and nearly just as high above wasn't really easy, and by the time they figure it out, he'd be long gone.

In fact, Eredale wasn't even sure if the League still existed - for all he knew, there could have been a coup or a new war while he was absent, and the world changed unimaginably; he would learn all that soon enough, given the time. Surfing above the waters, the mage started losing altitude, and was already looking for a point where he could land. He'd have to walk to the town, since landing in the middle of a street would be a massive giveaway. Besides, he found the weather pleasing, and a beach stroll definitely wouldn't hurt to settle down after a realm transition.

Smiling a bit to the reunion, Eredale continued to descend.

Tixxy Savage

03-10-2013

Tixxy Savage - Ship Marketh, Conqueror Sea - Day 1, Later Morning

And the lucky the recipient of a concussion was a red headed fool who lacked several teeth. When he pried open the crate, he wore a look of success, then confusion, "You're not the Captain's whisk--- AARGH," as he was rudely interrupted by being brained against the crate. Tixxy climbed out of the crate and began her cover up. She found stacks upon stacks of liquor, and began opening them all up, removing a bottle or two from each, and filling the crate that had housed her for the last few hours. Her poor back was scream for stretching and hard labor. Before sealing it back up, she grabbed a single bottle, then leaned the unlucky ginger against it. "So the Captain wanted some whiskey eh? Interesting."

She quickly found her way topside, noticing a bunch of dumb brutes searching through random crates, muttering about a gold coin. She saw the man in charge, this... Marketh, easy to detect by the orders he'd been barking out, and the fact that every ear was turned in his direction.

"Har! Oye, lads! Let's see if we can fnd arselves some sea vultures, eh? I feel the itchin' to hang me some pirates!"

She made her way through the ship hands, working around behind the captain, silent footsteps, light of breath, "What about us ladies? Don't save all the fun for the lads." She popped the cork out of the bottle, her hand snatching it quickly out of the air, then passed the bottle to the captain. "Don't get too drunk in case we find some sea dogs, wouldn't want you to fall overboard," she said with a sneaking smirk.

Luparis

03-10-2013

Damian "Devil" Marketh - Ship Marketh, Conqueror Sea - Day 1 Later Morning.

"What about us ladies?" Damian was resting over the wheel when he heard some feminine voice shout out to him. His ears perked, hairs on the back of his neck stood as stiff as himself. he rose up, looking to the source of this... disaster. "Don't save all the fun for the lads." When he realzied what was happening, the young girl was offering him a bottle of his favored whiskey. Mildly dumbstruck that his crew allowed a stowaway he snatched the bottle with a grin and drank deeply.

After taking a long swill, Devil wiped his mouth with one of his steel gauntlets. "Don't get too drunk in case we find some sea dogs, wouldn't want you to fall overboard." The 'lady' taunted him with a smile. He grinned back and finished the bottle in his second attempt.

"I can tell ya ain't one o' mine, lass. Firstly," He walked to the girl and picked her up with both hands around her arms. "No lasses on me ship! Everrrr! Ever! Bloody bad luck, girly." he then put her down gently. He leaned down so he was close to her height, "Secondly, me crew knows to bring a case not a bottle. This is an appetizer." He tapped his finger against the glass and winked at her. "Thirdly, I been walkin' on water since before you were born, I'd wager. Now! One good reason I shouldn't be tossin ya overboard for hidin' out on me ship, lovey? And I mean good when I say good."

Devil folded his massive arms over top of each other. Many crew hands were now gathering around, surrounding her.

Sykper

03-10-2013

Aden 'Sykper' Catas, Ionia - Cliff House, Day 1, Evening

The chirping of Omen as it still sat nearby, eating stale bits of birdfood laying near the window was perhaps the only sound making itself known to Aden, who was finally feeling his body wake up. Albeit, it was peaceful but he knew even taking a half-day to lay down like this was going to hurt him later. So he promptly got up, carefully not knocking over his stacks of paper still standing on the desk in neat rows. The papers that were on the ground were of no interest to him right now, despite the warnings or notices on them of individuals he had to be on the watch for.

"...Hng...."

Sighing, Aden walks over to Omen and takes the scroll from her neck before tossing a small fresh piece of birdseed near her. She quickly devours the much better meal and watches Aden sit down near the window, opening the scroll in hand with a privy spell.

As it unfurls the ink within actually becomes visible, the almost perfect handwriting would happen to come from his liaison from the League, one of many who takes orders from the Council and sends them to summoners who have taken tasks for themselves. Catas is one of these agents, alongside his responsibilities on certain projects known only to him, he has to acknowledge and carry out orders written on scrolls like these.

It is rather fitting that his liaison translates the orders in such a cheerful and casual fashion-

Quote:
Hello Aden!

How is Ionia? Poor Omen here has to fly all the way from headquarters, don't you feel bad-
"She doesn't fly all the way, this woman...really...?!"

Aden attempting to hold his anger at bay in front of a piece of paper. He could tolerate having strict and succinct superiors, but for the past few years he has had to deal with a rather 'air-headed' individual who seems to always take a lighter tone even in the most darkest of news. Truly, Aden was plagued with some sort of curse of irony. Nevertheless he pressed on-

Quote:
Hehe, I joke of course! I bet you got angry before reading this bit didn't you? Nevermind that though, seems you are doing a fabulous job of catching up on the work of your predecessors! Honestly, you are like, the only one who has lasted this long! Miss Kolminye really thinks highly of you-
Veins seem to pop a bit from Aden's face, a wicked angry smile takes hold. Actually his mind can't process the level of inappropriate and lack of etiquette coming from this person he believes is a woman. In reality, Aden hasn't met his liaison in person, surprising since he has been to the League here and there and this kind of person would be almost too easy to spot in a crowd. But he might have a point considering how revered High Summoners on the council are taken as these days...

Quote:
Anyways, the higher-ups thought that for all your hard work, you do deserve a bit of a break from paperwork. Instead, could you for some time monitor any of the individuals on the League Watch-List? Take a walk! Get outside some more! BREATHE! Ionia is supposed to be nice this season!

From your favorite Liaison,

'V'
"......"

Aden gets up, walks over to the fireplace and burns the scroll. His hand trembles but begins to stop as he coughs and takes a breather. He looks to Omen and motions her to fly away. She flaps and takes off, ignorantly happy of the situation. Why? Aden loathed practical work, he excelled in doing paperwork and giving other people tasks that he could carry out on his own. He was an exceptional mind, but lacked just the slightest bit in the physical half. He knew spells, he knew how to move and think ahead of anyone. He just can't do jobs that require keeping an eye on another.

Perhaps that is why he puts his head face-down on the desk, as he reaches for a dusty pile of a worklist he never touches, the 'watch-list'. Individuals on this list have varying amounts of interest to the league, it could be knowledge or abilities they possess, political power, or potent secrets. He arbitrarily picks one out of the pile, of course his first selection was a picture of an man, covered in a black armor with glowing eyes under the helmet that could stare your soul down.

"Let's see... 'Phantom, Interest level: Medium, unknown origins, seems to have some power over shadows.' Oh good, some sort of shadow warrior, cause that will be easy to track- hey wait... 'Crime level: High, this individual is a known pervert, who is often caught by many female witnesses peeping or worse. Seems to have subsided for some time but not even female champions were excempt from this.' Nope. I could only imagine what trouble this would bring if I were to spy on the peeper."

Aden tosses out the first of many watch-list sheets....

...until about a half-hour later papers strewn the floor, Aden takes out a picture of a blue-haired man, actually Aden has heard of this man-

"Eredale wasn't it? I believe the League has no good words for him these days...let's see. Oh! 'Interest Level: Very High, constant monitoring of the individual is ideal but his capabilities make him almost impossible to track, any summoner who could sight and keep an eye on Eredale for extended lengths and record any not-already known knowledge from him would receive high rewards and praise.' Ha, if only. It's not like this guy is just going to drop into Ionia, I am not that lucky..."

Tixxy Savage

03-10-2013

Tixxy Savage - Ship Marketh, Conqueror Sea - Day 1, Later Morning

Tixxy could've avoided the steel gauntlets that lifted her from the deck. but her mind was already forming another plan. This Marketh seemed like the type that would either have to be seduced or impressed, and she had no intention of the former. And he had the gaze of one of those pesky men that could read through lies, even at her level of aptitude. So the truth, and only the truth, after the little show she had planned.

"Because unlike you, I'm wearing the pants on this ship." She had spotted a ship hand, a foreigner, wearing a long, flowing skirt, common in that area she'd heard. She activated her Swap It ability, an ability that gave off no visible signs, though those who'd experienced enough combat might be able to sense it. The foreigner's skirt was instantaneously replaced by the captain's bushy pants, and vice versa. "Nice dress captain."

She winked at him, then activated her Swap It ability once more, feeling the strain it took to use it in such quick succession, she was definitely going to have a massive headache later. She swapped herself, with a small ship hand that was standing just beyond the growing crowd, near the entrance below deck. She hated the weird feeling of using the ability on herself, kind of like when her ears popped when climbing a mountain and being underwater at the same time. She silently hoped the ship hand didn't get clobbered by the captain's giant fists. She silently disappeared below deck, back to where she'd hidden, laughing that the ginger was still laying there in his own drool. She quickly stripped the man of his clothing and pulled them on over her own, wrinkling her nose at the vile smell. She finished it up with putting her hair up into a bandana like many of the men did. This was one of the few times she was glad to have a smaller bust, easier to hide. She then picked up a case of the captain's liquor, straining beneath its weight. She began to lug it back up topside, when a passing hand stopped her, "Did you see some vile gal come through here? She's a stowaway." She shook her head and moved on, keeping her head low, and weaving through the crowd. She sat upon a crate just behind the captain, "Or maybe you should let me stay because I'm a quick learner, and full of many talents, Captain."

TheShadowOfChaos

03-10-2013

Phantom-Shadow Isles,-Day 1, evening

Their mission was to keep peace. Most mistake this thinking that they are beings that eradicated evil, but this is totally wrong. These beings keep evil and good in sync, so all who threaten the balance between the two shall be removed. Like yin and yang, the Forgotten does this with the world. However despite their mission being that, mystery still surrounds the darkness which hung over these creatures especially their leader.

HERE THEY COME!" A cry came from the cultists who then followed the shout with fireballs and various magical missiles that fly towards the approaching Forgotten. The armored shadows were equipped with wicked-looking wakizashis in one hand while in the other hand holding crossbows that seemed to possess a different ammunition system. A small firefight erupts between the two sides with shots traded. Then Phantom moved far ahead of his men to dash through the fire of magic and bolts. Upon reaching the closest cultist, he punched him in rapid successions leaving the man broken. Another sent a stream of dark magic at Phantom to end up regretting it as a red crimson glow came down upon him. More gathered in front of him with their magics ready. Good, his blade was growing hungry...

After the others were put down by his men, Phantom was given a letter. This he did not open until he had organized a small encampment that will serve as an outpost for more activity. When all was to his liking, the man began to read the letter.

Quote:
Intelligence Report

"My lord, it is quite known that your previous actions in the mainland regarding women gotten much attention from some powerful people. Not in the sense that you were able to risk life unlike any other pervert in history, not an exaggeration, it is more of their curiosity in your powers. Contacts in the League have spotted your name in certain lists. However, the knowledge on you is very limited but is still important that we tell you this due to what we are requiring you to do next. The bad is not what you would like to hear. Our allies in Ionia have detected a powerful entity making a sudden appearance. Usually they check these things out, but this was was off the charts. We require that you make haste. Also, careful of other eyes watching the area."
Phantom made his way to the Ebony Stronghold to finish up something before leaving. Another piece of work presented itself. "Just my luck"

TheOneTrueWaifu

03-10-2013

Jiyuhiko village - Port, Day 1, Evening.

Shirudo stood on the docks, a contemplative look on his face, he let out a sigh. "why must I leave? Do I really have to go out into the world? I just want to stay home.." he whispered into the wind.

Behind him, a familiar figure approached, Shiro walked behind him carrying a travel bag and smiling widely
"Hey Shirudo, guess what! I got great news~"

Shirudo turned around with a raised brow "I don't have to go?"

Shiro giggled, shaking her head "I'm coming with you!"

He stood dumbfounded "but...The island needs its priestess..."

"There are others in training that will be able to do the job before the end of the month, it will be fine."

"So why are you coming?"

"To keep you company of course!"

He smirks, shaking his head and chuckling lightly "And I can't talk you out of it?"

Shiro shook her head. "Besides, the boats ready to leave, we gotta get on!"

The two got onto the boat, heading for Ionia.

13loodzkrieg

03-10-2013

((Wait where is Damion and his crew headed? I thought they were headed past Ionia through the guardian's sea.... and where exactly is Krizar? I was planning for Marcus's route to pass Damion and for him to tag along))

Sykper

03-10-2013

{{ Not sure myself, I am certain you could 'improvise' a scenario of having the trip take an awkward turn. Anyways, just letting you all know I have work during the weekdays, my posts will be coming on much later in the day. Hope that isn't an issue ^.^ }}

JamesIII

03-10-2013

((Ummm I signed up late, do I have to wait for a ok on the sign up post or can i start?))

12345612 ... 36