Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good bot lane champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trappedmoose

03-09-2013

Hey everyone,
Basically I have 0 bot lane champs that I'm good with and I'm wondering what some good 4800IP and under adc's and supports are. I'd prefer carries with good mobility and supports with a strong team-fight presence. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Alistar with a skin is free if you subscribe to riot's youtube. Well worth! Great champ.
Blitz is very very fun and exciting to play, but expect constant bans if you play Draft mode.
Sona rocks laning phase and has an amazing aoe stun ult.

Similar to Ali, Trist with a skin is free for subscribing to their Facebook. My personal favorite champ with insane mobility, range, and damage =D

Corki gives you a ton of bang for your buck. Pretty mobile and a great laner. Uder-appreciated champ atm.

ThundaSt0rm

03-09-2013

I wouldn't buy Alistar or Blitzcrank as they are frequently banned in lower LP series.
My personal ADC favorites are Miss Fortune, Vayne and Kogmaw.
I also love Taric, Janna, Sona, Lux and Morgana as supports!